[RenPy]My Strange Sister v1.0

agl

"My Strange Sis", version 1.0

screenshot0003.png

This is story about a guy who ran away from his family in order to study in a different city. However, the real reason he ran away from home is that he was fleeing his sister, for whom he has carnal feelings. While it may seem like this is just another B/S incest-themed story, it's not "just another incest game." Instead, our game's storyline is set in a modern urban fantasy setting. The narrative takes center-stage in this game. How well you manage your relationship with your sister is pretty tightly coupled to this setting. It's pretty difficult to separate the two. Additionally, the game's plot offers diverse choice. Currently, there are already fifteen significant variations in terms of the evolution of the narrative that can occur in the game. We are expecting to have at least five different "good" or "canonical" endings, not including the bad ones. So, in a single playthrough, you won't even see half the content that has been created.

We are also animating the interactive erotic scenes, making them not only interactive, but also animated. 

screenshot0070.png

screenshot0014.png

screenshot0076.png

Although there will only be one female protagonist in the game, she is customizable among three personalities. These customizations will influence how she responds and reacts to the different scenarios you two encounter, as well as her clothing, and even the events that you can trigger with her.

screenshot0014.png

screenshot0007.png

screenshot0016.png

screenshot0006.png

screenshot0017.png

Her customization will also extend to her appearance via customizing her hair, skin, eyes, etc.

screenshot0095.png

You can support us on Patreon, also you can get the latest version here:

You can download the latest demo at our blog:

Best regards,

The Team!

• 3 weeks later...
We have just released a large demo, "My Strange Sis", version 0.2. 

You may have seen the types of sister's appearance in the technical demo. Now you can custom it and combine the four eye's, lips and skin types as you want!  Besides that, we make the customization of her personality. Actually, the three types of it - 'sweet girl', 'goth' and 'nerdy'. Its will vary for her clothes, behavior, dialogues and even endings. You will be able to combine her appearance and personality freely.

Also, we show to you the beginning of the story. Character introduction and so on. About 4500 words total. The scene in the shower, which I hope you have already seen, now filled with the text. Also, there will be a new interactive animated sex scene.

Current sexual content is:

- Bro/Sis incest

- M/F

- creampie

- masturbation

- voyeur

screenshot0004.png

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

You can download  it here:

Here is some tips for current version.

To find the sexual scene, you must:

1) Not spying for her in the shower

2) Offer Liz some pizza.

3) For sweet and nerdy personalities ask if she is okey then you hear strange sound from the bedroom

Here is My Strange Sis 0.22 update.

There is no new scenes nor new episodes this time. The largest changes are:

- Music. We added bgm and some sounds to the game.

- Now you can select if she is a blood-relative or a step-sister in the character editor. This will be reflect in the game later. Anyway, the player skin color is the some as her's.

- Editor shows the personality name now.

- Some english translation corrections.

- Now she will undress at two stages.

- Graphics improvements. New background details and so on.

- Some minigame's tweaks.

- bugfixes

en300.png

You can download it here:

Best Regards,

The Team!

• 4 weeks later...
My Strange Sis v0.31 is out! 

It's size is +4000 words. The secret of the Liz will be revealed. Also, there is a new interactive and animated sexual event in this version.

There will be several choices, the consequences of which you can only see in the next versions. You must start a new game to play it without errors. 

The new event fetish is a sleeping sex )

It is already available for our patron at Patreon. 

Best Regards,

The Team~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
My Strange Sis v0.41 is out! 

This update is very large. In fact, the number of events in the game doubled. Also, there is a lot of new art - clothes, backgrounds, locations. In addition, you will meet a new character who will play an important role in the future.

You must start a new game to play it without errors. 

The main changes:

- added more than 8000 words to the story 

- a new outfit for each personality 

- we add indicators of the relations level 

- added new locations and improved existing ones

- new body and eyes for Liz

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0031.png

The demo version is also updated to v0.32. Added the same graphical changes as for the main version. There is no continuation of the story in the demo. If you want to see it, please subscribe to the patrons version.

Best Regards,

The Team~

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

We just released a new version of our game. Version 0.51 for our patrons, and version 0.42 as free demo. The main changes are:

- the story is extended by 5000 words. It continue until the evening of the third day.

- new interactive and animated sex event

- new pose and clothes for Liz, including skimpy ones )

- the new character

screenshot0045.png

screenshot0047.png

The demo version includes event from 0.41 plus the new pose for Liz. Also, saves from v0.42 is compatible with v0.51.

Hello!

My Strange Sister v0.53 and v0.43 is out!

This is a game build with fully working achievements system. Also, before the end the game tell you how mush of the content you was see. Unfortunately, the game will start to count it only after the new version is installed.

No new events  in this version, so you can just skip it. 

v0.53 is available for our patron at Patreon. 

You can download the demo version v0.43 at our blog:

So i got through a couple scenes(after the window pretty much) and i noticed a few things, first off some minor grammatical errors, second one bugged me way more than it shouldve, usually sandwiches from gasstations or vending machines resemble more like cartboard than actual food, so the MC saying they were delicious was rather strange. and finally the window, the kid lived there for 3 years and never tried to oil it? but the sister randomly has oil in her bags? seems kinda weird. but then again, it is called strange sis, so maybe it makes sense later on. thats all ill be able to get in today.

So i got through a couple scenes(after the window pretty much) and i noticed a few things, first off some minor grammatical errors, second one bugged me way more than it shouldve, usually sandwiches from gasstations or vending machines resemble more like cartboard than actual food, so the MC saying they were delicious was rather strange. and finally the window, the kid lived there for 3 years and never tried to oil it? but the sister randomly has oil in her bags? seems kinda weird. but then again, it is called strange sis, so maybe it makes sense later on. thats all ill be able to get in today.

I'm think that you understand it already. She isn't oil it )) 

About grammatical errors, can you specify it? With screenshots, for example. (shift+S to take screenshot ingame)

• 3 weeks later...
Greetings!

We are just releasing the next version of My Strange Sister. v0.61 for our patrons, and v0.54 as open demo.

screenshot0067.png

screenshot0068.png

The main changes for v0.61 are:

- the story expanded by 7000 words

- starting from this point, the plot is divided by three totally different routes. This routes is not equally by the quantity of content for now.

- one totally new interactive sex scene

- a new side character

- the few new backgrounds and some graphics improvements

Version 0.54 has some content as v0.53 with some additional graphics.

v0.61 is available for our patrons at Patreon: 

You can download the demo version v0.54 at our blog:

Best regards,

The Team!

Beware of spoilers!

We get a lot of feedback that the game is very difficult. Players repeatedly get a bad endings. So we decided to write the brief walkthrough. A couple of tips. 
The first, try to be a good brother. Seriously. Even if you chose that you want to fuck her. Before proceeding to the action, just wait for signs of approval on her part.
Second, consider the personality of your sister in your actions. If the nerdy Liz likes one of you decision, it's not mean that vanilla or gothic Lis will like it too. From the very beginning of the game you can see the a question mark in the upper right corner. It is vital to fill it before the first day's end. The key decision here is DO NOT spy at her.  We understand that this is a fetish. So just save, do it once, then load again. You must be a good brother, do you remember it?? If you did everything right, then you will achieve the 'Detective' and 'Erotic Dream'  achievements. This will disclose most of the other events  for you. 
The second vital part is read her letter.  On the second day, when she will sleep on the bed, you will see a letter on the nightstand after the lamp. Read it before you get close to Liz. 
Before the end of the game, Liz will tell you  the persent of the current game's content that you have already seen.
We hope that these tips will help you with our game. If you want a more complex walkthrough, they are available for our 10$ patrons. 

• 4 weeks later...
Hello!

We are releasing the next version of My Strange Sister. v0.70 for our patrons, and v0.62 as open demo.

screenshot0041.png

The main changes for v0.70 are:

- added 8000 words to the story

- all main routes now have a 'real' sex scene

- a new side characters

- several new backgrounds and locations

- some graphics improvements depending on Liz's personality

Version 0.62 has some content as v0.61 with some additional graphics.

v0.70 is available for our patrons at Patreon: 

You can download the demo version v0.62 at our blog:

Best regards,

The Team!

• 2 weeks later...
My Strange Sister 0.75 is released.

This update focuses on the balance and design of erotic scenes. No new text for the story. 

screenshot0081.png

The main changes are:
- Sexual scenes at the Cure Liz and Kill Brian routes now has two stages. First stage is caressing and petting. Second stage is sex.
- Sexual minigames are rebalanced.
- Added new background at the Kill Brian route   
- Fixed few bugs

You can get it at the Patreon.
You can download the latest demo v0.62 at our blog:

• 3 weeks later...
My Strange Sister v0.81 and v0.76Demo

screenshot0007.png

We just release a new big update of MSS. We think that there will one or two versions before the final one. The main changes for v0.81 are:

- another 9000 words to the story, divided by three routes

- four new backgrounds

- two side characters

- you can kill Brian at last!

- fixed large amount of bugs and errors

The demo version is update to v0.76

You can download it at our blog:

• 1 month later...
Hi!

v0.9 is out! As we promised, it has endings. Basically, the game is complete. We will do mostly minor changes in version 1.0. For example, we need to do a thorough proofreading of the text. Add a few art. And so on. It's unlikely that we will change the storyline.

Version 0.9 is already available for our patrons. The general public will see only version 1.0, which will be free for all. This will happen in about a month.

The main changes in 0.9 are:

- Ten neutral, good and true finals

- Added several backgrounds and other pictures

- A new sexual scene on each main route

- Total text size is 60000 words.

Version 0.82 is considered as open demo now. You can download it here:

• 1 month later...
We did it! The game is completed and have all finals. The main changes compared to the last demo version are:

- Ten neutral, good and true finals

- Added several backgrounds and other pictures

- A new sexual scene on each main route

- Total text size is 60000 words.

You can download it here:

Or at itch.io

• 3 weeks later...

My Strange Sister v1.0a final version for all!

We decided to make a patrons version public. It's included vampiress scene. Also, it contains some bugfixes compared v1.0.
Major fixes are:
- fixed vanilla Liz's jeans at vampire route
- fixed Brian's characted sprite size and positions at the after fight scenes
- fixed Liz's characted sprite size and positions during the fight scene
Also fixed several small bugs and typos.

It is available by the link above.

Archived