Could anybody lend me some Help Im new to this

Hi fellow Lovers Lab member I require some help.

So I installed the animation package from funnybizzness since it was the first time installing that pack I read trough the steps and installed Slanims and Jcontainer (all installed with nmm). I then installed the animation pack also with nmm, booted up fnis and updated it strangely it didnt register any new animations like it did with the nonreplacepack (yes I have removed it because I wanted the more animations). So i proceeded to the game, and when I got to mcm slanims and tried to register new animations it said no new animations to register so I changed the load order and made slanims load second after sexlab wich didnt change anything when i checked my console I noticed that there was a error and it was this " System cannot find path specified for Slanims/data/json" .

So that's my issue and I have tried many other things but I dont know what to do anymore I have removed the mod pack and installed it differently but no change or success in this situation I have looked everywhere and I would love for somebody to lend me some help.

Hey man you just gave me a link maybe a bit of explanation behind it would be nice please, Because it has been frustrating to deal with this and I really want help.

I actually read trough it followed the steps still same problem slanims wont register funny bizness animations, when I installed funny bizness though it asked for a overwrite on sexlab framework animations could that be the possible problem. Other than that I dont know anymore what to do. Btw if you want to know I am installing everything with NMM

Archived