ASX Sex Animations!

Guest Harryngton

So, how exactly do you get the new animations to work? There is a new "Sex" option visible in the ASX selector, but when clicked, it just goes back to the main menu (Of ASX).

Animations works good (a least masturbation) but i have no sounds during the anims ? Any ideas how to fix ? I play an imperial female.

Female sounds only work for NPC's. ROC has said that he hasn't found a way to make your character say things through FNIS, so the sounds will only play if the targeted NPC is female.

And I have no clue what's causing the animations to not show up, sorry. Make sure everything is up to date I guess, and make sure not to cast Animate Player, as that does nothing.

Windbrand.

You probably installed something wrong since there should be new Sex Option while using Adult Show Animations spell.

Oddly enough sometimes try to load older save game and I mean really old and check if Animations are working.

I notice that somtimes spells don't work properly on current savegame but they do on old ones.

1.Make Sure you don't use AP

2.Uninstall the old version of Adult Show (In NMM )

3.Make sure you have the latest version of Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811

Download it and install via NMM

FNIS Behavior Files V2_1 -- ALWAYS necessar

and

FNIS Idle Spells V2_0 -- ADD-ON for the spells

First download Behavior and install them' date=' then download idle spells when Mod manager will ask you if you want to "update " the version click NO

After that Install/Active new version of Adult Show.

Close NMM and Launch BOSS

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6

He will sort out your load order.

Then launch the game (I use Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)

http://skse.silverlock.org/

to launch the game to have 100% that everything is working properly.

If you did everything correctly then in game you will have new spell under restoration tab.

Also if your character is female I recommend

Adult Toys - NSFW CBBE and UNP

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12793

You can craft many things including Strap on so your female character will now "properly " use animations like doggy style etc.

[/quote']

Hi Han, thanks for the guide, but that's exactly what I did. Spells are still not added (need to add through console), and none of the spells do anything. =/ I've tried enabling and disabling FNISspells.esp, also on a recent save game as well as an old save game... -_-

FNIS seems to be glitchy for some people for example Adult Show 1.3 and earlier where not working on my current savegame but 1.5/1.6 works without problems while most of the people can't even get anims on the list...

New Spells should look like this in new tabs

80663125881081586948.jpg

86836546314918892657.jpg

26776461464042546605.jpg

13861287375104294914.jpg

Yeah I was able to add the 3 spells through console.

FNIS spells (dance, chat, wave hands, etc, the non-adult anims included in FNIS) work just fine. But there's no ASX spells in the FNIS menu (a0, b0, c0, etc menus). It's like the game is not detecting I've installed ASX at all.

Yeah I was able to add the 3 spells through console.

FNIS spells (dance' date=' chat, wave hands, etc, the non-adult anims included in FNIS) work just fine. But there's no ASX spells in the FNIS menu (a0, b0, c0, etc menus). It's like the game is not detecting I've installed ASX at all.

[/quote']

The animations do NOT use the FNIS spells, they use their own spells. The ASX spells are Animate Selector, Animate Player, and Animate NPC. If they don't show up, disable FNISspells.esp and try again.

Yeah I already tried disable/enable FNISspells, ASX spells won't show up either way until I use console commands to add them, on old or new save game. Having to add them via console doesn't matter, the annoying thing is that none of the 3 spells have any effect whatsoever, not even the animation selection menu shows up.

Well in my case the problem was that i was still using 1.5 version of Skyrim. Obvious problem is obvious :D Works fine now, though mouse buttons stopped responding after masturbation animation.

And i just realized i have no male body replacer yet. Any suggestions?

Animations works good (a least masturbation) but i have no sounds during the anims ? Any ideas how to fix ? I play an imperial female.

Female sounds only work for NPC's. ROC has said that he hasn't found a way to make your character say things through FNIS' date=' so the sounds will only play if the targeted NPC is female.

And I have no clue what's causing the animations to not show up, sorry. Make sure everything is up to date I guess, and make sure not to cast Animate Player, as that does nothing.

[/quote']

Ok it's work !

But i have an another little problem.

The animation not fit correctly when my character use BJ on a NPC. See my screens.

I say that because it's seems it work god with HanPL according his screens.

How to fix it ?

Thanks anyways.

post-11023-13597876486682_thumb.jpg

post-11023-13597876487276_thumb.jpg

Female sounds only work for NPC's. ROC has said that he hasn't found a way to make your character say things through FNIS' date=' so the sounds will only play if the targeted NPC is female.

[/quote']

Ok it's work !

But i have an another little problem.

The animation not fit correctly when my character use BJ on a NPC. See my screens.

I say that because it's seems it work god with HanPL according his screens.

How to fix it ?

Thanks anyways.

Happening to everyone I believe. ROC has already said some of the animations aren't lined up properly.

@Crowzer

I think It might depend on body type for men.

For example if you have "slender " body type the animations will be way off While "default/bodybuilder " will work more properly but still not perfect. (Same with Pussy eating for FF )

YES thanks for the help guys, after updating skyrim to 1.6 IT WORKS!

I guess they should really put that up there, like, requires 1.6 version of skyrim.

How does the mounted combat work? I made a new char to use ASX but havent tried the mounted combat yet.

EDIT: Just one thing, the breasts look really weird and squashed during sex, probably because of the CHSBHC body physics mod I have, so if you dont want awkward looking boobs, dont install this mod (yet)

EDIT again: Great, now like half my mods stopped working because of 1.6...damn Im gonna miss glosstech hope they make an update

YES thanks for the help guys' date=' after updating skyrim to 1.6 IT WORKS!

I guess they should really put that up there, like, requires 1.6 version of skyrim.

How does the mounted combat work? I made a new char to use ASX but havent tried the mounted combat yet.

EDIT: Just one thing, the breasts look really weird and squashed during sex, probably because of the CHSBHC body physics mod I have, so if you dont want awkward looking boobs, dont install this mod (yet)

EDIT again: Great, now like half my mods stopped working because of 1.6...damn Im gonna miss glosstech hope they make an update

[/quote']

My friend have the same problem to the breast, he Upd to ver 1.6 to test the asx, and work ok, but now 40 of his 60 mod dont work lol.

Really i think is to much sacrifice upd to "1.6 billion of bugs skyrim hate mods" to only make this mod work.

The question is why not make ASX compatible with Skyrim 1.5? ASX is just a few idle animations, what makes 1.5 unable to handle that if FNIS is already capatible of instantly playing idles? Same thing with "dance of death" killmoves mod, the creator made it Skyrim 1.6 only as well. O_o

From what i've heard the new CK has a new script compiler, and scripts compiled with it are not executed by 1.5 version of Skyrim (which would explain why the spells could be cast and made a sound effect but did nothing for me when i had 1.5) To make them 1.5 compatible the author needs to have the old version of the CK.

Worked fine when I tested.

The problem why "they dont work" is simple, in previous it used loose files but now it uses a .bsa archive and since loose files OVERRIDE .bsa archive that means if you DONT delete the previous version files its does not work because its being overriden by the previous version.

That is why it did not worked for me at start because I forgot to delete the script files of the previous version, after that it worked.

I am having difficulty here. Would someone please help me?

The spells show up in my magic list.

I can cast the spell for sex after choosing it from the FNIS list that appears when I cast the "select animation" spell.

What happens is that the target, regardless of gender, starts doing the female standing masturbation animation.

Steam says my game is up to date so I'm assuming it is 1.6 but I am unsure.

I have deleted the original ASX files and FNIS files and installed the latest ones without any change in result.

Can someone please help me?

Worked fine when I tested.

The problem why "they dont work" is simple' date=' in previous it used loose files but now it uses a .bsa archive and since loose files OVERRIDE .bsa archive that means if you DONT delete the previous version files its does not work because its being overriden by the previous version.

That is why it did not worked for me at start because I forgot to delete the script files of the previous version, after that it worked.

[/quote']

But who ver of the game you use, 1.5 or 1.6, because the problem to dont work is because people use 1.5 ver who is more compatible to many mods to 1.6 who have tons of bugs (the invisible horse rider and others) and is totally incompatible to tons of mods for example to 100 mods instaled, 30 only work ok, the rest cause lots of crashes.