9 hours ago, Jack005 said:

:( tried to use it in SE i converted it with BAE and nif optimizer but the wigs don't show and if I try the outfits CTD  :(

Yeah S:SE prob have different nif structure, skeleton data, like FO4 idk, due to the dx10-11 rendering old textures also wont work.

Don't try making stuff before you learn about them.

17 hours ago, Le Serpent said:

you tried all this instruction ?

https://skyrimscandal.blogspot.fr/2018/04/moving-skyrim-scandal-armors-to-sse-by.html

I ask this because I am a little interested in the conversion of certain mod on SE (if I find the motivation)

Yep, in fact I have already converted these mods http://robton.nu/nezzars-ultimate-lingerie-collection-tmbe/https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80167 had some texture problems with the spellbinder armor, http://robton.nu/vanilla-armors-and-clothes-tmb/http://robton.nu/nilfgaard-armor-tmbe/http://robton.nu/nezzars-ultimate-lingerie-collection-tmbe/ , but I don't know why this mod is resisting my efforts, if you archive if you manage to convert this mod please let me know, I really want to play Korra in Skyrim SE, just look at her 

I+would+do+unholy+things+to+korra+_735c88f62d4fea2b41f0075cd881ad7c.png

Oh MY GOD IT works!!! I was so stupid, I didn't touch the korra's wigs because of that I was getting the textures error, but the oufits and the other things didn't work 

15 hours ago, Le Serpent said:

This korra ?

But sorry, I trying to make convert this mod but Im not good at modding. Maybe you can find help in this topic ==> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-may-21-1120/?page=47

ScreenShot31.png

ScreenShot32.png

ScreenShot33.png

ScreenShot34.png

ScreenShot35.png

ScreenShot36.png

ScreenShot37.png

ScreenShot38.png

ScreenShot39.png

ScreenShot40.png

On 5/24/2018 at 2:10 AM, romeozero said:

Yeah S:SE prob have different nif structure, skeleton data, like FO4 idk, due to the dx10-11 rendering old textures also wont work.

Don't try making stuff before you learn about them.

Dude some advice for the outfits?? and I can give you the files convert for you to post it, don't give me credit 'cause is your work I have enough that the files works correctly for me

5 hours ago, Jack005 said:

Dude some advice for the outfits?? and I can give you the files convert for you to post it, don't give me credit 'cause is your work I have enough that the files works correctly for me

I don't know what advice to give...what questions you have ?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
Did you converted all textures with intel texture format in PS or they are compatible with SSE ? Does RM face preset also works in it ? ?

2 hours ago, romeozero said:

I don't know what advice to give...what questions you have ?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
Did you converted all textures with intel texture format in PS or they are compatible with SSE ? Does RM face preset also works in it ? ?

I converted all the nif with SSE NIF Optimizer, but the armors and the gauntlets from S2 gave me instant CTD when I equipped them, do you have an idea of what may be happening? 'cause I never saw an armor cause that kind of problem O.o , It's not necesary to convert the textures according to the tutorials for the convertion of mods, you only need creation kit sse for the esp, BAE for the bsa's files, and SSE NIF Optimizer for the meshes(nif's), also I converted the RM face but I couldn't transfer the face to the RM alpha it gave me error, I used instead the Katara's preset from here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82047 cause katara has relatively the same korra's look XD, and I need to add that some oldrim unp clothes are compatible with SSE, and ths is my lovely Korra, my new Dragonborn <3.<3 

ScreenShot41.png

2 hours ago, Jack005 said:

I converted all the nif with SSE NIF Optimizer, but the armors and the gauntlets from S2 gave me instant CTD when I equipped them.I used instead the Katara's preset from here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82047 cause katara has relatively the same korra's look XD,

Well I uploaded here RM facegen preset,its no wonder that people gonna abuse it in its own mods and publish it as authors,you know,people are people after all. (They just don't understand that modders are gonna drop free mods and make paid blogs after this.Even Im thinking about it now.)

S2 armbands using Environmental shader, if you switch it to Default shader and remove flag1 [env mapping] it might work for conversion.Two outfits consist of multiple pieces,maybe if you separate single outfit to Top (body)\pants(calfs)\belt(misc)\ nif ArmorAddon parts and assemble them in CK to a single outfit Armor (body) it could also work.

Expl pic :

Spoiler

InkedInkedJb_Armor01a_LI.thumb.jpg.040217dafe6e4c7114a1db7d00a01c5f.jpg

17 hours ago, romeozero said:

Well I uploaded here RM facegen preset,its no wonder that people gonna abuse it in its own mods and publish it as authors,you know,people are people after all. (They just don't understand that modders are gonna drop free mods and make paid blogs after this.Even Im thinking about it now.)

S2 armbands using Environmental shader, if you switch it to Default shader and remove flag1 [env mapping] it might work for conversion.Two outfits consist of multiple pieces,maybe if you separate single outfit to Top (body)\pants(calfs)\belt(misc)\ nif ArmorAddon parts and assemble them in CK to a single outfit Armor (body) it could also work.

Expl pic :

Reveal hidden contents

InkedInkedJb_Armor01a_LI.thumb.jpg.040217dafe6e4c7114a1db7d00a01c5f.jpg

Oh, yes you're right I at least give credits to the authors and I am not publishing anything,  what is more I am offering you what I have converted for you to publish it because as I said it is your work although I have converted it XD jaja,

oh I think that's too complicate for me for now -_-" , for now I only know how to convert files from Oldrim to SSE, but if you do that work I can converted and proved in my game and see if it works, and I could give you the files.

And that's a pretty nice picture of your Korra ;) :Q

4 hours ago, Jack005 said:

oh I think that's too complicate for me for now -_-" , for now I only know how to convert files from Oldrim to SSE, but if you do that work I can converted and proved in my game and see if it works, and I could give you the files.

I'll see about that later.
if you will manage to make it work , gonna add it as optional SSE files and give credits for conversion, im not greedy ?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why not make the hair, actual hair you can select with a custom race? or just add it as a hair you can select?
Is the hair supposed to have HDT, it doesn't move at all?

The Korra racemenu is a morph only, this is has very little use if you're trying to recreate her, you're missing bodyweight, height, a whole bunch of stuff without a ".JSLOT" file! For example, I do not have "00HairtLineFemaleSGpg7383" which is pointed to with morph ".nif" file.

54 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Why not make the hair, actual hair you can select with a custom race? or just add it as a hair you can select?
Is the hair supposed to have HDT, it doesn't move at all?

The Korra racemenu is a morph only, this is has very little use if you're trying to recreate her, you're missing bodyweight, height, a whole bunch of stuff without a ".JSLOT" file! For example, I do not have "00HairtLineFemaleSGpg7383" which is pointed to with morph ".nif" file.

Because this is a cosplay mod, you can easily create hair morph selection in ESP by yourself. In archives there be 2 variations for hairs (HDT and non HDT) stick with non hdt, cause it may give some conflicts with other HDT mods IDK what dll library is used by the users.I use old 10.24 one.

A morph nif file is used for Follower creation in CK for example, jslot is not necessary to recreate the preset actually.I might include it in the next update.

7 hours ago, beastinair said:

These are really good, and I love your character. I can tell you spent a lot of time making her look as close to Korra as possible. Is there any chance you'll do other characters outfits? I'd love to see one for Kuvira.

It might happen in the future, there are some WIP outfits design ready. Right now i'm looking at Goblin Slayer dude.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...