NPC's Sexing together

+GaIuS+

Greetings all

I was wondering as I've made some not successfull research, if any knows a mod that allow NPC's to have sex with each other without or a few "player" interactions, I didnt find any related, after some days googling, I would like and appreciate if someone have any suggestion if ever something like that exist

thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure SexLife works for this too. I don't use it, but the description of the mod is something along the lines of "allows NPCs to engage in coitus maximus with each other along the lines of specifically defined gender preferences after some conversation and depending on their arousal."

I'm pretty sure SexLife works for this too. I don't use it, but the description of the mod is something along the lines of "allows NPCs to engage in coitus maximus with each other along the lines of specifically defined gender preferences after some conversation and depending on their arousal."

Ooooh this one looks pretty interresting, I'm gonna check closer, and I'm settle my thing correctly I'll upoad the .json that i get if it will be the first mod that i choose or to see what it does with the sexlife one, thank you guys very much appreciated

Very nice of you guys, thanks gonna check that closer

for what is about Scent of sex, alas, I probably didn't set the rule i made correctly, but the result was several npc's, Unique ones only, none come from the vanilla btw., well they were in a denial without saying something, meaning that I was proposing them, they were accepting in SLEN, then, they were going elsewhere, and I was left there like a fool :P

so I concluded that for the moment it ain't for me as It was a pain in the butt to put all back correctly., and I tried many ways for.

so now, I ll try the others

but thanks for all your concerns guys

very appreciated

prinyo

Wonderfull guess becauswe random sex was the good one for ME, thanks a lot to everyone :)

Archived