Did your XML file look similar to the one I posted earlier?
EDIT: Okay yeah it worked, but now it's just taking up the space of the main body slot.
Was about to apply this to all the XMLs in the pack before I decided to test this out again. Is there no way to get this to work correctly otherwise?
I'll test this a bit more with some different settings.
EDIT EDIT: Tried screwing with the settings. Changed all the Main Body 1 settings to Tail - 9 and changed and then unchecked only the 9. Met with CTD upon equipping. I uhh. I think I'll leave this to you two.
Yep, the xml I edited looked identical.
re to EDIT:
When used with FengHuaZhengMao?
Odd, I really just changed the xml, nothing else.
So if you installed the complete archive I posted maybe just take the xml from it and test it with the setup you used before?
Btw, body slots aren't set in the xml files but in the Plugin esp.
The GroupIDs set in the xml aren't there to assign body slots but to tell the different collision boxes set up by HDT PE if they should collide with each other or not. So you don't need to set anything to group 9, group 1 should work too (as long as you don't have other HDT mods that use group 1 and cause collisions you don't want - and I don't know of any mod using group 1).
I guess the CTD comes from the game trying to load the garbled mess that I mentioned in my last post, the xml resaved with JFF. You have to edit the xml by hand instead, meaning with a raw text editor.
Here's what I did:
1. Take JFF and open some random xml that had just one rigidbody in it (so later when you use the raw text editor you don't get confused where to look at in the file - you can use xmls with more entries too, you just might have to compare their raw text later - there are tools for that).
2. Then set the GroupID (in the submenu you already posted a screenshot of) for that rigidbody to 1 and only allow collisions with group 1 rigidbodies - the "no collide with" checkboxes. Now resave the xml (don't overwrite a file that you are still using of course).
3. Open the result with a text editor - Wordpad is good enough, Notepad too usually (it might not recognize the text paragraph formatting but that's not important, it just looks a bit more confusing).
4. Search the text (Ctrl-F) for "collisionFilterInfo" without the quotation marks and copy the number after that.
5. Open the FHtassel.xml with the text editor, not with JFF.
6. Search for each "collisionFilterInfo" entry and replace the number after each of those entries (should be a zero in all cases for FHtassel.xml) with the one you copied from the other xml file.
7. Resave and test ingame... okay, I didn't test it ingame but you did, with that weird result of a mesh swap that shouldn't happen. Really odd.