a question please :)

arasimaru

• 2 weeks later...

so i have been wondering, i am using nisetanaka's wold bikini armor mod. when i increase the size of the breast the bikini also increases in size.. is there a way to retain the bikini size while increasing the breast size ?

:shy:

Not exactly. It really doesn't work that way. I guess you can scale the top in Outfit Studio and make it smaller for the 0 and 1 nif but it will mess other things up and add quite a bit of clipping.

This is something I've wanted since the early days, but unfortunately it doesn't seem possible. Since Oblivion I've wanted the breasts increased, but the top to stay the same size, but the technology doesn't seem up to it. I've played around with Bodyslide Studios but I've not managed to do it off and I've never seen any of our talented modders be able to pull off either.

so i have been wondering, i am using nisetanaka's wold bikini armor mod. when i increase the size of the breast the bikini also increases in size.. is there a way to retain the bikini size while increasing the breast size ?

Not exactly. It really doesn't work that way. I guess you can scale the top in Outfit Studio and make it smaller for the 0 and 1 nif but it will mess other things up and add quite a bit of clipping.

i tried you method... it seems possible.. i saw a light of hope.. but my abilities are only getting so far...i fked up the mesh nodes or whatever it is people call it... i tried , i failed , and now i cry..

This is something I've wanted since the early days, but unfortunately it doesn't seem possible. Since Oblivion I've wanted the breasts increased, but the top to stay the same size, but the technology doesn't seem up to it. I've played around with Bodyslide Studios but I've not managed to do it off and I've never seen any of our talented modders be able to pull off either.

using outfit studio makes this possible, like futaAngel suggested.. i tried.. and i failed..

• 2 weeks later...

i tried you method... it seems possible.. i saw a light of hope.. but my abilities are only getting so far...i fked up the mesh nodes or whatever it is people call it... i tried , i failed , and now i cry..

using outfit studio makes this possible, like futaAngel suggested.. i tried.. and i failed..

That because Outfit Studio does NOT make this possible. It increases the "bra" along with the breasts as if it was all one piece - instead of just increasing the breasts and simply moving the "bra" further away from the chest. I don't know if Outfit Studios just can't handle that or if that simply did not occur to the author.

Archived