Want to keep gag in during animation scenes

knightlock

Hello all.

I have run into a bit of a snag. You see I want to make it so that when animations play a gag stays in the mouth of an NPC (I have slave trainer installed) for some reason that I cannot explain when an animation starts to play, the gag is removed but the rest of the equipment stays on the character. Any ideas if there are any mods that would allow me to keep a gag in an npcs mouth to override sexlabs taking it out?

Thanks!

Devious devices and the like keep the gags locked in place. So guessing you're not using those. Sexlab has a No-strip menu to set which pieces to always remove or never remove. 

... Thinking about it though, I've never tried setting the no strip on an npc, I imagine you would target them with the 'n' key (default target) and then check?

"Devious devices and the like keep the gags locked in place. So guessing you're not using those. Sexlab has a No-strip menu to set which pieces to always remove or never remove. 

... Thinking about it though, I've never tried setting the no strip on an npc, I imagine you would target them with the 'n' key (default target) and then check?"

I have never seen this setting when I looked in the MCM. where is it at? Thanks!

"

Devious devices and the like keep the gags locked in place. So guessing you're not using those. Sexlab has a No-strip menu to set which pieces to always remove or never remove. 

... Thinking about it though, I've never tried setting the no strip on an npc, I imagine you would target them with the 'n' key (default target) and then check?

I tried the sexlab option and for some reason the gag does not appear on the list of items and when it does (as I tried a different gag) it still does not work. I think that you might be thinking of diveous devices interrogation. There is no options for that mod in the MCM for some reason. Is there supposed to be one?

You've done something wrong (or some mod you've installed has something wrong) if the gag is getting removed.

What mod provided the gag that is being used and what mod started the sex scene that removed the gag?

One of those two mods is most likely the problem.

The name of the mods is slave trainer http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3172-slave-trainer/

I don't have interrogation. And I've never had a problem with gags so I never looked. Gags and such don't have armor slots because of DD initially so probably why you're not seeing them in SL's menu. (equippable tails doesn't show in that menu either, so I always have some asshat taking her tail off for sex, my poor succubus!)

I don't have slave trainer so I don't know how that deals with DD items:

If your gags are being removed and you've got everything installed correctly, check DD's settings and make sure the (can't remember the names but it's a menu page with a couple of options on it about preserving scene aggressiveness, bound animations integrity and stripping) I

I don't have interrogation. And I've never had a problem with gags so I never looked. Gags and such don't have armor slots because of DD initially so probably why you're not seeing them in SL's menu. (equippable tails doesn't show in that menu either, so I always have some asshat taking her tail off for sex, my poor succubus!)

If your gags are being removed and you've got everything installed correctly, check DD's settings and make sure the (can't remember the names but it's a menu page with a couple of options on it about preserving scene aggressiveness, bound animations integrity and stripping) I

Thanks of the information.  Let me go into further detail of what is going on...

Slave trainer has three or more options Punish, Reward and train. Now when I hit train vaginally the character will wear the gag. If I hit punish in the exact same animation it will not so I thought that it was slave trainer possibly. Are there any programs that will override sexlab and zaz animations that will allow me to keep the gag in as it is one of those files. 

Also is there an option or an ini for DD interigation as I do not see the option on the MCM.

Thanks again!

I apologize it is integration not interrogation http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-v33b-11182016/

I apologize it is integration not interrogation

Ah, well there you go.

It has to be a setting in either your DD, zap, or that slave trainer mod. Make sure you're updated to the latest DD (Assets, Integration,Expansion) make sure they're in the right load order, and check your settings. Like I said, there's a setting inside DD's mcm options that will take items off during sex if it's not ticked on. I'm assuming it includes gags because it'll remove belts/bras and plugs if need be. 

Zaz is pretty essential as far as I remember/understand. I'm running MO. 

MO?

I have an update....

The gag animations work if I just use train on training slaves so I need a new slave trainer mod.  Any ideas as to one that has all of the features that my old one has?

thanks!

MO= Mod Organizer.

And I don't know anything about slave trainer, I'm sorry. Your best bet is to go to the SL index and browse around. Keep in mind that there are things that are old/defunct and lots of mods have things integrated into them that you might want (from those older mods). (I use a -lot- of devious mods) It's just about figuring out what does what you want and what you can live with.

Archived