Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

help me with estrus hdt conversion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

prZ

prZ

Sleepless Guy..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

soo.. i got everything to make it, i converted the nistristrips to nitrishapes, linked all properly to xmls and set up simple collision from penis xml.. last thing i need is collision capsules at penetrating parts.. i got distortion body etc etc, mesh loads up properly ingame..

now i need to know about collision capsules in animated meshes.. i looked how collision is set up in hdt schlongs and for my understanding its simply lined up nodes with collision capsules.. so i want to know, when i create them in 3ds max, will they move together with the tentacles when rigged correctly? since the different stages of tentacles use multiple meshes, i need to redo process for every mesh or can i just copy them over from one to another? pls, any experienced 3ds max user can give me some hints on this?

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Zor2k13

Zor2k13

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Won't you have to completely re animate this mod to make something like this work?

prZ

prZ

Sleepless Guy..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Won't you have to completely re animate this mod to make something like this work?

No, blender can export Information about collision shape to a .bullet file wich can be read out by smp

http://bulletphysics...y_serialization