AnimalSEX

K@Te

Привет всем. Помогите мне, пожалуйста. Во время секса с животными, они становятся слишком большими. Увеличиваются в размерах. Как только секс заканчивается, все возвращается на свое место. :(

post-842692-0-67319700-1483487528_thumb.jpg

There is a even actor height in the sexlab menu. If it's ticked on try turning it off it if off try turning it on. Note some creatures you can not use even actor height as the creature will become super huge.

Also are those HDT high heels? If they are remove them because those alter the height and can throw of animations. Because then animations start it uses the HDT high heel height instead of the players actual height. 

EN: You can disable actor scaling in SexLab, it helps a lot while Sex Animations with Creatures are playing.

RU: Отключить масштабирование актера в SexLab. Лучше не использовать его с анимациеи существ.

Ru: Вы можете отключить масштабирование актера в все установки sexlab, это очень помогает во время секса анимации с существами играют.

Ру: Отключить масштабирование актера в все установки sexlab. Лучше не использовать его с анимациеи существ.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Sorry for bad English. I disabled and enabled this option, but with the same result. But when sex NPC+Wolf they are fine and no problems. When I + the wolf then the problem :(

There is a even actor height in the sexlab menu. If it's ticked on try turning it off it if off try turning it on. Note some creatures you can not use even actor height as the creature will become super huge.

Also are those HDT high heels? If they are remove them because those alter the height and can throw of animations. Because then animations start it uses the HDT high heel height instead of the players actual height. 

Hi. Thanks for the reply.   HDT was off and it got worse... I have a NPC with high heels and sex with animals is no problem with the increase. As soon as the player + animal, immediately the problem. Can XPMS to be guilty ?

Не уверен, что пост ваш порядок загрузки таким образом мы видим, что вы установили и, возможно, кто-то сможет увидеть проблему.

Well, soon I'll show the entire boot order. Thank you.

Archived