------------------------------------------------------
-V3 Added:
five new rings
new nose piercing
new belly piercing
wrist watch
neck collar
nipple piercing
(option to hide/unhide each parts in BodySlide)

-V3.1 added correct path to folders
-moved a ring that did not conformed on the small finger
--------------------------------------------------------
V4:
- Jewelries3 (18 new rings,bracelet)
- Jewelries4 (new earings,neck collar,new nose piercing plus 1 from old version and 2 ear piercings from old version)
- Jewelries5 (new belly piercing,new armlet,3 new foot rings,new foot nails, plus 1 foot bracelet from old version)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V5:
- Jewelries3 (hands) rings.
- Jewelries4 (head parts) earings,piercings,necklace.
- Jewelries5 (body parts) bracelet,rings,piercings.

-------------------------------------------------------------
separated in 3 files because:
the parts for the head it will conform on the head
the parts for the body it will conform on the body
the parts for the hands it will conform on the hands

(this way will have less stretching in game than the previous versions)

(check the slots to see what will replace this version from old version)
-i tried to fit the head parts on Loving Piper and Blood Rose, it will not fit on all heads-
-no hide/show bodyslide files in this version,for now.
======================================================
The Jewelries can be crafted at chemistry station under utility,
or get them using console commands, type: "Jew 4"
----------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Download and extract the archive to Fallout 4 directory
or use your prefered download manager.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits:
Creators of Body Slide and Outfit Studio
--------------------------------------------------
Scythgames for the rings and textures

Edited by Guest

I like this but would it be possible to enable us to modify the amount of items in BodySlide with a Tick Box, or disable in Outfit Studio? At the moment it's all one mesh so this is not possible.

yes it is possible, i will make zap sliders for each item

File Name: Jewelries (CBBE)

File Submitter: Gamoholik

File Submitted: 28 Dec 2016

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: BodySlide and Outfit Studio

necklace

bracelet

foot bracelet

belly piercing

rings

foot toe ring

earings

------------------------

All in one to save slots for other cloth/outfits

not all heads will conform,

it also has a ring for the big finger but it does not conform on all bodies

so its there but it is masked with alpha bgsm...(invisible)

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Jewelries can be crafted at chemistry station under utility,

or get them using console commands, type: "Jewelries 4"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download and extract the archive to Fallout 4 directory

or use your prefered download manager.

Credits:

Creators of Body Slide and Outfit Studio

download.png

Click here to download this file

This is great! I've been waiting for a female jewelry mod since the release of Fallout 4.

If you ever update this file, could you please include feminine watches and bracelets?

I like this but would it be possible to enable us to modify the amount of items in BodySlide with a Tick Box, or disable in Outfit Studio? At the moment it's all one mesh so this is not possible.

Fantastic, I thank you for your support and quick response, and another great mod to add to your long list, Thank You again.

Fantastic, I thank you for your support and quick response, and another great mod to add to your long list, Thank You again.

I am sorry to report that the items are not being hidden. Three times I have done this ticking and un-ticking then building. The preview window still shows all the items and I have checked each time in-game to make sure.

There seems to be an incorrect file path in the tools data. The output .nif is written to 'jewelries/jewelries' instead of just the simple 'jewelries' mesh folder. As I assume the .esp references the base jewelries folder, this would explain the problems peeps are seeing with no changes being seen in game. :)

I only noticed as MO2 croaks trying to write a file for which the entire folder structure isn't already in place.

I am sorry to report that the items are not being hidden. Three times I have done this ticking and un-ticking then building. The preview window still shows all the items and I have checked each time in-game to make sure.

i forgot to add some BodySlide files, it should work now.

i forgot to add some BodySlide files, it should work now.

Couldn't get this to install through NMM for some reason, but installed manually it works perfectly Thank You.

Just got some jewelry ideas i wish to share.

How about add-in some new metal neck choker jewelry and some metal neck collar jewelry types like neck ring type of jewelry.

The same type of jewelry can add it to the anklets, bracelets collections.

Had some options to pile them up like two, three or four of rings together.

And had some options on the armor workbench to change color textures to other colors like chrome black gold, chrome rose gold, chrome yellow gold, chrome white gold & etc.

Hope for the future fixes can work on the both female and male genders bodies.

What slot or slots does this actually utilise as I have a fair few accessory mods installed .  Is it the neck , wrists , ears , hands , feet , all of them or none of them ?

all is on slot "57 unnamed"

For the recent update V3 with two sets I found some errors I think.
The first one In BodySlide appears to work fine I removed everything but the necklace and the foot ring.
The second one appears to work ok in BodySlide but body slide is adding it to both mesh subdirectories. The meshes seem weird the 1st person isn’t even in either Jewelries folder.

I have gone back to the previous version.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the mod, can really recommend this to everyone! :-)

Any plans to make this in-game moddable with AWKCR? So you don't have to re-build in Bodyslide and reload the savegame each time you want to hide/show an option.

7485-0-1486339254.png

Got some clipping with the necklace of set 1 and 7B upper + some additions like Arm Muscles, FYI

Thanks for the mod, can really recommend this to everyone! :-)

Any plans to make this in-game moddable with AWKCR? So you don't have to re-build in Bodyslide and reload the savegame each time you want to hide/show an option.

7485-0-1486339254.png

Got some clipping with the necklace of set 1 and 7B upper + some additions like Arm Muscles, FYI

I'm glad you like it.

About the AWKCR i don't really have experience with that, 

but i believe is the same process, for ex:

if you want to build one ring then i have to make that ring as a separate nif,

but maybe i am mistaken..

and you don't have to reload a old save, just build what you want,

thats why i made it so you can hide parts in bodyslide.

but if you can explain me how to do it i will, and maybe for the future projects to.

I'm glad you like it.

but if you can explain me how to do it i will, and maybe for the future projects to.

Well you probably need separate meshes for each configuration (or separate parts to toggle). Many mods use that for outfits, an example is here DC Scoopdigger.

No idea how it works internally in the CK though.

Updating meshes in FO4 is kind of wonky for me; in Skyrim you can just rebuild meshes in the background and equip something else in that slot, it always updates instantly. But in FO4 i have to do some workarounds like going into LooksMenu, change weight, go into 1st person, then re-equip the changed item. Since the last patch this stopped working for the player bodymesh as well.

I'm glad you like it.

Well you probably need separate meshes for each configuration (or separate parts to toggle). Many mods use that for outfits, an example is here DC Scoopdigger.

No idea how it works internally in the CK though.

Updating meshes in FO4 is kind of wonky for me; in Skyrim you can just rebuild meshes in the background and equip something else in that slot, it always updates instantly. But in FO4 i have to do some workarounds like going into LooksMenu, change weight, go into 1st person, then re-equip the changed item. Since the last patch this stopped working for the player bodymesh as well.

yes it is possible to make each parts as one outfit and i believe AWKCR lets you do that, and to make your own category, but it is also more work.

i try to make my mods as simple as possible and fast :) i know its a bad thing.. it is also possible to make all as separate without AWKCR but it will occupy other outfits slots..

yes it is possible to make each parts as one outfit and i believe AWKCR lets you do that, and to make your own category, but it is also more work.

i try to make my mods as simple as possible and fast :) i know its a bad thing.. it is also possible to make all as separate without AWKCR but it will occupy other outfits slots..

Yeah no problem, was just a suggestion ;-)

There aren't many mods with decent apparel like nose rings, so it's much appreciated either way. And it looks really good in game.

• 2 weeks later...