Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Tutorial] Customize your bounce xml to your desires [HDT SMP]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

prZ

prZ

Sleepless Guy..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

I was sick of breast behaving like bouncing castles and decided to finaly look for all this numbers and now i try to explain what i understood so far.

i wont explain here how to set it up from the beginning, this is explained somewhere else. But i think you guys want to do your own setups so here we go:

open your xml of choice, for me its cbbe-hdt-vag.xml

you will look for the constraint parts of for example breasts. usualy the breast movement is made of 2 bones per side, equals 4 of now following parts in the xml. you want to mirror your settings from left to right, or maybe you wont? :)

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC L Breast" bodyB="NPC L PreBreast">
		<frameInB>
			<basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
			<origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		</frameInB>
		<useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
		<linearLowerLimit x="-4" y="-4" z="-12"/>                            1
		<linearUpperLimit x="4" y="4" z="12"/>                               2
		<angularLowerLimit x="0" y="-0,1" z="-0,3"/>                         3
		<angularUpperLimit x="0" y="0,1" z="0,3"/>                           4
    <linearStiffness x="850,617432" y="850,617432" z="850,617432"/>                  5
		<angularStiffness x="1096,62" y="1096,62" z="1096,62"/>              6
    <linearDamping x="20,046174" y="20,046174" z="20,046174"/>                       7
		<angularDamping x="15,9662" y="15,9662" z="15,9662"/>                8
		<linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="-3"/>                              9
		<angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>                             10
    <linearBounce x="0,2" y="0,3" z="0,4"/>                                         11
    <angularBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>                                              12
	</generic-constraint>

1-4) limits a physics enabled objects movement in 3 dimensions

5+6) increasing stiffness make your mesh behave more, yeah lets say stiff.. looks more "hard" like silicon :D.. breasts will also bounce faster when you increase but you can stop it by the following parameter

7+8) increasing damping will make your jiggle stop faster. to get an imagination, with stiffness 300 and damping 10 your tiddeys jump like pinball in flipper and with stiffness 1000 and damping 20 they behave like real ones. 

9-12) impulse direction modifiers which will average the motion with directions they're put in, the amount of jiggle/bounce and speed is determined by your equilibrium values.

you can tweak settings like you want, best method is to start skyrim in windowed mode and then tweak the xml while your ingame, sometimes you need a bit to get what you want.

For the ass you will search the constraints for it and do the same. i attached 2 xmls of mine to start with..

Here are some additional informations about parameters by 27X

margin: margin is how much outside the mesh you want collision detection to start from. The minimum is 4 (0.04/0,04) centimeters, the max is meters away

tag: the tag is for creating a list of stuff you don't want to collide with

<no-collide-with-tag></no-collide-with-tag>

self explanatory

</per-vertex-shape>
</per-triangle-shape>

Duh

<prenetration></prenetration>
How far INSIDE a shape you can do collision detection, same minimums and max as margins <penetration></penetration>
How far in a mesh a shape can go INTO while being detected still and then acted on, same as margins

<weight-threshold bone=> </weight-threshold>

Assign a BONE and then the number you put in the value section will be how much weight and force will be needed to move the bone in the first place, use this if you don't want the bone to react to everything, just certain things (like you want the belly to react to hands but don't want the belly to react to your own hand, but you do want it to react to someone else's, set a low value in your hand xml and set a high value in their xml in the inertia setting )

<mass>

How much something weighs, AND how much inertia it has when it gets moved. 0 means it will only be affected by moving things that collide with it, but not gravity. this is why everything in leto's mod goes into the ground if you give it mass, cause he didn't set a virtual ground set up for it to collide with

<inertia>

How much energy in Newtons will be ADDED to an object when it collides or moves. 0 mean it won't move at all.

<linearDamping>

How much translational (x:left right y:up down z:in out) energy an object will LOSE per frame after it gets hit

<angularDamping> Like the above except how much ROTATIONAL (x:clockwise, counterclockwise y:left right, z=in out)  energy an object will lose.  While this affects stuff like tails and hair more than other stuff you can use it for breasts and butt, but you may get weird jiggling in certain directions if you set it too low or high

<friction> this is like damping and uses the same system and notation, but this will be 'on' ALL THE TIME and IS affected by gravity, not just collisions.

<rollingFriction> same as above for angular rotations and spinning stuff

<restitution> how much your object wants to go back to normal by lost energy (basically how fast it'll stop bouncing or jiggling)

<margin-multiplier> How much force any collision by an object with an inertia setting will be multiplied by when it hits

Attached Files

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

27X

27X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

11 and 12 are impulse direction modifiers which will average the motion with directions they're put in, the amount of jiggle/bounce and speed is determined by your equilibrium values.

The basic use is to create "swing" on a spinning object.

prZ

prZ

Sleepless Guy..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

11 and 12 are impulse direction modifiers which will average the motion with directions they're put in, the amount of jiggle/bounce and speed is determined by your equilibrium values.

The basic use is to create "swing" on a spinning object.

thanks alot, one question, where you get this informations from? do i need to study it or is there a source for this knowledge ^^

27X

27X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

From the .bullet repository and from the bullet forums, a lot of it is older shit.

For the record I won't be directly contributing to any open project other than pointing people in the right directions as long as people like SkyrimGTX are allowed to post here openly and also openly steal others people's work. I have no interest in seeing my shit used by assholes to troll other people and earn money for shit they didn't actually make or create.