Piercings and sexlab strapon slot conflict

draen

I hope some of you can help me with an issue I have. I want my character to wear a set of piercings from devious devices. they fit perfectly with the body but they use tthe slot 51. That slot is also used by the strapon during sexlab animations. When an animation starts the strapon overrides the piercings and when the animation ends I have to equip them manually. That happens if I choose to use the Non-devious version because it can be unnequipped but if I want to use the devious version (the one with shock effects) it overrides the strapon as it cant be unnequiped without a key.

Is there a way to modify the item slot used by the piercings?

If there is a guide on how to modify slots used by mods I would apreciate you direct me to it.

First of all I'm very grateful for the quick answers. I'll try to follow your instructions and see what happens but bodyslide is my nemesis. I'll try my best and post the results tomorrow. i know its asking too much but could you get into more detail? I0m from Spain so english is not my first language and those tutorials are really hard to follow for me.

Archived