BIJIN mods doesn't work!

Danis Black

Please someone help me... i love so much this mod! But he doesn't work! I had skyrim once (ilegal copy) and all Bijins mods worked fine, including Ordinary Women mod in the same time. But, this week i bought Skyrim on Steam, and now none of my Bijin mods Works! I'd tried everything: new saves, installing and uninstalling newer and older versions, and i have no idea what to do right now... Any clues?

clean the data folder, uninstall skyrim, then go to to your data folder and delete anything you have, i mean everything, YOU NEED A NEW INSTALL FROM STEAM, your illegal copy has files that do not work, ur illegal files, like i said delete everything, delete it, do not reinstall

• 4 weeks later...

Make sure the BJIN mods are down near the bottom of your load order, below any armor replacers or character overhauls that might add textures.  If you're using MO make sure your asset files on the left side are also low on your load order.  You can check the conflicts to be sure.  You want to make sure that none of your textures are being overwritten by anything else.

Archived