Stingy Critters that Don't want to Shag.

In my list of Enabled Creatures to shag or be assaulted by: deer, foxes, elk, etc. are all added yet, they are so skittish that they run away the moment they see my PC. I have Aroused Creatures installed and recently discovered a mod called One With Nature which enables how creatures and or animals react to your presence. I made the above mentioned critters Allies or Friends so that they do not run away from my PC but, when I target them as per usual with any other animal/creature using Aroused Creatures, they become erect then run away. I have some animations (the name of the animator escapes me so I apologize.) for said animals but, I can't figure out how to get these friendly animals to mate with my PC, even the "Invite" option does not work - they run away with erections.

I'd appreciate any suggestions or advise.

No need to apologize and yes to all of the above. I've set the critter arousal level to 1, the animations are registered, and 'allow PC interactions' is checked. I have zero problems with any other non-hostile creatures when targeting them and checking their arousal level. If I choose to invite they will go to her and if I want a more rough encounter they will pursue my PC. (Dogs, horses, goats, cows - I don't have cows registered but, they still go after her...) 

No need to apologize and yes to all of the above. I've set the critter arousal level to 1, the animations are registered, and 'allow PC interactions' is checked. I have zero problems with any other non-hostile creatures when targeting them and checking their arousal level. If I choose to invite they will go to her and if I want a more rough encounter they will pursue my PC. (Dogs, horses, goats, cows - I don't have cows registered but, they still go after her...) 

I only used OWN for a short period but if I recall there are a few different relationships you can have with a particular creature-type - friend, ally. neutral, hostile? These all evoke different responses, so have you checked these?

Clutching at straws here but have you got LOS checked in SLAC?  If yes then uncheck it as it causes problems. It has its own ideas about what constitutes LOS (e.g. a chair will block LOS!). I could only get creatures to do it with NPCs until I discovered that trick.

Clutching at some more straws: Do you use 'crouch' or a hotkey to invite? You could try the other.

If all elsle fails try loading without OWN and see if you can do it.

I currently use Manipulator (which has options for making factions friendly) and Untamed (which has an option for 'other' creatures (non-wild animal types) for all my creature comforts.

I turn the arousal level down to 20 in both Creature Framework and Aroused Creatures and required arousal either. Also try as Grey Cloud suggested with crouch invite. I just walked to Whiterun Stables and 3 npc and I are getting it by horses. Also try Beast Voices out http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32261-req-animal-sex-soundsvoices/page-4

Ironically Sofia then asked if I ever tried bareback. :lol:

I know exactly what you mean. I remember once turning on debug mode in Aroused Creatures and it said something about those critters. I wanted to report this but I forgot.

To be fair, I think I got the LOS tip from the author of SLAC on the support thread. It went from one extreme to the other. I couldn't get through a conversation without something furry or feathery trying to hump me. Chickens were the bane of my life for a while.

I know exactly what you mean. I remember once turning on debug mode in Aroused Creatures and it said something about those critters. I wanted to report this but I forgot.

To be fair, I think I got the LOS tip from the author of SLAC on the support thread. It went from one extreme to the other. I couldn't get through a conversation without something furry or feathery trying to hump me. Chickens were the bane of my life for a while.

Not sure if it is an LOS problem as I would follow the critters (Foxes, rabbits, deers, elks) and they would just keep on running away.

I guess I should give SLAC thread a visit and post the debug messages there and see if that will help somehow.

In my list of Enabled Creatures to shag or be assaulted by: deer, foxes, elk, etc. are all added yet, they are so skittish that they run away the moment they see my PC. I have Aroused Creatures installed and recently discovered a mod called One With Nature which enables how creatures and or animals react to your presence. I made the above mentioned critters Allies or Friends so that they do not run away from my PC but, when I target them as per usual with any other animal/creature using Aroused Creatures, they become erect then run away. I have some animations (the name of the animator escapes me so I apologize.) for said animals but, I can't figure out how to get these friendly animals to mate with my PC, even the "Invite" option does not work - they run away with erections.

I'd appreciate any suggestions or advise.

Once, while fighting the "Old Orc" by the roadside, he managed to beat both my female character and my female minotaur companion into submission. Then, while the orc was merrily raping the Dragonborn, a random deer charged in and began raping my companion. True story, never seen anything like it.

See pic for proof.

post-9095-0-97402200-1483676139_thumb.png

I only used OWN for a short period but if I recall there are a few different relationships you can have with a particular creature-type - friend, ally. neutral, hostile? These all evoke different responses, so have you checked these?

Clutching at straws here but have you got LOS checked in SLAC?  If yes then uncheck it as it causes problems. It has its own ideas about what constitutes LOS (e.g. a chair will block LOS!). I could only get creatures to do it with NPCs until I discovered that trick.

Clutching at some more straws: Do you use 'crouch' or a hotkey to invite? You could try the other.

If all elsle fails try loading without OWN and see if you can do it.

I currently use Manipulator (which has options for making factions friendly) and Untamed (which has an option for 'other' creatures (non-wild animal types) for all my creature comforts.

Yes. With OWN you have 3 options: Vanilla, Ally (animals do not run away, ignore you, may help in combat if close by, and followers may fight for them if said animal was under attack.), and Friendly (almost the same as Ally but, they will not help in combat and followers will most likely not help said animal if it was under attack.) I don't think I'll keep the mod because since the animals I referenced in my OP don't run away from me, they just stand there and get easily attacked and killed by wolves or bears and I'm usually to late to stop it.

I never enable LOS in SLAC and I do not use 'crouch' as my hotkey to invite - I use '>'. When ever I use hotkeys intended for one thing in another mod I have issues. The one I use now always works on any non-hostile animals with or without OWN. But, I'll try 'crouch' and see if it works. Thanks for the suggestion!

By the way, I have Untamed but, I don't use it on my main playthrough. I love the mod to death but, hate that there are penalties for having sex with people. I use that mod on another profile. I'll check out Manipulator.

I turn the arousal level down to 20 in both Creature Framework and Aroused Creatures and required arousal either. Also try as Grey Cloud suggested with crouch invite. I just walked to Whiterun Stables and 3 npc and I are getting it by horses. Also try Beast Voices out http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32261-req-animal-sex-soundsvoices/page-4

Ironically Sofia then asked if I ever tried bareback. :lol:

That is hilarious! I recently brought the arousal level all the way down to 1 to see if it helped with my skittish critters so while trying this out I quickly learned that I needed to stay clear away from stables and dismiss Vigilance and Meeko.... it was a non-stop shag fest. I'll take a look at Beast Voice, thank you! :P

Once, while fighting the "Old Orc" by the roadside, he managed to beat both my female character and my female minotaur companion into submission. Then, while the orc was merrily raping the Dragonborn, a random deer charged in and began raping my companion. True story, never seen anything like it.

See pic for proof.

I couldn't stop laughing! I was once having a very odd problem with Defeat where in whenever my PC was defeated and assaulted, random animals would casually walk up to my character and her attacker with a raging boner and just stood there as if it was waiting for it's turn. Once the bad guy was done he killed the poor, horny creature! Anything from deer to mudcrabs! Though the mudcrabs did not have junk....

I was testing Defeat yesterday after uninstalling DA and had my PC purposely go into a bandit camp. She was raped, all worked as intended, she got up and ran away but, before I could get her to a safe distance and have her drink health potions a skeever attacked and raped her, too. While this was happening an elk came walking up to them, ate some grass and stared. I thought that he might mate with her after the skeever was done but, unfortunately it ran away when my PC's animal attacker had his way with her. I guess the elk was into voyeurism. :D

Cheese tactic or evil sense of humour -

Use Untamed to get yourself a troop of <insert favourite creature here> (e.g. skeletons and/or trolls).

Walk along a road until you spot a Thalmor patrol heading towards you. (If Thalmor are non-hostile obviously).

Halt your troop who will be strung out along the road.

Double-check that in SLAC PC is not checked, only NPC.

Use your PSQ Succubus spell 'hand of desire' to raise the arousal of your troop members.

Find somewhere comforable to sit and watch the Thalmor run the gauntlet.

'By the gods, I can't believe this is happening'. :angel:

MsOtaku,

The way I use Untamed is to have it loaded along with OBIS. At some point in the game when I feel a need for a break from questing and dungeoneering I rustle up a troop of creatures do some serious shagging to bump their levels and my naked armour rating then go attacking bandit camps and forts. When I've had enough of that I dismiss the creatures, put my armour back on and go back to 'normal' gaming. My mod list is geared towards me playing free-style  - doing what I want, when I want and to who or what I want.

Sorry none of those are any use to me. I already have every critter covered; I've run with a troop of Goblins with Untamed; I don't sleep.

Cheese tactic or evil sense of humour -

Use Untamed to get yourself a troop of <insert favourite creature here> (e.g. skeletons and/or trolls).

Walk along a road until you spot a Thalmor patrol heading towards you. (If Thalmor are non-hostile obviously).

Halt your troop who will be strung out along the road.

Double-check that in SLAC PC is not checked, only NPC.

Use your PSQ Succubus spell 'hand of desire' to raise the arousal of your troop members.

Find somewhere comforable to sit and watch the Thalmor run the gauntlet.

'By the gods, I can't believe this is happening'. :angel:

MsOtaku,

The way I use Untamed is to have it loaded along with OBIS. At some point in the game when I feel a need for a break from questing and dungeoneering I rustle up a troop of creatures do some serious shagging to bump their levels and my naked armour rating then go attacking bandit camps and forts. When I've had enough of that I dismiss the creatures, put my armour back on and go back to 'normal' gaming. My mod list is geared towards me playing free-style  - doing what I want, when I want and to who or what I want.

That is the most glorious mental picture ever! I laughed so hard you made my sides ache!!!

Oh, Grey Cloud. I have issues. I can't game the way you do, it will drive me insane. I need to have one character/profile for a serious play through, with some "realistic" sex mods, and other character/profiles for pure bestiality, or a pure nympho, etc. When I need a break from non-stop questing and my main PC shagging her husband or getting raped by the occasional horse - perhaps provoked - then I'll switch over to another PC. Each one of my girls has their own story, personality and whatnot. I can't have my succubus gal be married with kids in a nice house in some city! She has to seduce and kill!

RP is serious business, man. Plus the OCD doesn't help.

Oh, and I may or may not steal borrow your amazing Thalmor and creature shenanigans for my succubus and I to enjoy.  :lol:

Richard Riekling is a definite download! That mod looks so hilarious! And I LOVE the concept of Dangerous Nights! I can't believe I've never seen these mods. Thanks so much for suggesting them! :heart:

*adds more mods to load order*

EDIT: I forgot to ask, does DN2 work with AFT or any follower controlling mods? When I make my PC set up camp (Campfire) or sleep at an inn I make all my followers 'relax'. I don't know if that would interfere.

Well, 'Crouching' my inner tiger to hopefully be pounced by an elk's serpentine dragon did not work. I had my PC walk among a herd of elk, crouched, and they ran away quicker than you can say "elk jerky".

Why is my poor PC being deprived of a good elk and/or deer shag? Is the world of Skyrim that cruel?

Well, 'Crouching' my inner tiger to hopefully be pounced by an elk's serpentine dragon did not work. I had my PC walk among a herd of elk, crouched, and they ran away quicker than you can say "elk jerky".

Why is my poor PC being deprived of a good elk and/or deer shag? Is the world of Skyrim that cruel?

Two more longshots:

Are you using a mod which changes elk and deer?

Approach an elk or deer, try to initiate sex, wait a second or two and open the console to see if there are any messages there. 'No compatible skeleton' is an example message for, say, mudcrabs.

You wrote:

'RP is serious business, man. And the OCD doesn't help'.

I take my humour seriously and major on the 'Disorder'. I don't bother with profiles, relationships and eye-candy type mods (ETAC etc). Instead my mods fall roughly into four groups - 1: mods which remove vanilla stuff (Timing is Everything, The Choice Is Yours etc); 2: convenience mods which make things less frustrating/repetitive/boring (Unread Books Glow, Glowing Ore Veins etc); 3: Overhaul mods which make NPCs look the way I like (DOS v2, SkyFem etc). 4: mods which give my PC the flexibility to react to a situation in a variety of ways (PSQ, TDFPP, Untamed etc).

well i am a beast loving gal.and i use untamed to build up a pack.then i use manipulate to raise all the arousal levels of the pack.charge into a storm cloak fort and watch the boys have fun with all the girls holding the place as my succubus Mia watch's and masturbates then i rape and drain everyone animals too.its such a trip.and with Sofia along its a great time. :) 

Two more longshots:

Approach an elk or deer, try to initiate sex, wait a second or two and open the console to see if there are any messages there. 'No compatible skeleton' is an example message for, say, mudcrabs.

You wrote:

I take my humour seriously and major on the 'Disorder'. I don't bother with profiles, relationships and eye-candy type mods (ETAC etc). Instead my mods fall roughly into four groups - 1: mods which remove vanilla stuff (Timing is Everything, The Choice Is Yours etc); 2: convenience mods which make things less frustrating/repetitive/boring (Unread Books Glow, Glowing Ore Veins etc); 3: Overhaul mods which make NPCs look the way I like (DOS v2, SkyFem etc). 4: mods which give my PC the flexibility to react to a situation in a variety of ways (PSQ, TDFPP, Untamed etc).

The only things I use to change the appearance of animals are Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack, True Elks and True Wolves of Skyrim, and various other re-texture mods to make certain creatures look scarier and detailed. I will try what you suggested and check the console for any messages. I doubled checked if I had the proper animations installed and whether or not I had "nude" versions of elks and deer, which I do. As mentioned before, they do get aroused when targeted and get erections but, run away as soon as that happens even with OWN.

For me, what's most important is that my game looks beautiful. So the majority of my mods consist on things that improve the look of the environment, plus weather, ENB, etc. I need my physics stuff - walking, bouncies, idles, moving and using weapons. Next are NPC overhauls, animal and creature overhauls, clothing and weapon overhauls, making sure my PC is gorgeous, a few mods for convenience (A Matter of Time, A Quality World Map, Convenient Horses, Wearable Lanterns, and whatnot.) Then depending on what profile I'm on there are added mods for more immersion or more kinkiness. I like things separate. However everything that I mentioned above are in all of my profiles. To each their own.

well i am a beast loving gal.and i use untamed to build up a pack.then i use manipulate to raise all the arousal levels of the pack.charge into a storm cloak fort and watch the boys have fun with all the girls holding the place as my succubus Mia watch's and masturbates then i rape and drain everyone animals too.its such a trip.and with Sofia along its a great time. :)

Oh, I've done things very similar to that. Such great fun! :angel:

Two more longshots:

You wrote:

The only things I use to change the appearance of animals are Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack, True Elks and True Wolves of Skyrim, and various other re-texture mods to make certain creatures look scarier and detailed. I will try what you suggested and check the console for any messages. I doubled checked if I had the proper animations installed and whether or not I had "nude" versions of elks and deer, which I do. As mentioned before, they do get aroused when targeted and get erections but, run away as soon as that happens even with OWN.

For me, what's most important is that my game looks beautiful. So the majority of my mods consist on things that improve the look of the environment, plus weather, ENB, etc. I need my physics stuff - walking, bouncies, idles, moving and using weapons. Next are NPC overhauls, animal and creature overhauls, clothing and weapon overhauls, making sure my PC is gorgeous, a few mods for convenience (A Matter of Time, A Quality World Map, Convenient Horses, Wearable Lanterns, and whatnot.) Then depending on what profile I'm on there are added mods for more immersion or more kinkiness. I like things separate. However everything that I mentioned above are in all of my profiles. To each their own.

Oh, I've done things very similar to that. Such great fun! :angel:

hell yes it is..beast sex is so much better...

Archived