How do I get started?

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

Hello everybody,

just re-bought Fallout: New Vegas for Steam, after having it, for a long time, for PS3. I'm interested in sex mods, but, coming from the The Sims section... it is quite confusing here.

I don't want to use rape animations, only sex ones, and maybe other interesting mods if there are any (but I don't care for things like slavery). Thanks in advance for any help :)

Guest Redabyss

Try reading the stickied thread entitled Sexout FAQ - Read this to get started.

Thank you. Though, I don't have much time to set up everything and read passages (due to preparing for university exams), I would like to try it from the get-go in the spare moments.

May I ask some kind soul to share a download link to a complete folder, with everything already installed? It's alright if it has stuff I don't want to use (rape, etc.).

Guest Redabyss

Alright, it was fairly easy in the end. Is there, though, a way to extend the sex animations?

EDIT: alright solved, problem now would be random crashes when starting sex animations.

Archived