Crazy, distorted HDT nodes;

GrabaK

Hello there!

I've come across a rather nasty issue which I can't seem to find a solution for.. It seems related to HDT and physics, but I can't possibly find a way to fix it, and I don't know if also has something to do with the UUNP body...

The mods I have which affect physics are these ones with 'HDT' highlighted in the mod list. I disabled that first one and let the physics of 'HDT physics extension' overwrite the others (that or the bodyslide one, I'm uncertain).

The problem is that, whenever my character moves, some of the nodes will go absolutely crazy.. Boobs mashed and pointing out in every direction, belly being deformed and spiked inside out and stretched to my back, butt going on a shaking frenzy when idle, pussy labia gapping wide and flailing as if the mesh was broken (I don't have that All-in-one HDT vagina, can't download it through MEGA), and so on.. Even the HDT hair, although funcioning without problems, at least once went deformed across the screen, as shown in the prints.

None of these happen when I'm wearing armor (although what happens is that the helmet of male characters sometimes will appear flipped in front of their mouths, as a messed up bevor). I've tried using both the UUNP special and HDT versions, and the problem persists. I also had to disable the Floppy SOS for UNP since the problem was showing there too.

What can be the cause or a possible solution for this?

TIA!

Issues:

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

image.pngimage.png

Mods:

image.png

Mm, that's odd.. I'm using the latest version of the XPMS skeleton, and the most updated version of the physics..

The only reason could be bad framerate; it's really bad, as it was before, but it never ended up causing this.

Mm, that's odd.. I'm using the latest version of the XPMS skeleton, and the most updated version of the physics..

The only reason could be bad framerate; it's really bad, as it was before, but it never ended up causing this.

XPMS? You are kidding, right?

If not then immediately go and install the latest XPMSE skeleton. And please don't ask any more questions before you did that.

What is really strange is that before, the fps could go as low as 13-15 and the physics would work perfectly fine, without anything close to this...

Maybe I'll just have to reset everything and start it all over again, someday, I don't get what is causing this.

consider switching to hdt smp, np spasm, no worry about low fps, no endless stretching..if you have framerate lower then 30 i assume you wont use enb so it wont be a problem at all.. all you need for it is here

Archived