[The Sims 4] Could use a little help getting everything setup for WickeWhims

Hello Everyone.

I just got my copy of TS4 and right now I feel like I'm swimming in a sea of information with no compass, no rowboat and no oars...

Basically I could use some help...

Starting off, I figure that WickedWhims is THE go-to sex mod for TS4, so I'm obviously going with that. But before I even install that I want to get my sims nude and WW compatible. And since I can't, for the life of me, find a TS4 sex and nudity tutorial/guide thingy, I'm turning to you guys to help.

So...here's my questions:

On it's topic/download page for WW it lists a bunch of options in the 'Optional Downloads' section for people to use in getting their sims naked. 

It lists Luumia's skins, Cmar's skins, and two different penis models. I'm already confused...It seems that LunarEclipse's penis models are not compatible with Luumia's skins, but I like the look of Lumia's skins better than Cmar's. But Luumia's skins don't currently support UN's Penis model. And I don't want all of my males to have soft penis' anyway, I want them actually Erect... So that means I would want to use LunarEclipse' penis, right?

Basically, can someone PLEASE tell me what exactly I need to get so that my sims are nicely naked with full genitalia. If there are penis' out there that 'work' (have erect and/or flaccid states) then please let me know how to get that too... I think that I can handle installing WW myself, along with most other mods. But this whole kerfuffle has my head spinning... 

I'm used to Skyrim/FO4 mods, but for some reason this seems more complex than it needs to be...

Thanks

-ConfusedSim :P (AKA MasterAaran)

Guest Redabyss

Trust me it's way more confusing on certain games like Fallout NV.

So, WW IS the mod you need. You can install it, then you have to download all the different animations packages. Remember that you can find more updated animations packages on respective Patreons.

WW comes with an already made penis (which I personally use), but you can download Lunar's if you wish. You download the skin you prefer and you put everything in your Mod folder, in TS4 folder.

You also have to download some blur/mosaic censor, in order to view the simmies do the sex. Pretty easy to find online.

In-game, you just have to tick the Enable Custom Content and Mods to make everything work. You can follow the tutorial here: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/tutorials/mods-cc.php

That's it XD

I use Luumia's ooh smooth 2 skintone, which is a default replacement (I also use Luumia's male body enhancements), which Anonny linked above.

I use cmar's anatomy mod for nipples on females, which Anonny also linked above.

I use Lunar's penis models. Because I use Luumia's default replacement skintone, though, I have to use the tattoo textures. Lunar's default textures are only compatible with EA skins and Lunar's default skins.

this site has a good selection of skintones and makeup to make your sims look hot! http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims4-skintones/  just be patient as there are a lot of ads.

More skins here as well.  http://1000-formsoffear.tumblr.com/tagged/TS4

There is a selection of penises and other items you can check out here: http://carlaosver.wixsite.com/sexims4

I recommend you master the CAS in sims 4 (Create A Sim)

And before your head completely explodes, I strongly recommend getting the MC Command Center from this site: http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=mc+command&go=Go&gs=4&f=38. It will allow you to control many functions within the game.

The sister site is here and you will need the MC Woohoo mod to control certain sex/pregnancy actions.  http://sexysims.info/browse.php?gs=4 tap the login tab in the upper right corner to register.

Make sure you keep your mods folder tidy as the game patches it makes certain mods defective and can even prevent the game from launching . Making subfolders within your mods folder will make it much quicker for you to fix the game when it gets borked by a game update.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. It's all pretty confusing, the difference between defaults and skins, overlays and what not. I've been all the evening trying different things, havem't even loaded the game proper, just in CAS creating my first sim. I was pretty confused because I tried Luumia's skins and body, Cmar's, Majestic's and some others and I wasn't able to achieve the look I saw on the screenshots. On some when I removed the clothes it showed the pink bra and panties, others showed actual nudity. I guess "defaults" are those that replace the "nude" ea body (bra and panties) with no underwear?. Only Cmar's does that for me.

Finally thanks to this thread and Anonny I discovered Wild Guy's females and I love the customization (nipples and pubic hair). I settled on Luumia's males and Wild Guy's females.

So in order to confirm that I have it right could anyone tell me if these are the files I'm suposed to use?

This is what I have in my mod folder:

CMAR 

• cmar_FemaleBottom_NudeInCAS_Patched -  To get nudity when removing clothes, not the panties
  • cmar_FemaleTopNipples_NudeInCAS_Patched - To get nudity when removing clothes, not the bra (also 3d nipples)
  • cmar_MaleBottomPenis_NudeInCAS_Patched - To get males penis in CAS

LUUMIA MALES 

• [fixed]LUUMIA_DR_BODEII_Lean - Man defaults?
  • LUUMIA_BODEII_Lean 
  • LUUMIA_BODEII_Muscular
  • LUUMIA_SmoothishIIMale - Unfortunately can't use the female, does weird things with cmar

WILD GUY FEMALES

• wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin 
  • wild_guy Nipples
  • wild_guy PublicHair
  • wild_guy TanlinesBottom
  • wild_guy TanlinesTop

Apart from the moxiemaxon No_Mosaic and TornadoX's Invisible clothing

According to cmarnyc unless your game is not patched up those mods will not work properly and the anatomy mod should be used?

For Luumia, I've had great luck with standard gender sims using male and female fixed DR bod-e/tit-e, its only with custom genders I've had an issue with, what issues did you have?

The newer cmar anatomy mod is just the shape, but tit-e is shape and skin replacement as well. I have had the same experience that cmar mod is the only one that gets rid of the default undies while in CAS, however I think if you go to a wardrobe and pick the plan underwear or whatever, that you may be able to change that?

I'm still trying to perfect my setup as well, hope at least part of this was helpful info.  :)

According to cmarnyc unless your game is not patched up those mods will not work properly and the anatomy mod should be used?

For Luumia, I've had great luck with standard gender sims using male and female fixed DR bod-e/tit-e, its only with custom genders I've had an issue with, what issues did you have?

The newer cmar anatomy mod is just the shape, but tit-e is shape and skin replacement as well. I have had the same experience that cmar mod is the only one that gets rid of the default undies while in CAS, however I think if you go to a wardrobe and pick the plan underwear or whatever, that you may be able to change that?

I'm still trying to perfect my setup as well, hope at least part of this was helpful info.  :)

Hey, thanks for answering :)

I yesterday updated my game to 1.25 so I'll give it another try but I was on 1.20. That's the version I saw Cmar mentioning as needed to use his Anatomy mod. I know he had another previous mod for use with older installations. Haven't created custom genders yet, for the moment I have my hands full trying to make it work on standard genders :D

I tried using Luumia's females (both smoothisII for the skin and tit-e for the body) with cmar's female bottoms (as far as I know Luumia's tit-e only replaces females top?) but then the butt's didn't have definition and there was no hair in the front? and, of course the damn bra problem arised. I think the bra and panties problem in Cas bothers me more than it should but...

I was under the impression that what you see in Cas as nude is what you'll see when sims are in the shower. Yep, I know you can apply the tops and bottoms as "clothes" in a wardrobe

Now I really like the customization that Wild Guy's females offers for nipples (mostly colors, not shapes) and pubic hair (although I still like Luumias boobs shape and nipples better but...) and it seems to work ok "on top" of Cmar's anatomy mod.

At least I have something that seems to work ok. But it's true that at first is a little daunting if you come into the game as late as me. You find A LOT of content out there (trying to find the essentials among thousands of mods is... intimidating, not to mention if you get into the "sexy" side of the sims)  and read again and again but there's a lot of assumed knowledge everywhere so you have to guess a lot of things :)

I've retried some combinations again after updating the game to 1.25 and, either I now better understand what's going on or the update fixed some things because I don't have the weird behaviour with bodies.

I'm adding some screenshots, maybe that's useful for MasterAaran to decide.... (all of them female, for males I'm using Cmar bottoms with Luumia's Bod-E and skin)

1 - Cmar Top Nipples + Luumia Female SmoothisII + Wild Guy's nipples and pubic hair

1_CmarTop_LuumiaSmoothisSkin_WildOver_zp

2 - Luumia Tit-E + Luumia Female SmoothisII + + Wild Guy's nipples and pubic hair

2_luumia_smoothistopwild_1_zpseujqarsf.p

3 - Luumia Tit-E + Wild Guy's Skin complete package (default skin + nipples + pubic hair)

3_LuumiaTop_WildSkin_zps1jtxpaf2.png

So it all works, I really like the variants with Luumia's skin and mesh (Tit-E), they're really soft and go really well with the style of the game. Although I'd like butt forms to be more defined, as in Wild Guy's default skin.

Anyway all of them, except the one using Cmar's Top have the same "problem" in CAS. If you eliminate clothes (clicking the "X") you are left with the pink bra and you have to "add" the boobs as clothes to be able to see them nude (no problem with bottoms though, as I'm using Cmar's female bottoms for all of them).

I don't know if that's a problem in game when the sims take a shower or in sex scenes 

Archived