Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Somewhat strange question about a mod.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kriegera

Kriegera

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Does anyone know what mod adds floating radios that attack using lasers near the Bitter Springs recreation area? I'd so bizarre I've been trying to figure out where it's from. I thought maybe it was monster mod or from Vanessa's wilder wasteland perk but no luck.

Attached Files

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Minoumimi

Minoumimi

Modder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

this maybe? http://www.nexusmods...out3/mods/12205

Kriegera

Kriegera

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Nope it has to be a FNV mod. They seem to be an invisible creature when I target them in V.A.T.S and I CTD if I attack them.

CoxcombCornking

CoxcombCornking

Conspiracy Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

That sounds like something made to get AlChestbreach's attention for a "Let's Play", 

A.J.

A.J.

Feuerschwinge

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts
I remember a quest mod (maybe made by Hopper31, if I remember well) with flying radios, it came out about one year ago, but unfortunately I don't recall the name. I'd check the FOTM on nexus, or look for RADIOS on the search and sort for endorsements, I remember it was pretty appreciated those days.