Not so Kinky... Not So Wicked mod framework.

MiSFiT203

I'm guessing i already know the answer but i'm gonna ask anyway.

anyone know of any mod frameworks like kinkyworld or wicked whims for sims 3 or sims 4 that are unsexified? lol

i'm trying to think of examples which atm all i can think of are single and couple dances or group dances. i'm sure there are plenty of other ways something like this could be used though.

was just thinking it would be cool if there was something that adds to the game as those do, but on a more 

innocent level. i find it hard to believe that its only us perverts that have the ingunuity (however you spell it) to come up with such things lol.

There is a pack of alrighty animations, for TS3, that isn't very sexual. I think you can find it around on the web with little researches, it's called like romance interactions and something else.

EDIT: http://modthesims.info/d/524468 this one!

thanks... never saw that, i'll check it out. 

I'm kinda hoping something more extensive exists, but as i said in my original post, i think i already know the answer lol

• 4 weeks later...

There is a pack of alrighty animations, for TS3, that isn't very sexual. I think you can find it around on the web with little researches, it's called like romance interactions and something else.

EDIT: http://modthesims.info/d/524468 this one!

thanks... never saw that, i'll check it out. 

I'm kinda hoping something more extensive exists, but as i said in my original post, i think i already know the answer lol

I've used those there kinda buggy and well pretty lame and the Romance ones conflict with Woohooer if you use it

Archived