Mod Set up for Capturing and Keeping NPCs as pets/sex slaves.

Niobia

I've been looking for hours now and it seems like every single mod revolved around capture and sex slaves is solely for the player being on the submissive end.

So I'm wondering if anyone has a set up for this. I don't know anything about Zaz or Devious Devices and such, so i can only make guesses.

I was thinking:

-Sexlab Defeat

-I'll take the display Model

-Devious Captures (this really seems like it's for the player only and not at all for using on NPCs)

Right now I'm only using Submit and Amorous Adventures which are both great for casual sex and assaulting enemy NPCs, but neither are good for a "Capture and keep" type of playstyle. So I'm wondering what set ups you all might have that others may not have considered. Is Defeat enough for actually keeping the NPCs permanently once you capture them in a sack? Should "My home is your home" be used to keep them there?

Thank you. I'm looking for something that'll let me keep them in any house mods I want, but I'm sure plenty of others would find that useful ^^

If you are focused more on the keeping and less on the capturing, you probably want Manipulator

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2811-the-manipulator/

The Harem feature lets you mark a house or any kind of cell as home or sleep location, and then you can assign a NPC to the harem. This pretty much removes any AI package they had though there are some issues with quest based aggression (Alva tends to go murderous if I get her at the wrong time).

On the other hand, the other thing I've been experimenting with is using the console and "placeatme" to deliberately spawn copies of npcs (instead of using prid and moveto like you usually want to when finding quest NPCs) so I can haremize clones of pretty-ized or Bijin'ed NPCs and leave them in the cities to keep them from getting empty.

Thank you. I'm looking for something that'll let me keep them in any house mods I want, but I'm sure plenty of others would find that useful ^^

If you are focused more on the keeping and less on the capturing, you probably want Manipulator

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2811-the-manipulator/

The Harem feature lets you mark a house or any kind of cell as home or sleep location, and then you can assign a NPC to the harem. This pretty much removes any AI package they had though there are some issues with quest based aggression (Alva tends to go murderous if I get her at the wrong time).

On the other hand, the other thing I've been experimenting with is using the console and "placeatme" to deliberately spawn copies of npcs (instead of using prid and moveto like you usually want to when finding quest NPCs) so I can haremize clones of pretty-ized or Bijin'ed NPCs and leave them in the cities to keep them from getting empty.

Interesting. I guess this is more or less what "I'll Take the Display Model" can do as far as keeping NPCs. I guess what is missing is something that changes the dialog when initiating sex acts. Something that's like Amorous Adventures only without the lovers dialog, but the assault dialog from Sexlab Submit for example.

I guess i'll give Defeat a try to see if that has the right dialog options. It seems like I can:

-Capture with Defeat

-Keep with I'll Take the Display Model

-Initiate sex with Defeat

I guess I'll just test everything out.

Alright, it looks like Sexlab Defeat is enough to do what i want.

The problem though, is that when playing a female character it restricts you to lesbian animations with no clear way of disabling it.

false, in the MCM there is an animation stettings menu where you can pick what taggs are needed for what is happening, a simple switch in the tags is all you need to do

Alright, it looks like Sexlab Defeat is enough to do what i want.

The problem though, is that when playing a female character it restricts you to lesbian animations with no clear way of disabling it.

false, in the MCM there is an animation stettings menu where you can pick what taggs are needed for what is happening, a simple switch in the tags is all you need to do

Actually, it was as simple as switching to male in Sexlab. No need to play with the tedious tagging system

With a follower mod like EFF http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12933/?  you can force most of the inhabitants of Skyrim to follow you, add in the Pet Collar mod  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1423-petcollar/ to turn them into sex slaves, then a few large player homes like Silverpeak Lodge to house them all http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59543/?

Of course, you WILL suffer a few CTD's if you have too many other mods running when you try to enter the house once it's full, but overloading the game seems to be quite popular on these forums and every now and then I do exactly that myself and add 'just one more mod' till the game gives up, seeing just how far I can push things is amusing when I'm bored and already thinking about starting a new game.... :lol:

I use Sexlab Defeat to capture NPCs, The Manipulator to turn them into lovers so they don't aggro, then I'll Take The Display Model to keep them as pets. Successfully captured and am keeping Jaree-Ra and Deeja by this method... after a slight hiccup where a fourth mod made them vanish.

I use Sexlab Defeat to capture NPCs, The Manipulator to turn them into lovers so they don't aggro, then I'll Take The Display Model to keep them as pets. Successfully captured and am keeping Jaree-Ra and Deeja by this method... after a slight hiccup where a fourth mod made them vanish.

I'm more or less using this method.

Defeat to capture and keep them.

Grim Utilities to make adjustments if needed

My Home is Your Home for NPCs that can wander around.

Display model is great, but it's not a smooth transition to take them down from displays, use them with defeat or whatever sex mod, and then put them back up again. I wish there was some kind of integration there or that Defeat used the same poses so I don't have to use just Chains.

I'm more or less using this method.

Defeat to capture and keep them.

Grim Utilities to make adjustments if needed

My Home is Your Home for NPCs that can wander around.

Display model is great, but it's not a smooth transition to take them down from displays, use them with defeat or whatever sex mod, and then put them back up again. I wish there was some kind of integration there or that Defeat used the same poses so I don't have to use just Chains.

I use the following:

Hostile NPC's (bandits, etc)

- Sexlab Submit - to make them a follower (tweaked using Sexlab Submit - recruit follower)

Paradise Halls Enhanced - to make them a slave

Non-Hostile NPC's (city dwellers, etc)

Almost Everyone is An Adventurer - to make them a follower

Paradise Halls Enhanced - to make them a slave

Different mods & methods with pretty much the same end result. Bound to be more was to do that same thing too :)

Archived