Need help setting up SexlabDefeat and Death Alternative

znaroks

I wan't to setup DA in such a way, that if I get beat in combat, I get raped(if the being that defeated me is valid of course) and after that I get a blackout event from DA.

However, if I get defeated in combat again in, lets say, 6 hour interval after the previous defeat, my character would get killed instead. So I should avoid getting defeated in combat again 6 hours after getting raped and beat.

I managed to achieve the first part, however, every time I get defeated during those 6 hours, I just get raped if the target has the arousal or just nothing happens if the aggressor is not valid, I go from bleedout to defeats ''sit on the ground'' animation, get up and walk away. No blackout or death.

It seems that defeat is in the way for my PC to die during those 6 hours. If I disable defeat from DA it works but then my character wont get raped during bleedout.

Is there a way to get what I want?

Archived