[TS3] Dreaded message that keeps being annoying

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

Unfilled Roles:

Gameplay/Roles/RoleBaristaBarTender: BaristaBarTenderCareerTitle: Filled 0, Empty 2

Proprietor: Filled 2, Empty 1

Location Merchant: Filled 0, Empty 8

How do I make it stop?

I think it's related to nraas Register...

Guest Redabyss

Yes thats register and do you really need it?

Try removing and deleting the script cache file in your documents folder afterwards.

Shold fix it.

Hm... you sure I should delete that file?

Try removing and deleting the script cache file in your documents folder afterwards.

Shold fix it.

Go to My Documents>EA>The Sims 3 <-----make sure your in My Documents or Documents depending on how your OS shows it DO NOT go into Program Files

CASPartCache.package

compositorCache.package

simCompositorCache.package

These are cache files to help speed up various operations in the game. You can delete them, but the game will need to re-create them and will consume extra resources while doing so

If you install a mod that changes the icons or locations of in-game buy/build catalog items, you may need to delete compositorCache.package for your changes to show up.

If you install a skintone mod or a mod that changes the body shape, you may need to delete compositorCache.package and simCompositorCache.package for your changes to show up.

scriptCache.package

IMPORTANT! When deleting or installing mods it is important you delete this file before playing. Failure to do so may cause your game to use old information so that the mods do not take (full) effect

And read this whole page for additional information http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Sims+3+Folder+Contents+FAQ

Shold fix it.

Yes.....Regularly (a new, fresh & uncorrupted, file will be generated as soon as you start the game and load a world).

It's worth deleting all the cache files (CASPartCache, CompositorCache, ScriptCache, SimCompositorCache & SocialCache) in your Sims folder regularly, certainly before changing between worlds.....This will cut down the number of errors you have enormously.

Seriously useful tip.....Think of it as preventative hygiene for your game!

Not sure that it will fix your problem though as it sounds like the game is demanding a sim to fill an unfilled role.....Finding the unassigned Barista Bar and assigning a sim (click on it and select NRaas/Register/Assign Sim) will do the trick.

Archived