Replace Woohoo with animated

hideki77

Hi!

I've set the nraas woohooer to make sims start autonomous woohoo. But they only start "regular" woohoo if there is a free 2sided bed around. Is it possible to replace the regular woohoo with animated woohoo? I mean I want my sims to start animated woohoo on any possible object if the beds are not free to use. Is there a way for that?

Ty

Hi!

I've set the nraas woohooer to make sims start autonomous woohoo. But they only start "regular" woohoo if there is a free 2sided bed around. Is it possible to replace the regular woohoo with animated woohoo? I mean I want my sims to start animated woohoo on any possible object if the beds are not free to use. Is there a way for that?

Ty

Just a thought and apologies if I'm wrong, but sometimes in SIMS 3, if you have an existing house and then install a mod for animated woo-hoo (eg: Passion, Kinky World) the objects won't function as they should until you delete and then re-place them. I've had this happen before.  xx

• 4 weeks later...

Archived