oblivion where to start....oh gods im fugly!!!

kiyafox

first off  im trying to find something that will make character gen easier n not make u look fugly n like someone putt your forehead on a stretcher rack.

second im trying to find a good starting point for mods from here

and third im trying to find some sort of height changer 

n 4 was wondering if there are mods that instead of dieing or when u health reaches a customizable point the atacking foe rapes u.

n 5 is it possible to have ur clothes and armor broken n torn off  so if u get raped u haveto find all ur armor and then repair it?

Numbers 1 through 4 were answered by multiple people, myself included, in multiple other threads with links and more information. You are free to pursue that information at your leisure.

1-You're going to need a custom race. It won't make the chargen any "easier" to use, but the reality of the situation is that Oblivion's base race textures are so god-damn abysmal that you will have great difficulty making a character that's more than "barely acceptable" with it.

To start, you can download one of Bella's races or Moonshadow Elves as very popular easy-to-make-pretty mods. The Khaleen race is also fairly well-liked (and for good reason).

2-Start with the basics. A race mod, a body mod, mod handler\sorter\utility programs (I recommend TESMM+Wrye+BOSS). Clothes mods, weapon mods etc.

Then go to the more advanced stuff: gameplay overhauls, magic overhauls, Lovers mods. Don't rush, take the time to read the readme's. They are there for a reason.

3-I have covered how to create a mod that does this in another post. The short of it is that you have to edit Setbody to incorporate elements of the body resizing mod.

To the best of my knowledge, nobody has actually done this other than me, and I will neither do this for others nor post my version as the scales I set are the ones I want and I can't be bothered to customize it for everyone else.

4-Yes, look for Sleepypanda's Death Denied on the Nexus. Grab the stun version. Then grab Lovers RaperS from here. Set it to trigger on stun. Done.

5-I'm pretty sure there is a Lovers mod that does clothing\armor damage when it procs. All you need to do is edit the script to also drop your currently equipped armor. Not incredibly difficult by any stretch of the imagination.

Do bear in mind that when the script drops the armor, it will ignore sensible things like "do not drop the armor lower than the ground level" or "do not drop the armor through the wall" and the items may be lost forever. You have been warned.

• 3 weeks later...

ok  so i looked on nexus but cant find a modd for forehead fix  or the custom races that were mentioned by  vaelorian. im  also wondering if theres a demoness race n where to get the body mods. is there any chance i can get some links to mods needed for oblivions char?

also thank you to eryone whos helped me so far with my various posts

found this guide  but the guide reccomends HGEC Body with BBB Mod 

but  that mod recomnds  NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer By fore (recommended) but the link is broken n leads back to the game selction part of nexus

also oncei find a body to i hveto customize armor to the body like u do in skyrim sometimes, or is there sexy /revealing armor that i just install and also what mod manger is recomended or should i use more then one

TESMM is probably the best all around mod manager.  Wyre Bash is good for creating the bashed patch, which can help with conflicts.  Between these two you should be good to go.  You can use them both together.  MO is another alternative, but it is pretty complicated for someone just starting out.

Next time, if you can't find a mod on the nexus, just do a google search for "nexus"+"oblivion" + "nomaam".  Blam pulls it right up:  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35551/?

There is a shit ton of sexy armor and clothes on the nexus.  Pick the body type you like best (HGEC, DRMA or whatever) and then look at the armors/clothes for them.  Everyone of them has skimpy armor/clothes replacers.  Example for HGEC:  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34164/?

Oblivion does not have bodyslide.  So you either live with what you can find, or you learn how to use blender and rework them yourself.

Here is a working link to NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer. If you are looking for an easy time, I'd suggest you to look at junkacc's Seamless - OCOv2 Edition. You do need to spend some time reading instructions but this one comes with "idiot" (as the author refers it) package that includes some kind of male and female body and clothing replacers all set. If you want a bit selection to bodies, I still recommend to look at this page: Seamless Equipment. Even if you don't end up using junkacc's meshes with fixed neckseams that page contains a nice list of most popular body replacers - pick what you like.

What comes to mod managers, with Oblivion they are a must. The one that is must is Oblivion Mod Manager. It is the only mod manager (I might be wrong) that can handle the quite common .OMOD packages how I haven't heard of TESMM that looks quite nice! However, aforementioned seamless mods are quite a hassle to install without Wrye Bash. That one is quite well featured and is a bit closer to how Mod Organizer works with how it handles file priorites, but can look a bit intimidating at first.

but  that mod recomnds  NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer By fore (recommended) but the link is broken n leads back to the game selction part of nexus

also oncei find a body to i hveto customize armor to the body like u do in skyrim sometimes, or is there sexy /revealing armor that i just install and also what mod manger is recomended or should i use more then one

Hey tell me when there is a broken link in my guide.

All Links should work now. ( except of the OCPS Link, mod was removed )

thank you so much for ur help at the risk of ssounding like a idjit should i .eet hgec overwrite the skeleton nifs from universal skeleton nif1181

Hey tell me when there is a broken link in my guide.

All Links should work now. ( except of the OCPS Link, mod was removed )

sorry i forgot admist packing for a suden oh u have5 min to be packed for a week stay

is wrye bash diffucclut to use?

is wrye bash diffucclut to use?

Don't know, I never used it.

My guide is a step by step guide ! So you install the universal skeleton AFTER the HGEC Mod.

You should install male and the armor clothes replacer.

and female body (with BBB)  And a matching armor clothes replacer ( the skeleton in the HGEC Mod is old and shit ! )

and then universal skeleton nif1181

Then you test your game before you install more Mods or Lovers.

You should test your game often ( all 3-4 new Mods a test )

If you install all at once and it does not work you don't know when you made a mistake , and you must install all again.

Later when you install Lovers the universal skeleton will be overwritten with the LAPF skeleton.

If you have read my guide ....

Do not use NEXUS Modmanager !

You want to use the same folder for nmm and OBMM mods ? Why ?  If  you install the OBMM it creates a folder; Oblivion\obmm\mods

But you can use any other folder:   To change the folder Start the OBMM , on the right side click the "Settings" button, in the small new window click "Move OMod directory"

I use the Oblivion Modmanager ( never used nmm.  The TESModmanger I used for Skyrim )

Install Mods.

You create OMods

OBMM-Installation: Once the mod is downloaded, open OBMM, and click 'Create' in the bottom of the window. A new window called 'omod creator' will appear. Click 'Add archive', navigate to the folder where you downloaded the archive, and double click it. (This may take a while, depending on how big the archive is). Once that is done, you can add a name to the mod, version number, and author in the text boxes in the omod creator. Once done, click 'Create omod' at the bottom right of the window.
After it's done loading and decompressing, a window will pop up and tell you it is done, just click OK. In the main OBMM window there will now be two parts. The left part lists all your active mods and the right part lists mods you have installed. You will see your mod in the right list with a green square. The green * square means it's inactive. Click the mod to highlight it and press activate. The square should turn blue and appear in the left list. Tick the checkbox next to the mod in the left list.

Better you unpack  the zip, 7z, rar  first.

Then check the folder structure, delete what you dont need ( picture folder, readme after you read it, and check if there are skeletons in  the Mod ( meshes\characters\_male  and meshes\characters\_1stPerson ) delete the skeleton so they can not overwrite your Lovers skeleton. )

Then create a OMod.

click 'Create' in the bottom of the window. A new window called 'omod creator' will appear. Click 'Add Folders', navigate to the folder where you unpacked the archive, and click it. 

! the folder where the esp/esm is located !

Examples:

If the is a "Mod Name" folder and inside is a Data folder with esp, meshes, textures,... you click the  data folder.

If there is a "Mod name" folder and inside are esp, meshes, textures,... you click the "Mod name" folder.

Then you see the esp below the 'Add Folders' button. You can right click it and choose 'Import Mod details' ( that add the esp name and maybe the author in the text boxes above, so you must not add it all manually )

Once done, click 'Create omod' at the bottom right of the window.
After it's done loading and decompressing, a window will pop up and tell you it is done, just click OK. In the main OBMM window there will now be two parts. The left part lists all your active mods and the right part lists mods you have installed. You will see your mod in the right list with a green * square. The green square means it's inactive. Click the mod to highlight it and press activate. The square should turn blue and appear in the left list. Tick the checkbox next to the mod in the left list.

* the green square can be red or black ! That means there are "conflicts" with other active Mods.

Black: same files ( meshes or textures) are used in another active Mod ( you can ignore it and activate your Mod)

Red: files with the same name and path are used in another active Mod, but the files are different ( not the same size ). Now you must decide if you want the files from your new mod or the files that are already installed.

When you click the activate button a window popps up and you choose 'Yes'  ( you want to warned about any file conflicts). During the installation you get messages about the "conflicting" files and you can click "overwrite" or "don't overwrite"

------------------------

Of course you can install the Mods manually:

Unpack the Mod.

copy the esp, meshes, textures,.... in your data folder.

is it posible to make obmm check nexus and loverslab for mod info or do i have to manualy add all the info for each mod 

I use the Oblivion Modmanager ( never used nmm.  The TESModmanger I used for Skyrim )

Install Mods.

You create OMods

OBMM-Installation: Once the mod is downloaded, open OBMM, and click 'Create' in the bottom of the window. A new window called 'omod creator' will appear. Click 'Add archive', navigate to the folder where you downloaded the archive, and double click it. (This may take a while, depending on how big the archive is). Once that is done, you can add a name to the mod, version number, and author in the text boxes in the omod creator. Once done, click 'Create omod' at the bottom right of the window.
After it's done loading and decompressing, a window will pop up and tell you it is done, just click OK. In the main OBMM window there will now be two parts. The left part lists all your active mods and the right part lists mods you have installed. You will see your mod in the right list with a green square. The green * square means it's inactive. Click the mod to highlight it and press activate. The square should turn blue and appear in the left list. Tick the checkbox next to the mod in the left list.

Better you unpack  the zip, 7z, rar  first.

Then check the folder structure, delete what you dont need ( picture folder, readme after you read it, and check if there are skeletons in  the Mod ( meshes\characters\_male  and meshes\characters\_1stPerson ) delete the skeleton so they can not overwrite your Lovers skeleton. )

Then create a OMod.

click 'Create' in the bottom of the window. A new window called 'omod creator' will appear. Click 'Add Folders', navigate to the folder where you unpacked the archive, and click it. 

! the folder where the esp/esm is located !

Examples:

If the is a "Mod Name" folder and inside is a Data folder with esp, meshes, textures,... you click the  data folder.

If there is a "Mod name" folder and inside are esp, meshes, textures,... you click the "Mod name" folder.

Then you see the esp below the 'Add Folders' button. You can right click it and choose 'Import Mod details' ( that add the esp name and maybe the author in the text boxes above, so you must not add it all manually )

Once done, click 'Create omod' at the bottom right of the window.
After it's done loading and decompressing, a window will pop up and tell you it is done, just click OK. In the main OBMM window there will now be two parts. The left part lists all your active mods and the right part lists mods you have installed. You will see your mod in the right list with a green * square. The green square means it's inactive. Click the mod to highlight it and press activate. The square should turn blue and appear in the left list. Tick the checkbox next to the mod in the left list.

* the green square can be red or black ! That means there are "conflicts" with other active Mods.

Black: same files ( meshes or textures) are used in another active Mod ( you can ignore it and activate your Mod)

Red: files with the same name and path are used in another active Mod, but the files are different ( not the same size ). Now you must decide if you want the files from your new mod or the files that are already installed.

When you click the activate button a window popps up and you choose 'Yes'  ( you want to warned about any file conflicts). During the installation you get messages about the "conflicting" files and you can click "overwrite" or "don't overwrite"

------------------------

Of course you can install the Mods manually:

Unpack the Mod.

copy the esp, meshes, textures,.... in your data folder.

?

Don't know what you mean.

If you create a OMod: all you need is a Name. Can be the esp name or any name you like.

You must not enter author, Mod discription,...  ( I never do it )

post-3205-0-17330200-1484961104_thumb.jpg

Enter a name and click OK ( you get a message that there is no author and discription  but ingnore it.

having to write this in notepad sence for some reason the interface on the site is reading key presses as trigggers for  things like links n bold.

so i now have 4 questions. 

1 now that lapf is installed wat mods to go with it are recomended? ihave lovers creatures 2.0 but thats the only one i found are there any beastiality mods?

and will it overwrite the files already installed as fejeenas guide recomends n thankkyou fejeena ur pawsome!

3 three is there a way to give more chargen options and is there a race thats a demoness?

n 4 how to i play with a xbox controler is there a mod for that ?

LAPF and Lovers Creatures are the framework, without Mods nearly nothing happens.

You must install Lovers Mods...but I don't know what you like.

1) In my yellow Link / Guide I listed some mods   and this Link http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

There you find all Creatures Mods.

2) SetBody reloaded OR beast addon ? You can use the addon without SetBody reloaded.

SetBody reloaded is the newest SetBody version with the most bodies. At Nexus you can find a lot of other SetBody versions.

If you don't play a beast race use only SetBody without the addon ( you can install it later if you want/need it)

3) race that is a demoness?  Yes many. Some with only demoness look ( horns , teeth, claws  ) and some with magic powers,  or wings and option to fly ( Option to fly is "bad", such Mods use a special skeleton on scripted animations and conflict with Lovers. If you want to fly use VipCxj_AirSystem, with that Mod every race can fly ( with a key you toggle on/off the wings and fly option )

VipCxj_AirSystem  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36903/? ( here at LoversLab someone created BBB fly animations...but Ican't find the page )

and race mods see Nexus. ( there are so many, I don't know what you like )

4) what is a xbox ? :D;)

Archived