LOD Issues

No idea. (looks a bit weird). All things being equal and assuming you haven't loaded any 32bit stuff which might effect it into your 64bit setup, there is an ini setting which fiddles with LOD in SkyrimPrefs.ini under [General].

Default is

uLargeRefLODGridSize=11

try changing it to, (as pointed out by Sheson in posts on other sites - i.e. the person who did DyndoLOD for 32bit). 

uLargeRefLODGridSize=21

Edit:- For comparison, (more or less same spot judging by foreground rocks. Mind my trees are the big version Skyrim Floral Overhaul SE).

enb2016_12_26_12_50_03.jpg

pps

if talking about the grass cutoff, (obviously you are using a grass mod), there are settings for those as well in SkyrimPrefs.ini under grass, (e.g.

[Grass]
fGrassStartFadeDistance=35000.0000
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=20000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000

My rig doesn't handle that sort of thing very well so don't know for sure, (other than it doesn't handle it well).

Ok i did the changes you suggested while at another location and discovered this issue. It corrects itself when i run closer so this have to be something affecting my lod.

i2FkgWK.jpg

Well that does look totally bolloxed, (I assume it's from Winterhold looking in a Solitudey direction). Probably need to say what your load out is and stuff like that. (although I personally haven't seen that at all in either versions).

ps (edit 27th)

You might be in luck on your LOD gen thing. The following has just popped up on the Nexus - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6642/?

Archived