Playable Aliens

morgananinuala

Hi. 

There is also this: 

Monster Costumes by Gorow333 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/3734/? 

Which has Alien Heads.

Oh, I didn't know that!

Heck, if the head is rigged already, I should be able to hack something up myself! Assuming the head doesn't clip too badly with the suits...

EDIT: Okay, I can certainly use the masks for personal use, but I can't find any way to add the head to the body suits I'm using as the base: The mask model doesn't appear to be weight-painted, and thus can't be pasted onto the suits or worn, and the full-body model doesn't have a detachable head.

Also, they all point to non-existant textures/

Whelp, if anyone knows modelling, I could use the help!

SECOND EDIT: I can't even use the full-body alien suit. For some reason. the hands are each separate items, and can't be added to the main model. Maybe Fallout 3 did gloves differently?

Hi. 

The Alien hands are separate parts. They are "Armor Add-Ons" put together as a "Form List". 

Check it out how this is put together in the GECK. 

You can see here that the full body model has hands with it, when used in the actual Monster Costume Mod itself. 

One third pic here shows the Mask and Hands used in conjunction with the earlier suggested mod Alien Suits. 

post-21864-0-88663500-1483160911_thumb.jpg

post-21864-0-97287300-1483160916_thumb.jpg

post-21864-0-70952200-1483160921_thumb.jpg

Hi. 

The Alien hands are separate parts. They are "Armor Add-Ons" put together as a "Form List". 

You can see here that the full body model has hands with it, when used in the actual Monster Costume Mod itself. 

One third pic here shows the Mask and Hands used in conjunction with the earlier suggested mod Alien Suits. 

Oh. That makes sense.

Sorry, I just got New Vegas a week ago, my whole modding experience has been with Elder Scrolls construction sets!

Hi. 

OKAY!

I got it more-or-less working, it's just that the hands seem almost transparent.

Did you have that problem?

Archived