[Updated] Overhaul : YangYangs stockings and boots- HGEC version

aakzbyCE.jpg

Update on 7/13/2012

Uriel told me that there are some defects with the "YangYang's stocking - HGEC Body v1dot21- Nude Medium", and he kindly gave me his fixed files. So please download this fixed version.

These files also include five fixed high heels. Uriel told me there are still some clipping on some animations, so he edited the shoes to fix it.

aahAEhrk.jpg

Five fixed high heels

Download link

Update on 6/29/2012

Ger4 told me that the lower body of the "HGEC Nude Version(optional file )" is different with the "HGEC Body v1dot21",

so I remade a "HGEC Body v1dot21" version. These new files are in nude medium lower body.

I made them faster this time and I hope the quality will be the same as last time.

Requriment:

1.时尚高跟丝袜[2011.04.12](YangYang’s stockings and high heels)

(It's available on LL as well)

2.The nude medium lower body of HGEC Body v1dot21

Installation:

1.Back up the NIF files in “Data\Meshes\yangyang\Fashion\Stockings”

2.Extract file(Data folder) into your Oblivion folder, overwrite the original files.

3.Enjoy!

===================================================================================

Update on 6/26/2012

I uploaded another replacement mod, which is not the replacement of YangYangs stockings.

In the 时尚高跟丝袜[2011.04.12](YangYang’s stockings and high heels), there are three boots that strangely don't fit with the stockings.

Because I want to see the combinations in this image. So I modified them, and they are also in HGEC body now.

Download link

>

Requriment:

2.HGEC Nude Version( Optional files)

Installation:

1.Back up 04shoe01.nif, 04shoe02.nif and 04shoe03.nif in “Data\Meshes\yangyang\Fashion\HHShoes”

2.Replace these three files with the new ones in the archive.

3.Enjoy!

===================================================================================

6/22/2012

This is a replacement mod, which changes YangYang’s stockings into HGEC body.

I tried but couldn’t contact YangYang, so if he don’t allow me to share it, contact me or the moderators to delete this post.

Every credit goes to him.

Comparing to the other members on LL, I am not so good at Blender, so there may be some small defects on the stockings,

I hope you guys won’t mind it.

aauK9yzN.jpg

aapwsTUl.jpg

aarx0B1j.jpg

Download link

Requriment:

2.HGEC Nude Version

Installation:

1.Back up the NIF files in “Data\Meshes\yangyang\Fashion\Stockings”

2.Extract file(Data folder) into your Oblivion folder, overwrite the original files.

3.Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

Credit:

上古羊羊(Yang Yang) on moderteam.

Uriel

By the way, if the high heels sink into the ground, just use the spell "ChangeHeightToSelf" several times to fix it.

-------------------------------------------

Firefox crashed again when I almost finished this post, (-__-"

It seems to be safer to write an article with MS Word.

YangYang's Boots -HGEC Nude Version(Optional files).7z

YangYang's stocking - HGEC Nude Version(Optional files).7z

Fixed files - YangYang's stocking - HGEC Body v1dot21- Nude Medium.7z

Thanks' date=' but the link doesn't work, could you post another?

[/quote']

That is strange...It works fine for me.

I have uploaded it as an attached file now.

If you are talking about the "时尚高跟丝袜[2011.04.12](YangYang’s stockings and high heels)", he has stop sharing it.

you can get it on LL. Check this thread, it's inside the archieve.

Ah' date=' I see what happened. I am using the nude version of the medium lower body from the main package whereas you are using the nude version under the optional files.

[/quote']

It seems more people are using the medium lower body,

I didn't know the lower body in the nude version will be different with the medium lower body, I am sorry.

Okay...I will make a medium-lower-body verision when I have time.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys have all the stuff from the screenshot below?

image.png

I'm asking because i have fixed all this stuff(well' date=' most of it) for myself.

[/quote']

Sorry for the late reply. Uriel, you're right.

It is this file "YangYangs stocking - HGEC Body v1dot21- Nude Medium" having defects, right?

I will take down the file first so that there won't be more and more victims. I am so sorry about this >___<"...

Uriel, could you upload your fixed file please?

image.png

I'm asking because i have fixed all this stuff(well' date=' most of it) for myself.

[/quote']

It is this file "YangYangs stocking - HGEC Body v1dot21- Nude Medium" having defects, right?

I will take down the file first so that there won't be more and more victims. I am so sorry about this >___<"...

Sent you a PM.

image.png

[/quote']

Sent you a PM.

Thanks. I have uploaded the fixed files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm happy I found this as I was wondering what body yangyang's stockings had been made to fit. So cool to see these fixed versions!

I'm wondering if anyone has an english .esp? I am 100% positive I had one for the high heels, but I think I perma-deleted it somewhere along the llnes without realizing it was the english one.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...