Hia guys.

Just wondering... is there someone willing to help to retecture a character race added by mod to get rid of that annoying underwear?

Or at least someone willing to share some tips how to do that?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2610-cerinian-race/

Talking about this one up here. Any help or ideas will be highly appreciated.

What "annoying underwear" would that be?

It's true that those body textures don't have explicit parts like nipples or lady bit painted on them, but the race uses whatever body you have installed, so if you get permaundies it's because you don't have any nude body replacer installed.

Hia guys.

Just wondering... is there someone willing to help to retecture a character race added by mod to get rid of that annoying underwear?

Or at least someone willing to share some tips how to do that?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2610-cerinian-race/

Talking about this one up here. Any help or ideas will be highly appreciated.

What "annoying underwear" would that be?

It's true that those body textures don't have explicit parts like nipples or lady bit painted on them, but the race uses whatever body you have installed, so if you get permaundies it's because you don't have any nude body replacer installed.

Ah I though it needs to be made for every race or it won´t work. So if I will install some body replacer it will get rid of that but will be without any explicit parts which needs to be made exactly for this model?

I don´t understand much about the modding so I´m not really sure how it works. Well... for explicit parts they need to be painted on the body textures? Okay I guess that´s out of my league and skills :D So nevermind. :D No moonligh baths during the night for me :)

Or can´t it be replaced for example with the Khajit parts and just recolored?

thanks for answering btw.

Ah I though it needs to be made for every race or it won´t work. So if I will install some body replacer it will get rid of that but will be without any explicit parts which needs to be made exactly for this model?

I don´t understand much about the modding so I´m not really sure how it works. Well... for explicit parts they need to be painted on the body textures? Okay I guess that´s out of my league and skills :D So nevermind. :D No moonligh baths during the night for me :)

If you install a body replacer and play as a Cerinian/Krystal, then your character will be nude whenever he/she undresses, but the "naughty bits" will look like they are covered in fur. Yes, it would be possible to edit the textures and add those parts from some Khajiit textures or something like that.

If you install a body replacer and play as a Cerinian/Krystal, then your character will be nude whenever he/she undresses, but the "naughty bits" will look like they are covered in fur. Yes, it would be possible to edit the textures and add those parts from some Khajiit textures or something like that.

Ahh... thanks. So can I ask you one more thing? Which replacer should I download?

There is so many if them and I'm not sure which one would work for me.

Ahh... thanks. So can I ask you one more thing? Which replacer should I download?

There is so many if them and I'm not sure which one would work for me.

Well, asking which body replacer to install is tricky, because there are multiple options, and everybody has their own favourite. I personally prefer to use UUNP/UNP-based bodies (which may sound confusing with all those U's and stuff, lol.)

Anyway, I made a post here in the Yiffy Age thread where I list some options for body replacers. I'd say you should go for the original UNP, since it's the most basic and easiest to install, but feel free to choose the one you prefer. Also feel free to ask for help again if you need it.  :lol:

Ahh... thanks. So can I ask you one more thing? Which replacer should I download?There is so many if them and I'm not sure which one would work for me.

Well, asking which body replacer to install is tricky, because there are multiple options, and everybody has their own favourite. I personally prefer to use UUNP/UNP-based bodies (which may sound confusing with all those U's and stuff, lol.)

Anyway, I made a post here in the Yiffy Age thread where I list some options for body replacers. I'd say you should go for the original UNP, since it's the most basic and easiest to install, but feel free to choose the one you prefer. Also feel free to ask for help again if you need it. :lol:

Thank you a million times.

And isn't there some mod for example which would add those explicit parts like nipples to all female characters no matter which race? The same for the bottom?

I mean... the all it needs is to add some pinkish stuff in here righ?

Thank you a million times.

And isn't there some mod for example which would add those explicit parts like nipples to all female characters no matter which race? The same for the bottom?

Nope, none that I know of. It has to be done by manually editing the textures and adding them there.

In fact, I just remembered someone posted some edited textures with the work done. You can find them here. You would need to manually replace the default skin textures with the new ones, though. If you find it difficult, just let me know and I can make a quick drag-and-drop patch that does it.

EDIT: And i just realized those textures were never released as finished files, but I could still recover the relevant parts from the posted image. As I said, I could whip up something if you are interested.

Edited by Blaze69

Thank you a million times.And isn't there some mod for example which would add those explicit parts like nipples to all female characters no matter which race? The same for the bottom?

Nope, none that I know of. It has to be done by manually editing the textures and adding them there.

In fact, I just remembered someone posted some edited textures with the work done. You can find them here. You would need to manually replace the default skin textures with the new ones, though. If you find it difficult, just let me know and I can make a quick drag-and-drop patch that does it.

EDIT: And i just realized those textures were never released as finished files, but I could still recover the relevant parts from the posted image. As I said, I could whip up something if you are interested.

Wow! You would do that? That would be so cool. I mean I don't want to bother you with this as you already did a lot to help me... but honestly... I have no idea how to actually do that ^^; I was trying to open it up in the creation kit and all I done was causing my computer to crash...

Wow! You would do that? That would be so cool. I mean I don't want to bother you with this as you already did a lot to help me... but honestly... I have no idea how to actually do that ^^; I was trying to open it up in the creation kit and all I done was causing my computer to crash...

Sure. It will have to wait untill tomorrow before I can work on it, and I can't guarantee it will look good, but I'll give it a try as soon as possible.  :lol:

Sure. It will have to wait untill tomorrow before I can work on it, and I can't guarantee it will look good, but I'll give it a try as soon as possible. :lol:

Thanks a lot. Even for giving it a try. I really appreciate it. This will surely ends up much better then when I was trying to use the Maya 2009 rig of her to make it work with Skyrim. It's a beautiful one and maybe it would be possible somehow. But all I did was a lot of mess :D I respect anyone who is able to work with these stuff. Real magicians

Okay, it's coming along... somewhat. Check it out for yourself, pics in the spoiler:

post-90180-0-90379300-1482928108_thumb.png post-90180-0-45578000-1482928114_thumb.png post-90180-0-78808200-1482928119_thumb.png

The thing is, the blue skin color is not painted on the texture itself but rather applied through the game's skin tone system, so the naughty bits end up being, well, dark blue/purple, but there is no way to prevent that. At most, I could leave them grey as the body fur so they would end up with the exact same shade of blue as the rest of the body, but I think it's better this way. Your call.

So, any thoughts?

It looks nice. I like it. At least it's way better then in the way I have it now. It's here in the model. Tits and stuff but just white :D

Okay, then. If it's good enough for you, that's great.

I still have to do some cleaning on the mod itself, though. i figured if I was going to edit the textures and stuff, I could implemente the same fixes included in my version of the Sharkmer Race as well, so this is what I have done so far in case you are wondering (not sure if you will understand what it means, but still  :lol:):

• Removed the duplicate race entries with their outdated version of PCEA (long story sort, they could cause issues with FNIS and FNIS-dependent mods, including SexLab). 
  • Increased the race height to 1.02 (Imperial standard IIRC) instead of the default 0.9 which makes your character tiny and also requires some fixes to walking speed because of... reasons, I guess?
  • Implemented the "default skeleton reset" extra file as well because the custom skeleton included in the mod is outdated and would cause issues with any kind of BBP/TBBP/HDT enabled body or gear (You want bouncing bits on your character, yes? And even if you don't, the original skeleton is outdated so it's best to replace it anyway).

That should be it. I have to make sure everything works as intended, and then I'll pack the files and post them here. I will probably pack the whole mod here, so it will be a matter of dragging and dropping and replacing whatever you have installed already.

I have some RL stuff to do first, and it will probably be late by the time I get back, so I'll probably upload it tomorrow. Just so you know.

It looks nice. I like it. At least it's way better then in the way I have it now. It's here in the model. Tits and stuff but just white :D

Okay, then. If it's good enough for you, that's great.

I still have to do some cleaning on the mod itself, though. i figured if I was going to edit the textures and stuff, I could implemente the same fixes included in my version of the Sharkmer Race as well, so this is what I have done so far in case you are wondering (not sure if you will understand what it means, but still :lol:):

• Removed the duplicate race entries with their outdated version of PCEA (long story sort, they could cause issues with FNIS and FNIS-dependent mods, including SexLab).
  • Increased the race height to 1.02 (Imperial standard IIRC) instead of the default 0.9 which makes your character tiny and also requires some fixes to walking speed because of... reasons, I guess?
  • Implemented the "default skeleton reset" extra file as well because the custom skeleton included in the mod is outdated and would cause issues with any kind of BBP/TBBP/HDT enabled body or gear (You want bouncing bits on your character, yes? And even if you don't, the original skeleton is outdated so it's best to replace it anyway).
That should be it. I have to make sure everything works as intended, and then I'll pack the files and post them here. I will probably pack the whole mod here, so it will be a matter of dragging and dropping and replacing whatever you have installed already.

I have some RL stuff to do first, and it will probably be late by the time I get back, so I'll probably upload it tomorrow. Just so you know.

Wow man! That's so cool! You're so kind... I have no words how to describe it. Thank you so much for all you do to help me.

Okay, here it is. I packed all the required files, so you can just drag and drop, but make sure to say "Yes" to replacing files if you have the original version installed (which I guess you do). I did some quick testing and everything seems to work fine, so you should be good to go:

--- Download removed due to update. Get the file from this post. It includes updated textures and assets and optional SOS support for both males and females ---

BTW, I forgot to mention it earlier: I made the textures compatible with the UUNP Special body, so if you want your character to have animated/collision-enabled bits down there, you can, lol  :P.

If you have any problems or need any help setting something up, feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do. Better to do it via PM, though, I wouldn't want to clutter the forum with the conversation. Anyway, enjoy!  :lol:

Edited by Blaze69

Okay, here it is. I packed all the required files, so you can just drag and drop, but make sure to say "Yes" to replacing files if you have the original version installed (which I guess you do). I did some quick testing and everything seems to work fine, so you should be good to go:

attachicon.gifCerinian Race 2.0 - UNP.7z

BTW, I forgot to mention it earlier: I made the textures compatible with the UUNP Special body, so if you want your character to have animated/collision-enabled bits down there, you can, lol  :P.

If you have any problems or need any help setting something up, feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do. Better to do it via PM, though, I wouldn't want to clutter the forum with the conversation. Anyway, enjoy!  :lol:

Thank you so much!

It works great so far. Thanks for all that upgrades you made. Now it´s perfect.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I am recently getting interested in getting Skyrim and playing it with mods, like CBBE. (I've played it before on console, but I'm interested in playing it on PC)

Since I know ahead of time that UNP has different models compared to CBBE, is there some way for me to get these textures to work with CBBE?

Since I know ahead of time that UNP has different models compared to CBBE, is there some way for me to get these textures to work with CBBE?

Short answer: No.

In order to use UNP textures on a CBBE body, they would actually have to be ported from UNP to CBBE using texturing programs like Photoshop or GIMP, and potentially modelling programs as well, like Autodesk 3DS Max or Blender. This is a complicated and tedious process that requires texturing and modelling experience and skills. So, yeah, sorry, but no :s.

Of course, you could simply use UNP instead of CBBE and then you wouldn't have any problem with this race. Any reason you may not want to do so?

Looking at the list of mods that I have been noting as wanting to work with, there should not be too many issues if I decide to go with UNP instead, as they are compatible with it. 

Of the mods that are not compatible however, include a nude female Argonian retexture, as well as an Khajiit one. I found a mod that should work fine to replace the Khajiit, but the one I found for Argonians I am a bit skeptical about:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D62574%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1 

This does look like a good retexture, but I can't tell if it applies to all NPCs, or just the player. The way its written suggests to me the later, but I'm not sure.

Thank you for your input, and thank you for the retexture to the Cerinian race. I'm certain to use it when I get Skyrim.

Looking at the list of mods that I have been noting as wanting to work with, there should not be too many issues if I decide to go with UNP instead, as they are compatible with it. 

Of the mods that are not compatible however, include a nude female Argonian retexture, as well as an Khajiit one. I found a mod that should work fine to replace the Khajiit, but the one I found for Argonians I am a bit skeptical about:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D62574%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1 

This does look like a good retexture, but I can't tell if it applies to all NPCs, or just the player. The way its written suggests to me the later, but I'm not sure.

Thank you for your input, and thank you for the retexture to the Cerinian race. I'm certain to use it when I get Skyrim.

Yeah, just what I thought.

While I think both bodies are great, UNP is the best option for me because it's easier to achieve the kind of body shapes I like (basically, from my experience, UNP is better for slim/athletic/muscular shapes while CBBE is better for curvier/chubbier ones, though that may just be me). There is also the fact that UUNP includes the UUNP Special body with HDT/Collision enabled lady bits, which works wonders when paired with SL, lol  :P. In case you are interested, my retexture does include built-in UUNP Special support, so there's that.

As for that Argonian texture you linked, it does apply to all Argonians, both PC and NPC. In fact, the same could be said for most (if not all) Argonian or Khajiit retextures; having a texture be PC-specific is harder to achieve than a full race replacer, so if the mod doesn't explicitly state the textures are PC exclusive or something like that, you can safely assume it will affect all NPCs of the same race. Just so you know for the future.

Since you said you come from console, I guess you are not exactly familiar with the whole Skyrim modding scene (sorry if I assume wrong :s), so feel free to post again or start a new thread if you need help setting everything up. I'm sure there is plenty of people (myself included) willing to give you a hand with it  :shy:.

Thank you very much. You're definitely right when you say that I'm not familiar with the modding scene, so any future help I can get would be very much appreciated. 

I admit I'm not quite sure when I'll be able to get Skyrim, so please don't expect that I'll be starting a thread within the period of a week or two asking for help. 

Again, thank you for your feedback, as well as for the retexture.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Cerinian Race 2.0 UNP Modified.rar

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO (SSE).rar

I adjusted the skin to be the krystal blue, but has the bits in normal color. Also adjusted the follower to make it look more like krystal and us placed at the abandoned prison where live another life mod is so you can recruit her instantly. This all works on Skyrim special edition and golden armor has been adjusted to TMB body type. If anyone wants to do any voices for krystal they can find clips here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QMK8pJs3ZgFFuoy5y4U-jFw3n6itYhUTZzhprZArSP8/edit#gid=0 if they want to create a voice mod for the krystal follower.

Also have her voice set to sultry works very well with RDO, I ported this from oldrim to sse so I can use mcm.