We <3 ... updates and news

shidoni

This really involved a lot of setup, though I don't mind. There are a few issues to sort out, though the more, detailed shots will be posted elsewhere if I can. Mostly just a graphic issue, not related to the included Bodyslide presets. 

Based on the Femboy Brunette preset, only changing the hair, a few colors(Lips, Cheeks), and using the H.U.E - Handmade Unique Eyes mod. 

post-62699-0-78339600-1485231725_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-57715400-1485231760_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-49731200-1485231793_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-11689300-1485231809_thumb.png

This really involved a lot of setup, though I don't mind. There are a few issues to sort out, though the more, detailed shots will be posted elsewhere if I can. Mostly just a graphic issue, not related to the included Bodyslide presets. 

Based on the Femboy Brunette preset, only changing the hair, a few colors(Lips, Cheeks), and using the H.U.E - Handmade Unique Eyes mod. 

attachicon.gifProudspireVampArmorSAT.pngattachicon.gifVampFace1.pngattachicon.gifVampPose2.pngattachicon.gifVampPose3.png

looks nice.

I try to limit the amount of requirements and keep a straight line of requirements for all presets if possible. Unfortunately, some require a few things more than others.

The most issues i hear are often "sharp cheeks" or a different headshape ... often solved by changing race from nord to breton or reverse.

I admit, i tend to forget often what race i used.  i'm sorry :(

looks nice.

I try to limit the amount of requirements and keep a straight line of requirements for all presets if possible. Unfortunately, some require a few things more than others.

The most issues i hear are often "sharp cheeks" or a different headshape ... often solved by changing race from nord to breton or reverse.

Well, it was mostly generating a few custom outfits for the included preset in Bodyslide(like the shown Vampire Armor). I tried it with Jerok's UUNP conversion of the Osare Underwear mod, and with the base body it was fine. But paired with the Vampire Armor(the meshes for it being generated in Bodyslide with the Remodeled Armor for UUNP mod), it was clipping for some reason. Also, I attempted to give the generated Panty meshes a bit of a bulge, but I'm not too sure how you load both weight meshes into Outfit Studio, and have any changes apply to both. 

As for the mentioned graphics problem, it was an issue with the schlong textures. Using ERF's Fair Skin textures for it, and while the normal map and diffuse map seem close on the texture, it seems to have problems in-game. It could be due to the _sk texture, which doesn't match up at all with the base body _sk in Fair Skin. 

looks nice.

Well, it was mostly generating a few custom outfits for the included preset in Bodyslide(like the shown Vampire Armor). I tried it with Jerok's UUNP conversion of the Osare Underwear mod, and with the base body it was fine. But paired with the Vampire Armor(the meshes for it being generated in Bodyslide with the Remodeled Armor for UUNP mod), it was clipping for some reason. Also, I attempted to give the generated Panty meshes a bit of a bulge, but I'm not too sure how you load both weight meshes into Outfit Studio, and have any changes apply to both. 

As for the mentioned graphics problem, it was an issue with the schlong textures. Using ERF's Fair Skin textures for it, and while the normal map and diffuse map seem close on the texture, it seems to have problems in-game. It could be due to the _sk texture, which doesn't match up at all with the base body _sk in Fair Skin. 

i know that another user a-quick-fap made his/her own version of the femboy body for CBBE and got it working with SG textures, maybe a better alternative for Fair skin complexion?

is this "we <3 ebony" material ? You be the judge.

20170126210444_1.jpg

20170126211143_1.jpg

I think the head shapes really nice, but there should be going on with the face. LIke maybe some face paint maybe? idk just throwing it out there

• 4 weeks later...

i was goofing around untill i saw that someone made a almost perfect copy of elsa (Frozen) in skyrim two years ago...

such a nice creation and not even single copy of that preset was shared!

Let's fix that problem!

My progress:

20170226205614_1.jpg20170226210410_1.jpg20170226210922_1.jpg20170226213448_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Now that i shared all presets i had, i realised one thing:

• Because i care about the community:

I should stop sharing presets and allow people to achieve their own thing ... their own avatar and identity they desire to have.

The more i gave away, the less people got for themselves.

• Because i'm an egocentrical bastard.

why share your very pride and joy only to see it discarded later on?

It makes me both sad and angry at the same time, like a blacksmith to forge armour for a king... only to see the set being mounted on a wall and left to rust!

Admire, feel jealous and be inspired. This is someone else's achievements.

What are yours?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
7 hours ago, shidoni said:

press the "download this file button" in the middle.

Looks like im stupid because i post my "test link" thanks for the fast answer 

On 22.5.2017 at 9:29 AM, shidoni said:

The link died quite some time ago and since no one was interested in them... i scrapped them

Thats sad do you reupload them or are they death forever?

sorry for bad english

12 hours ago, aarlin said:

Looks like im stupid because i post my "test link" thanks for the fast answer 

Thats sad do you reupload them or are they death forever?

sorry for bad english

If they were only available through filedropper... chances are that they are gone forever.

My hard disk blew itself up when i was working on some new characters back then... thus removing any back-up i might once had. I discovered too late that filedropper also removes files once a month has passed.

But fear not! I'm working on many interesting faces for all kinds of races (not you, argonian trash!).

A quick sneak peek:

20171204220238_1.jpg20171205210557_2.jpg20171208222804_1.jpgsample_6f45201a085b4814e6b0482c7f51bb04a

Arab/hijab girls, coming soon!

sample_6f45201a085b4814e6b0482c7f51bb04a

Archived