Help bug Tachicat 2

Well, this is just a guess, but did you attempt to make yourself the 'aggressor' while the victim/target is creature?  While there are animations for the NPCs to be on the receiving end of sex with animals, creatures and the like, there are no animations (YET!!!!! :angry:  ) for  sex with the creatures being the submissive ones.

And dammit, the flame atronach just has killer curves.

Other than that, it could be missing animations.

Bem, isso é apenas um palpite, mas você tentou se tornar o 'agressor' enquanto a vítima / alvo é uma criatura? Embora existam animações para os NPCs para ser no fim de recepção de sexo com animais, criaturas e assim por diante, não há animações (ainda !!!!! :angry:  ) para o sexo com as criaturas sendo os submissos.

E dammit, a atronach chama tem apenas curvas assassinas.

Além disso, poderia estar faltando animações.

There is no animation and only music

Yes, this mod is NOT really intended for using on your PC.  It is for making two NPC's have sex.  

Make sure you are using the specific spell that is for you and other npc to have sex.

Also, make sure you have lovers creatures 2 installed if you are trying to have sex with creatures.  Obviously you must have lovers or the LAPF installed as well.

You really need to provide your load order and more information if you really want help.  Like listing what spell you are using and so on.

Sim, este mod não é realmente destinado a ser usado em seu PC. É para fazer dois NPCs terem relações sexuais.  

Certifique-se de que você está usando o feitiço específico que é para você e outros npc ter relações sexuais.

Além disso, certifique-se de ter amantes criaturas 2 instalado se você está tentando ter relações sexuais com criaturas. Obviamente você deve ter os amantes ou o LAPF instalado também.

Você realmente precisa fornecer sua ordem de carregamento e mais informações se você realmente quer ajuda. Como listar o feitiço que você está usando e assim por diante.

I've already used both spells for NPCs to have relationships with each other and the spell with me and the NPC.More NPCs stay inside each other and there is no animation only the sound (I have the LAPF)

I have not yet used it with Lovers Creatures, currently I only have the LAPF installed need another animations plugin will be

I have not yet used it with Lovers Creatures, currently I only have the LAPF installed need another animations plugin will be

Archived