Sturges....

Yes, I *know* this has been covered, just please point me to the right forum or mod, thanks.

OK I carefully build sanctuary way before the Minutemen ever get there.

But Preston always wants me to help sturges, who always has a long list of things he wants.

All the things he wants have already been done,

And all the player can do is say "yes sir, right away sir, for your pleasure sir,"

for about (maybe) 16 times (I keep pressing my PC-Controller key).

SOMEONE must have made a mod that shuts Sturges up, if all of his demands have been met.

Water,

Food,

Beds,

Security,

Been there, done that,

And I don't want your doors or windows too.

The most annoying thing about One character in a bethesda game (Ralof, I'm looking at you)

is they think they're god's gift so they can order Player around.

"are you willing to work?" gets him *this close* to a bullet in the brain.

Look around, special-type-guy.

Being topical,

Sturges is the guy on the float with  a tool belt and a fifties haircut, waving proudly, although he's never done a lick of work in his life.

He tunes a radio so the teleporter will work so a person can't just freeze or kill him.

Barring any solutions and ignoring the snarky, I'm gonna predict I need to setstage-some damn quest.

I never do spoilers but I don't want to get shit-canned.

Some of you who think they're on a mission from God to berate everyone they don't like or agree with is really grating, which is what started this post:

People and NPC's being grating.

And so, a solution to cut out tons of bullshit:

COC INSTITUTEBIOSCIENCE

will get you *inside* the institute, at the entrance to the Bioscience division.

This bypasses the minutemen (and Sturges) completely, and should make virgil very happy sooner. But (I'll edit this if I'm wrong) Virgil has around three dialogues in the game. One to get the Courser Chip, One for the schematics, and the third one is where you hand him the serum.

Because of the way they handled Sturges, I really doubt you can cut through the crap and just say "Here's your serum".

Yes, I *was* staring at your ass, asses are about as useful as last year's Christmas trees but they're fun to look at.

Archived