Haishao's Elly Follower for SSE FIXED

• 2 weeks later...

I loaded the first version in Skyrim old and forgot where she hangs out to enlist her in SSE? BTW, thanks for uploading it!

NM, found it, Markarth in the Warrens. Third room on the right I think it was.

"Elly was my first and still my only follower. She's an Engineer cat girl dressed in steampunk looking outfit mixed with Dwemer armor parts. She fights by throwing gears at her enemies and if she gets in melee range, she fights with a wrench  that have a small chance to briefly disable machines. She can also call a dwemer spider to help her in combat.

She lives in Markarth Warren in a small room full of Dwemer junk. There's also 2 or 3 hidden things to find in her room and her bed can be used by player. When dismissed she should return there. If you have any mod that modify this area, they will most likely conflict
."

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes, she is voiced as an adult female ("female young" in CK) but sounds much older than she looks. You can run it through CK and change her voice to fit her age, "FemaleChild."  I was able to use the EllyFollower.esp I previously changed the voice in CreationKit for Oldrim with this SE conversion (the meshes and texture folders) and viola, no longer an grown woman's voice for Elly. It's a super easy edit, CK>File>Data  double click EllyFollower.esp to get the check mark and set it as active under with the button, then just under Actors double-click on Elianore then in the next box change the voice from FemaleYoung or FemaleEagerYoung (?) to FemaleChild. then click the Disk save icon and exit. You're EllyFollower.esp has had it's voice changed. (If you use MO2 you can toss away the meshe and texture folders that were created in the overwrite folder as the mod was already converted to SE.)

• 2 years later...

I read the accompanying file to the mod in the archive and thought why screw the ears and tail with a screwdriver when there is a completely working mod Half-Khajiit-Race (Ohmes-Raht) take it as a basis and build a new body with native ears and tail on this skeleton