On 12/29/2016 at 11:47 AM, Blaze69 said:

Okay, here it is. I packed all the required files, so you can just drag and drop, but make sure to say "Yes" to replacing files if you have the original version installed (which I guess you do). I did some quick testing and everything seems to work fine, so you should be good to go:

--- Download removed due to update. Get the file from this post. It includes updated textures and assets and optional SOS support for both males and females ---

BTW, I forgot to mention it earlier: I made the textures compatible with the UUNP Special body, so if you want your character to have animated/collision-enabled bits down there, you can, lol  :P.

If you have any problems or need any help setting something up, feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do. Better to do it via PM, though, I wouldn't want to clutter the forum with the conversation. Anyway, enjoy!  :lol:

Hi. I downloaded Cerinian Race 2.0, and installed it overwriting the files of 3.1 version. The mod don't cause CTD and the body color and bits are ok...but there's a little weird bug with Krystal (follower) head. I attached a screenshot of this bug. Can anyone help me to resolve it? Thanks in advance :)

20190530153546_1.jpg

• 11 months later...

Hello everyone, I made a CBBE texture version of this mod using Blaze69 UNP version looks alright but, the nipples and genitals look pretty blueish and i don't know how to change the color of the texture in GIMP correctly. Also, I tried to add the vagina part but the body had some weird textures on the hips ( i believe is the vagina part). Still, i remove that part so you don't have to see it.

Cerinian CBBE textures.rar

Will love if someone can change the textures to change the color of the nipples and genitals and add the vagina part if possible.

PS: Bodyslide is Death by Snu Snu

Also, this texture needs the Cerinian Convert mod to work properly is in the optional files:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22691?tab=files

Spoiler

20200508210959_1.jpg20200509030428_1.jpg

On 11/1/2018 at 4:30 PM, Gmp123 said:

Cerinian Race 2.0 UNP Modified.rar 78.63 MB · 183 downloads

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO (SSE).rar 87.51 MB · 98 downloads

I adjusted the skin to be the krystal blue, but has the bits in normal color. Also adjusted the follower to make it look more like krystal and us placed at the abandoned prison where live another life mod is so you can recruit her instantly. This all works on Skyrim special edition and golden armor has been adjusted to TMB body type. If anyone wants to do any voices for krystal they can find clips here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QMK8pJs3ZgFFuoy5y4U-jFw3n6itYhUTZzhprZArSP8/edit#gid=0 if they want to create a voice mod for the krystal follower.

Also have her voice set to sultry works very well with RDO, I ported this from oldrim to sse so I can use mcm.

Hello Gmp123, I edited a CBBE texture for the Cerinian race/Krystal adding the nipples and genitals, but they look blueish, I been trying to change the texture the way that you did for the UNP texture, so the added parts look like they should. Can you please add the blue color to the body the same way you did with the with UNP texture? I don't know how to do it properly, i been just cutting and pasting your texture to be added to the edit to see if it works, but no luck.

femalebody.dds

I use layers and coloring edit tools in Photoshop to get my desire effect. I sometimes even use blur brush tool to help merge it so its not too blocky. I am not modding much at the moment but I could get you the original files on what I have.

42 minutes ago, Gmp123 said:

I use layers and coloring edit tools in Photoshop to get my desire effect. I sometimes even use blur brush tool to help merge it so its not too blocky. I am not modding much at the moment but I could get you the original files on what I have.

Yes, please share them.

On 5/9/2020 at 10:26 PM, DRAG4U said:

Hello Gmp123, I edited a CBBE texture for the Cerinian race/Krystal adding the nipples and genitals, but they look blueish, I been trying to change the texture the way that you did for the UNP texture, so the added parts look like they should. Can you please add the blue color to the body the same way you did with the with UNP texture? I don't know how to do it properly, i been just cutting and pasting your texture to be added to the edit to see if it works, but no luck.

femalebody.dds 4 MB · 2 downloads

11 minutes ago, Gmp123 said:

Here is all the files on what I did, it was a quick collect so there might be duplicates and its messy. Just look for the source Photoshop files(PSD) and it should help you out on how I did it.

Cerinian_Race_modding_Attempt.rar

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/23/2020 at 9:30 PM, Gmp123 said:

Try making the texture black and white except the bits and using a color filter? maybe?

On 11/15/2020 at 1:23 PM, Sir yoloswagbro said:

I really hope you guys get this completed, the world depends on it.

even If the color is off.

Something new

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 6:29 PM, That_Maggot said:

Something new

Notice the texture file and the bits are also changing color to the blue color, that was something I had to get around if I wanted to get krystal, cant remember exactly. I think I just made a custom body texture and made a krystal follower to make that work and use color select.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 7:52 AM, Gmp123 said:

Notice the texture file and the bits are also changing color to the blue color, that was something I had to get around if I wanted to get krystal, cant remember exactly. I think I just made a custom body texture and made a krystal follower to make that work and use color select.

I found a solution and made it work, just need it to download these mods.

2.png