Gaybound MyFirstWhorehouse

View File

Installation:
HARD Requirement1 : Unificator Prism (bought on Terramart)
HARD Requirement2 : Gaybound Juice Dudes
HARD Requirement3 : Gaybound Fast Food
HARD Requirement4 : Gaybound Honeysmith
Installation : Extract content on Starbound/Mods
Mod Works with Starbound 1.1.2

My First Whorehouse club!

Are your new homeplanet a little..... empty?
Want to have some "fun" after a long journey to a lava planet with killer robots?

Say no more!, "The Club Owner" its here, and want to share his bussisnes idea just for the love to share!
(and making some pixels ;) )

This is a tennant mod, you will be able to atract 2 new types of tennants with the right furniture and the default house requirements.

To make a house you need :
-A closed space of any solid material
-A wall
-1 light source
-1 door
- "X" items with a specific tag (explained below) (for this mod you just need 1 item Example: 1 sex cabin or 1 client bed)
-And the colony deed

To get the furniture items to attract the new tennants you need to get " The Club Owner " services avalibe on the Unificator Prism.

He will sell you :

-Client beds : (For the Client Tennant)
-Sex Cabins
-Phallus chairs (All/Any of these 3 for a Club Owner Tennant)
-Dildos
-Colony deeds (for calling them/get their rent)

Note:
All these new items are interactive and bring 2 new Status effects just for show "Sweat" and "Filling Anus"
when used. Also they make any npc/player "happy" when you use them too.

Tennants notes :
-A "client tennant" will pay you with cum/piss and some pixels
-The "club owner tennant" will pay you with 200-300 pixels
-They also have their own speech lines (naughty ones)
-At night will go to bed.. at day they search for furniture to sit/interact
-ALL the 2 new tennants are men
-You can put a house inside of a house and a tennant will come (optional)
-Tennants spawn based on the furniture in that moment, after you put the colony deed you can put any other furniture and the tennant wont go or change.
-Any other npc and YOU can use the new furniture
-The new tennants will offer you normal quests.. (bring people/bring furniture) (and you can reject them)
-When you put out the colony deed and hang it again, a NEW visually different tennant will come.
-The new 2 tennats have a muscular torzo and arms :D (With fitting outfits, no clipping)

Notes:
Added an image to portrait better the tennant house making thingy (on thumbnails below).
Also! at this point all my other mods are working for this SB version.

Little Overhaul : Liquids!

For an extra i made my 3 modded liquids (Cum , piss and manly honey) reactive to each other
and added some other interactions with vanilla liquids too like water, lava, etc.

So have more fun making pools of those for you and your npcs!!. :D
(in the future i may expand the functionality of those liquids (mine) as well as more gameplay/reward mechanics)

Personal:
I am researching and testing more things and collaborating with more people, but also taking my time to do other stuff that i need to. Meanwhile i hope to bring more mods and find more things to work with.
Any message you put here or send me, means a lot, so keep them cumming!.

Hope you enjoy this mod and i will be watching if any bug pop up to quckly fix it.
Happy new year and see u soon! :D

Undare

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/04/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Unificator prism, Juice Dudes, FastFood, Honeysmith

God dam it undare you did it again. You keep getting better and better until you make all the sex positions for this game. Now i can make my character a mistress to a brothel of my town. But i kinda wish that the male was more divers who doesn't want to be a hytolt ravaging a floran bum just to get revenge on the florans trying to kill them in the first place.

God dam it undare you did it again. You keep getting better and better until you make all the sex positions for this game. Now i can make my character a mistress to a brothel of my town. But i kinda wish that the male was more divers who doesn't want to be a hytolt ravaging a floran bum just to get revenge on the florans trying to kill them in the first place.

I am still making more tests to understand better how the npc´s works..  But yes i have another idea involving one of the existing "races" for the next mod. Let me warm up a bit more and then i´ll try to make that new mod happen ;) 

Love it! Turned my town into a city of sexy sinners!

And it will get worse!   (in a good way, haha)

Btw..  as for Starbound 1.2.1  ALL my mods work perfectly.. (just checked today) 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Any chance you'll make the tenants interactable with sexbound? :D

Feels a bit unfortunate to have a whole brothel and not be able to *ahem* 'sample' some of the 'produce'

Also, awesome mod. I know that everyone says that, but it's true and I'm not that original. Keep up the good work! :)

• 1 year later...

This mod is so awesome I want to use it on a server to play with some friends but for the life of me I can't get it to work. I keep getting the attached error message. This happens for each item added by the mod. None of your other mods has any problems but this one is not working for the life of me.

1166895436_GayboundClubError.thumb.jpg.52318687afc4af9248ed8c3f4913c102.jpg

• 1 year later...