Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Tutorial] Customize your bounce xml to your desires [HDT SMP]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

prZ

prZ

Sleepless Guy..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

I was sick of breast behaving like bouncing castles and decided to finaly look for all this numbers and now i try to explain what i understood so far.

i wont explain here how to set it up from the beginning, this is explained somewhere else. But i think you guys want to do your own setups so here we go:

open your xml of choice, for me its cbbe-hdt-vag.xml

you will look for the constraint parts of for example breasts. usualy the breast movement is made of 2 bones per side, equals 4 of now following parts in the xml. you want to mirror your settings from left to right, or maybe you wont? :)

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC L Breast" bodyB="NPC L PreBreast">
		<frameInB>
			<basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
			<origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		</frameInB>
		<useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
		<linearLowerLimit x="-4" y="-4" z="-12"/>                            1
		<linearUpperLimit x="4" y="4" z="12"/>                               2
		<angularLowerLimit x="0" y="-0,1" z="-0,3"/>                         3
		<angularUpperLimit x="0" y="0,1" z="0,3"/>                           4
    <linearStiffness x="850,617432" y="850,617432" z="850,617432"/>                  5
		<angularStiffness x="1096,62" y="1096,62" z="1096,62"/>              6
    <linearDamping x="20,046174" y="20,046174" z="20,046174"/>                       7
		<angularDamping x="15,9662" y="15,9662" z="15,9662"/>                8
		<linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="-3"/>                              9
		<angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>                             10
    <linearBounce x="0,2" y="0,3" z="0,4"/>                                         11
    <angularBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>                                              12
	</generic-constraint>

1-4) limits a physics enabled objects movement in 3 dimensions

5+6) increasing stiffness make your mesh behave more, yeah lets say stiff.. looks more "hard" like silicon :D.. breasts will also bounce faster when you increase but you can stop it by the following parameter

7+8) increasing damping will make your jiggle stop faster. to get an imagination, with stiffness 300 and damping 10 your tiddeys jump like pinball in flipper and with stiffness 1000 and damping 20 they behave like real ones. 

9-12) impulse direction modifiers which will average the motion with directions they're put in, the amount of jiggle/bounce and speed is determined by your equilibrium values.

you can tweak settings like you want, best method is to start skyrim in windowed mode and then tweak the xml while your ingame, sometimes you need a bit to get what you want.

For the ass you will search the constraints for it and do the same. i attached 2 xmls of mine to start with..

Attached Files

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

27X

27X

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

11 and 12 are impulse direction modifiers which will average the motion with directions they're put in, the amount of jiggle/bounce and speed is determined by your equilibrium values.

The basic use is to create "swing" on a spinning object.

prZ

prZ

Sleepless Guy..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

11 and 12 are impulse direction modifiers which will average the motion with directions they're put in, the amount of jiggle/bounce and speed is determined by your equilibrium values.

The basic use is to create "swing" on a spinning object.

thanks alot, one question, where you get this informations from? do i need to study it or is there a source for this knowledge ^^