[Request] Skyrim Widowmaker CBBE Armor Conversion?

Hi there,

I don't normally do these kinds of requests BUT... After a number of hours attempting this myself, think that my times tinkering with, and making my own Morrowind and Skyrim Mods many years ago would give me the ability to do this, I've hit a bit of a brick wall.

So, thought it worth a try reaching out and wondering if any kind soul would be willing to help me and convert this Skyrim mod for Fallout 4, or if it is at all possible?

The mod in question is located here; http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1401.html

Under the Bodyside link for the correct version.

I know there is another mod out there for F4 like this, but- it's not CBBE compatible, and doesn't have the range of colors. These already are just a case of converting them. Just a shame there helmet isn't anywhere to my knowledge :/

Anyway, If there is anyone who would be willing I'd appreciate this a lot and no doubt others wouldn't turn their noses up at this mod being playable on Fallout 4 too I'd imagine  :angel: .

I know there is another out there like this, but- it's not CBBE compatible, and doesn't have the range of colours. These already are just a case of converting them.

Archived