Hi, I'm black-Betrayal a new member to the community. I'm reposting this specifically in the skyrim mods so a specific game is clarified in regards to the mod. (My post was previously deleted and i was given no reason why, so i'm trying again here.)

I want advice on a proposed mod idea I have for skyrim. One to satisfy a particular fetish of mine that a lot of others share as well.

I always wanted a wedgie mod for skyrim.

I'm thinking it works like this. The player model wears dynamic panties and as they move, crouch and run the panties slowly rid up, exposing more cheek but also making your character move slower since they encumbered by cotton. So there is an actual mechanic to it.

So you have to stop and initiate a custom animation to pick it out.

It could also make use of spells. For example; you could also cast spells to inflict wedgies on others so they move slower, or just walk up and give or receive wedgies yourself

I'd love some advice on this.

And; If people are willing and allowed to offer their services for modding, I would be willing to pay for a wedgie mod.