ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array (FNIS XXL)

Skye_Puppington

I recently reinstalled Skyrim and started modding everything again, and discovered that apparently I now have to use FNIS XXL, as I had too many animations. So I went ahead and installed that, and now I just get an error when running it.

This is what it looks like when I run FNIS XXL

post-551402-0-96256500-1483030245_thumb.png

Here's my load order

loadorder.txt

I'm using SKSE 1.7.3, FNIS Behavior V6_3 XXL

I have tried reinstalling, running as an admin, and looked up a few other solutions which all failed to work. What am I fucking up?

Do you have FNIS behavior installed with the XXL? If you do remove the original FNIS behavior and just have the XXL and then set the FNIS directory through your Mod Organizer to the XXL version. I had this issue this fixed it. Hopefully this will help you too.

I didn't manually Uninstall the original FNIS, I installed FNISXXL on top of it and overwrote any of the conflicting files in both MO and the Data folder, would that screw it up?

I recently reinstalled Skyrim and started modding everything again, and discovered that apparently I now have to use FNIS XXL, as I had too many animations. So I went ahead and installed that, and now I just get an error when running it.

attachicon.gifFNIS&MO Screenie.PNG

Here's my load order

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

I have tried reinstalling, running as an admin, and looked up a few other solutions which all failed to work. What am I fucking up?

It's not about too much animations..and when you have manual install fnis xxl will overwrite fnis.. soo I had this error when I install kunerunomu eating drinking sleeping ontop of my modded game.. but when I fresh reinstalled it showed you canr install osex and kunero nomu.. just deacticmvate one fnis mod after another until you find the black sheep

attachicon.gifFNIS&MO Screenie.PNG

Here's my load order

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

It's not about too much animations..and when you have manual install fnis xxl will overwrite fnis.. soo I had this error when I install kunerunomu eating drinking sleeping ontop of my modded game.. but when I fresh reinstalled it showed you canr install osex and kunero nomu.. just deacticmvate one fnis mod after another until you find the black sheep

So just go through MO and disable mods with animations one by one, testing FNISXXL after each disable, until it works?

It did for me. FNIS XXL is the exact same program as the original FNIS but can hold more animations. Having both installed will conflict.

I deleted FNIS from MO, and reinstalled FNISXXL, still get the same thing

Seen in your picture that you don't have the top box selected for FNIS specific animations. Check the box and try again.

Sorry if I take awhile to respond, I'm off and on all day, but when I select Gender Specific Animations, it just gives me:

All Animals Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

No GENDER directory male

No GENDER directory female

Error(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Hmm. Le'ts go over what we know. What I did was this:

-Installed FNISXXL and removed the original one.

-Setup a use directory from the MO folder to access from the toolbar in Mod Organizer (MO/Mods/FNIS/tool/FNIS_for_Users/FNISforusers

-Run FNIS click the first 2 boxes and wait. Then if error does not appear do the consistence check.

I checked your load order you are using mods that are staged for gender specific mods and animations. Not sure why it would be giving you this problem.

-Setup a use directory from the MO folder to access from the toolbar in Mod Organizer (MO/Mods/FNIS/tool/FNIS_for_Users/FNISforusers

-Run FNIS click the first 2 boxes and wait. Then if error does not appear do the consistence check.

I checked your load order you are using mods that are staged for gender specific mods and animations. Not sure why it would be giving you this problem.

Well that took all of 3 tries.

For some reason, Ultimate Follower Overhaul was causing it. No clue why, but I disabled that alone, and nothing else, and FNISXXL ran just fine.

Well that took all of 3 tries.

For some reason, Ultimate Follower Overhaul was causing it. No clue why, but I disabled that alone, and nothing else, and FNISXXL ran just fine.

Good. :) At least you got it figured out.

Archived