View File

What is this ?
A play home in Riften that comes with three Redguard and one Nord follower. The followers were put in the home to give it life. A decked out player home with manikins and weapon racks "IT IS NOT".
Meant more ta be a play home with 4 followers and room to sleep 3 +1 more, with large pool and two baths, custom artwork, nothing great but it adds life. The artwork makes this an adult mod only.
Lowe Down is underneath the Keep on the canal level, look at pics. fully navmeshed. Their is no map marker, why bother its inside the city, however their is a teleport spell in the master bedroom.
To keep the house simple only Skyrim resources were used with the exception of the paintings. I may try to do more with it at a later date it really depends on the community.

Credits & Resources

Buyable Paintings and Pictures - Place Anywhere by Iceburg

True Eyes by JimtownIrish

The Eyes Of Beauty by Gabriel Mailhot as LogRaam

RANs HeadMesh Variants by RAN46

BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Ousnius and Caliente

Demoniac- High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture 8K 4K 2K by Regenbot03

Leyenda Skin

Brows by Hvergelmir

KS Hairdos - Renewal by Kalilies Stealthic Khaos and Shocky

SG Hair pack AIO

Teeth Plus - Redone by urgarulga

The Super Booty Body Special Edition (Bodyslide Preset) by The Real Carlton Banks

NPC Nif Merge by Turulo

NifSkope

GIMP is 2.8.1

UNP Minidresses Collection by Tiwa44

Thanks to

Gimp tutor;

FlopZnuts

Darkfox127 Productions

Followers

Sugar Baby:

Custom Redguard Honorhall Orphanage

Keshia;

Custom Redguard Bunkhouse

Katty Cakes;

Custom Redguard Bee & Bard

Olga;

Custom Nord Temple of Mara

or you can find all of them in Lowe Down

All are uunp custom preset body

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/04/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    skyrim,hdt,XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • Special Edition Compatible

Could be just me, the house with 4 follower mods the followers faces look different (vanilla or not like the pictures), whereas the follower direct download ones (tested on Sugar Baby) seems to be working fine. did this without sorting mods after install on mod organizer.

Also hhnnnnrg no such thing as too many redguard followers.. Thank you for this mod

Could be just me, the house with 4 follower mods the followers faces look different (vanilla or not like the pictures), whereas the follower direct download ones (tested on Sugar Baby) seems to be working fine. did this without sorting mods after install on mod organizer.

Also hhnnnnrg no such thing as too many redguard followers.. Thank you for this mod

Could be the BSA compression, that happens sometimes, decompress it and find out. you welcome.

One of the best player house ever made!

Great work! 10/10

I added the teleport spell and some al packages to get the npc to do a few other things from what you tested. If you don't want to re-download the whole thing message me and I will pm you an esp only down load. thanks again. 

Nice place, this would make a nice cat house :) It's also nice that the followers dress and undress in the appropriate places rather than go around naked everywhere or swim while dressed.

If I can make 1 suggestion: The place is very brightly lit. Making the ambient light way less bright and adding more point light sources (fireplace, candles, wall sconces) would add a great deal of atmosphere.  I noticed some point light sources in the house, but they probably need their radius or brightness increased a bit.

Nice place, this would make a nice cat house :) It's also nice that the followers dress and undress in the appropriate places rather than go around naked everywhere or swim while dressed.

If I can make 1 suggestion: The place is very brightly lit. Making the ambient light way less bright and adding more point light sources (fireplace, candles, wall sconces) would add a great deal of atmosphere.  I noticed some point light sources in the house, but they probably need their radius or brightness increased a bit.

I agree with you on the lighting, that's what I'm messing with right now, removing the template and building from scratch.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...

What a hidden GEM. I had a ctd with the follower mod but since I use cbbe then loosing the unp followers was not a problem. This must have taken many, many hours,days, weeks etc to finish. I know about creating mods and the time it takes to iron out things. (still modding Dragon Age)

I loved the pictures on the walls - BRILLIANT.

Many, Many thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next GEM. That is if you plan any more if not we have this one.

Dave