[HDT SMP] [RELEASE] Full physics enabled body, try it! (v1.5) (fixed)

72850_20161122050512_1.png 72850_20161121181030_1.png image.png 72850_20161122052519_1.png

Its done! :) You think ass breasts vagina and belly is not enough jiggle? Then this mod is for you! Its a body with jiggling upperarms waists thighs and calfs too! I picked up some files by blabba and modified my own body with it. I tryed to archieve a very realistic jiggle so no crazy bounce.

Everything is working with skinned mesh physics of course..

Simply download this files and install at last in your load order, overwriting xpmse ( i needed to modify skeleton, although its xpmse 3,94)

If you dont know how to set up HDT SMP look here..

Unbenannt.png

Set your ingame weight to 0.0 or 1.0!!! Otherwise your mesh will go crazy.

The body is a CBBE curvy+vagina containing collision shapes for amrs thighs and breasts which can also be deleted to gain major fps xD.

Belly distortion is working too. All types of collision are working.

No i will not make this for uunp because it was a shitload of work and i dont want to do again :)

(but if you really want to go to nifskope copy bones to your mesh then go to outfitstudio copy bone weights to your baseshape and then fit it to work with xml)

Last things to do:

-fix almost unnoticable jittering in thigs

-fix weight problems

-fix log spam?

-fix clipping at knees and ankles

-maybe! add collision shape to the back so hairs not clip inside the body..we will see.  -> added collision shapes for back and shoulders

if you try this pls let me hear what you think about it:)

HDT SMP Full Physics Body1.6.rar

Is this different from the custom one by crusher in Uhuru's thread other than the new skeleton? That one has proxie objects for arms and legs as well.

huge update, see yourself

So, tried it with these files overwriting the HDT SMP hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics v1.2 from your other body.

Seemed fine with clothes on, then nude the body freaked out and had stuff going in all directions.  Then CTD.

If it looks like textures from joints are shooting off to infinity is that the weight issue?

Just rolled back to v1.2 and was fine.

So, tried it with these files overwriting the HDT SMP hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics v1.2 from your other body.

Seemed fine with clothes on, then nude the body freaked out and had stuff going in all directions.  Then CTD.

If it looks like textures from joints are shooting off to infinity is that the weight issue?

yes thats the weight issue and i dont know how to fix it.. set your weight either to 0.0 or 1.0.. all inbetween will make your mesh like all over the screen

i didnt notice it was working on 1.2, i never use other weight then 1.0

yes thats the weight issue and i dont know how to fix it.. set your weight either to 0.0 or 1.0.. all inbetween will make your mesh like all over the screen

That means the vertex order between the _0 and _1 meshes is not consistent.

Anyone know why HDT stops working when I change gender in racemenu?

Anyone know why HDT stops working when I change gender in racemenu?

dont know, for me it doesnt

my _0 is saving the _1 as _0 (leftovers, like my useless empty nif femalefeets)

i had to player.setnpcweight 100 for my body mesh to load right

170111023614902982.jpg

those collision mesh can't do much if i don't copy paste those new bones weights

but before doing anything

170111023618865962.jpg

have just download this page file

170111023619697975.jpg

and replaced the hdt path to a file that wasn't in the folder by the one of that mod

Hahaha hot af 1st picture (i fixed that problem)

but in all seriousness refering to the 2nd and 3rd picture anyone know a fix?

I have a fresh install

i followed this installation from this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68009-hdtskinnedmeshphysics-binarys-xmls-bodymeshes-new-uunp-and-sam/page-1

1.)need texture for femalebody cbbe, u can use fair skin complexion
2.)install realistic ragdoll force, you got this if you have hdt pe
3.)deinstall hdt pe and collision object
4.)install cbbe and sos full
5.)install this mod overwrite everything
6.)install xpmse latest overwrite everything(need hdt rig in installation)

Then i overwrited with the file from this Topic

p.s no physics happening

post-855509-0-52097700-1484663940_thumb.jpg

post-855509-0-44620400-1484663946_thumb.jpg

post-855509-0-33982200-1484663950_thumb.jpg

Okay, so i fixed the jiggle so there is now jiggle (forgot to download and install hdt, thought it didnt need it, idk why) but the legs are still weird and there's no collision D:

i know about the weird legs.. you dont need hdt pe

if theres no collision you did something wrong dude

seriuously, this body is more for sex scenes and not for jumping around naked in skyrim and i dont know how to fix the legs.. if someone is able to do do it and dont spam this thread with pics

i assume the legs hang throuhg because they get an ancle of >90 degrees, maybe you can fix it

with 

infos taken from here

For each axis, if

• lower limit = upper limit

The axis is locked

• lower limit < upper limit

The axis is limited between the specified values

• lower limit > upper limit

The axis is free and has no limits

• 2 months later...

Is someone interested in continuation of Thor? I Plan to add bs support and fix some stuff but only if somebody wants since I dont use it much..

• 3 months later...

Is someone interested in continuation of Thor? I Plan to add bs support and fix some stuff but only if somebody wants since I dont use it much..

Is this Thor?  I would like to use a body with cbbe textures and working bodyslide and vagina physics for your new SMP AIO but without bodyslide it's a gamebreaker for me.

If Thor is something else, then, I don't know what it is.  XD

Bodyslide and COS (or any) sliders for vag for this regardless please!  <3

Also, thanks for the amazing work making SMP usable for dummies like me!

Is this Thor?  I would like to use a body with cbbe textures and working bodyslide and vagina physics for your new SMP AIO but without bodyslide it's a gamebreaker for me.

was a typo.. :D

there is bodyslide in the aio installer and also a vagina lol

You specified in the installer that the bodyslide was UUNP.  I use CBBE and there wasn't an option for CBBE bodyslide.  I could try using the COS body from another mod, but I'm pretty sure that's not painted correctly for SMP.

Is this Thor? I would like to use a body with cbbe textures and working bodyslide and vagina physics for your new SMP AIO but without bodyslide it's a gamebreaker for me.

If Thor is something else, then, I don't know what it is. XD

Bodyslide and COS (or any) sliders for vag for this regardless please! <3

You specified in the installer that the bodyslide was UUNP. I use CBBE and there wasn't an option for CBBE bodyslide. I could try using the COS body from another mod, but I'm pretty sure that's not painted correctly for SMP.

Yes its uunp

That's why I am requesting the continuation of this, please.  I like the idea of this; but there's no bodyslide for it; and the AIO's uses the wrong textures; and the COS body isn't painted for SMP.  This leaves me with the old, presumably still jittery experimental body from the previous AIO version for now.

Archived