BodySlide UUNP for Apachii Divine Elegance Store - Complete by wtfuun

Niobia

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Apachii officially upload my UUNP conversions on her page. The conversion covers all meshes from 1.2 to 1.6+. Added options when building, for instance, Black Knight comes in HDT or Non HDT. All wedding dresses have an alternative Victorian belle sleeve instead of the 80's puff sleeve. Go grab it on the nexus. With love, Neko <3

• 3 months later...
On 2/23/2018 at 11:18 PM, NekoJessie said:

Hi everyone! Apachii officially upload my UUNP conversions on her page. The conversion covers all meshes from 1.2 to 1.6+. Added options when building, for instance, Black Knight comes in HDT or Non HDT. All wedding dresses have an alternative Victorian belle sleeve instead of the 80's puff sleeve. Go grab it on the nexus. With love, Neko ❤️

love u neko, have you plan to bodyslide the 1.8 version? :3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, sorry for being MIA for sometime. Yes, 1.8 is ready to go, but I didn't just make a patch for new meshes. I redid the whole thing instead. That's right! All meshes redone with HDT, non HDT, and Immersive which include HDT and Non HDT (no more jiggling heavy armor). Also includes optional file for NIOVHHeels for thous that want it. It's already up on Apachii's site for Divine Elegance. Since everything was redone, I recommend removing my old one (old and dumb), and also wttfuun's as well ( I made his redundant...sorry, wtffun >.<) Load it on NMM or MO, choose what you would like with the fomod, and build the set you want. Viola! Behold the love! Thank you everyone for the love and encouragement. Love you all LL community <3!

Archived