Tell me how to disable, turn off that one thing l've disabled all at once via BobySlide?

What do you mean? to hide a ring? or uninstall?

To hide one or more.

check - uncheck the boxes on the right side in bodyslide before you build, by default some boxes are checkd and some are not.

• 2 weeks later...

Can the armlet and the bracelet be put it on the opposite hands like a complete sets of double jewelry on each arms?

Like a sets of armlets jewelry on the both hands and a sets of bracelets jewelry on the both hands.

The same jewelry can also applying to the foot bracelets or the leglets.

And lastly the shape of those Armlet & Bracelet can become a new neck choker jewelry don't you think?

• 2 months later...

I've been wanting a wristwatch mod for Fallout 4 ever since the game was released!

Thank you for incorporating one into this mod.

In future updates to this mod, could you please add new watches that look like the ones pictures below?

5d0c83540875030.jpg5746b2540875031.jpg

I've been wanting a wristwatch mod for Fallout 4 ever since the game was released!

In future updates to this mod, could you please add new watches that look like the ones pictures below?

anything is possible :) if i have a model(mesh) and it shouldn't take too much time, but now is not a priority just because its not hard to make, but once i will update the jewelries, i will take your suggestion in consideration ;)

• 2 months later...

Nice update though.

Maybe is just me need those spring armlets jewelry on both hands and the same sets of spring bracelets jewelry on the both arms.

And a spring type of jewelry for the neck collar or the neck choker.

anything is possible :) if i have a model(mesh) and it shouldn't take too much time, but now is not a priority just because its not hard to make, but once i will update the jewelries, i will take your suggestion in consideration ;)

Yes, please do!

We definitely need more watch styles as there are only two or three of them available at the moment.

Amazing mod; the jewelry all looks stunning! But one question: do the rings (or this mod in general) not have first-person meshes? I'm a little saddened that my character doesn't have any rings on her hands whenever I'm playing in First-person view.

if i make first person view for this , it will not work for the nails mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any possibility, that the piercings move with the lips?

i don't think is possible, the lips movement are morphs, and the other body parts moves with the skeleton.

but i'm not sure if its true.

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod. had 3 versions and they just get better. One question - i have CBBE and hotalegs physics on top of it. The nipple rings don't move with the breasts physics. Am I doing something wrong or is that just the way it is? Not a gripe, I'm just a noob when it comes to modding so I am truly clueless. Thanks, again. Hope to see more from you in the future

Great mod. had 3 versions and they just get better. One question - i have CBBE and hotalegs physics on top of it. The nipple rings don't move with the breasts physics. Am I doing something wrong or is that just the way it is? Not a gripe, I'm just a noob when it comes to modding so I am truly clueless. Thanks, again. Hope to see more from you in the future

You would need to use the conversion guide on cherrys page to convert this mod for the physics.  And then rebuild them in bodyslide.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...