View File

This is a apparently 101 piece collection of armor parts from various Dawnguard sets, containing skirts, belts, leggings, sleeves, underwear and body slot armor pieces all meant to be mixed and matched together. Except some aren't because it clips yo

You will need to use AddItemMenu to get stuff.

Custom pieces were made with EOTW Dawnguard armor retexture in mind so it's good to have that. Credits go to the original Edhildil, CT77, ADEC, LSAR, Spice Gear and Gwelda armor sets. I only converted to UUNP, changed textures and re-.esp'd

lemme know if something messed up and I'll fix it

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/23/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Gwelda Dawnguard https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67180/
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thank you for creating this...I love armor mash-ups.

Quick question - are these craftable/improvable/enchantable?

Nope! I was actually gonna mention that in the description but forgot. I dunno how to actually do it in TES5Edit and I'm pretty much only using TES5Edit since I really don't know how to use CK.

If someone could patch the esp and add that I'd really appreciate it.

Oh and quick note, for most skirts you'll need a belt or the Cuirass armor otherwise it'll look weird. The pendant also can't be worn with the full helmet from the base game since it clips, so it's mostly for unhelmeted players. I went for a nisetanaka style of partitions, so body armors will need slot 52 cleared by SoS's revealing function otherwise you won't be able to equip any underwear items.

when i load this up in bodyslide, nothing shows up on the preset drop down menu (where it lists all the available presets like uunp -> unp, uunp -> unpb etc.) The previewer works fine in bodyslide so i know everything is installed correctly but there are just no options to convert to it any other body than whatever the default is.

any help appreciated

Thanks

gunther

yoo this is great and all (as in im about to start a new play through just to use it) but

BUT

can you share your bodyslide preset? if you have one i mean

I second this. That preset looks too good for you to not share it :)

I have one, but the body I took the pictures with it is my preset plus a whole lot of Racemenu Morphs fuckery. I mostly used the Seraphim high slider, but the problem is that it causes INTENSE clipping due to the way it morphs the thighs, so I only do it for that character and only use armors that I edit in BS to not INTENSELY clip.

Here it is anyways, just drop it in sliderpresets. uunp memes!.xml It's nothing special anyways, just a thicc version of base UUNP/CBBE

when i load this up in bodyslide, nothing shows up on the preset drop down menu (where it lists all the available presets like uunp -> unp, uunp -> unpb etc.) The previewer works fine in bodyslide so i know everything is installed correctly but there are just no options to convert to it any other body than whatever the default is.

any help appreciated

Thanks

gunther

You gotta add it to a group. You can do this with the group manager at the top right of the bodyslide app, then you browse for or make a new group file, add it, and that's it.

I'm also working on an update that should add the set to some chest somewhere in the fort so you don't have to AddItemMenu it, an upgrade recipe and a light version for all parts with a different texture.

• 3 weeks later...

File Name: Dawnguard Armor Mashup UUNP

File Submitter: meme supreme

File Submitted: 23 Dec 2016

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Special Edition Compatible : No

This is a 25(?) piece collection of armor parts from various Dawnguard sets, containing skirts, belts, leggings, sleeves, underwear and body slot armor pieces all meant to be mixed and matched together.

Credits go to the original Edhildil, CT77, ADEC, LSAR, Spice Gear and Gwelda armor sets. I only converted to UUNP, changed textures and re-.esp'd

download.png

Click here to download this file

This armor look great and clips none  ( I use sera too and venus). Rarely do I see mash-up mods that include all the pieces....thank you! I saw some of your Wips in armors in another thread...hope you release them soon. Again, nice work.

EDIT: Say, would you consider converting the super skimpy forsworn armors to UUNP?

File Name: Dawnguard Armor Mashup UUNP

File Submitter: meme supreme

File Submitted: 23 Dec 2016

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Special Edition Compatible : No

This is a 25(?) piece collection of armor parts from various Dawnguard sets, containing skirts, belts, leggings, sleeves, underwear and body slot armor pieces all meant to be mixed and matched together.

Credits go to the original Edhildil, CT77, ADEC, LSAR, Spice Gear and Gwelda armor sets. I only converted to UUNP, changed textures and re-.esp'd

download.png

Click here to download this file

This armor look great and clips none  ( I use sera too and venus). Rarely do I see mash-up mods that include all the pieces....thank you! I saw some of your Wips in armors in another thread...hope you release them soon. Again, nice work.

EDIT: Say, would you consider converting the super skimpy forsworn armors to UUNP?

You mean the old one in my files? Yeah, I think I already did it, I'll upload it soon.

I'm meaning to release that but I'm running into some issues, made a blog post and everything about it. Until I figure out how to release it without getting narc'd I'm working on something else.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for making this mod i like this idea of mixing stuff.

But i guess not all combination are possible without some clipping for example using the Tunic and one single pauldron with regular gloves and boots from dawnguard  then single right pauldron are designed/aligned to be used on bare shoulder not on the tunic i guess.

Could it be possible in an eventual future update to have them fixed or have another set that work with tunic ?

Thanks.

post-999578-0-89109100-1492519100_thumb.jpg

post-999578-0-94842200-1492519136_thumb.jpg

But i guess not all combination are possible without some clipping for example using the Tunic and one single pauldron with regular gloves and boots from dawnguard  then single right pauldron are designed/aligned to be used on bare shoulder not on the tunic i guess.

Could it be possible in an eventual future update to have them fixed or have another set that work with tunic ?

Thanks.

Yeah I noticed this too. This was like my first actual mod ever, so it's kinda bad, even if I was just using other people's shit pretty much. I'll defintiely be revising this at some point and work on it, add new stuff if possible but most of all fix stuff like that.

Right now I'm having some inet issues so it'll take me a bit before I actually can upload anything.

Thanks.

Yeah I noticed this too. This was like my first actual mod ever, so it's kinda bad, even if I was just using other people's shit pretty much. I'll defintiely be revising this at some point and work on it, add new stuff if possible but most of all fix stuff like that.

Right now I'm having some inet issues so it'll take me a bit before I actually can upload anything.

No problem, no pressure, no hurry  :), i guess i could also try to fix it myself with outfit studio, could be a way to learn how to use it but since there is big chance that i mess up things even more, better let a professional do it, i need to watch more tutorials and especially if there is some made like they are addressing to a 3 years old :D.  

• 1 month later...

not sure if im goofing or not, but for some reason, everything converts fine in bodyslide, except for one thing. The Clothing converts just fine, however the body does not. On the Full Mashup armor, or anything in the body slot, the body does not scale, note the armor would fit fine if the body wasnt the incorrect one. What can i do to fix? can i do it in Outfit studio?

Im not a novice, just dont feel like fiddling with it too much, as the thing works for 90% of what i use,  It would be nice to use the tops tho.  if its as easy as swapping the body in outfit studio, then sweet, if its opening blender then... well shit.

Thanks for any help mate

Ok, so Im going to go to all of Meme's mashups and share the Knowlege

IF YOU HAVE CBBE bodyslide, it is VERY easy to convert

First off, open body slide, go to the outfit studio and load the project in question, it should be the osp file, not the xml (i think)

Delete the UUNP body, and Load the reference as CBBE HDT (loading CBBE will not give desired results, you need the hdt)

Make sure to select the Merge Checkbox

????

Save the Project, then batch.. yadda yadda

Profit

Its not perffect, youll have to play around to get it right. But im a big picture kinda guy who cares little for nuance, so its not a problem for me

• 4 weeks later...

attachicon.gif_hunter.jpg

Hey, sorry I haven't been on the thread in a while. I've been working on a pretty big update, more stuff, higher quality stuff, you know. But I am having some SERIOUS real life issues and I actually don't think I will be able to upload it going forwards.

And I'm also on mobile inet, the complete file would be way too big to upload if I included everything. I didn't want to just drop out and leave this in the air, so I figured I should upload -something-.

For anyone who's still interested and is willing to follow some steps in Outfit Studio, here's the ESP and all of the raw mesh files from BS fitted to the Zeroed Sliders body, so it matches the UUNP HDT reference shape exactly.

attachicon.gifdawnguard mashup bit.7z

You import these files into Outfit Studio, load the UUNP HDT reference, conform all the individual parts with CTRL-C, save it and it's ready to build in BS with your own preset. You should also only save with the reference included for any body slot armors, that is to say all the cuirasses/bikini tops.

I've also taken to incorporating the Gwelda Dawnguard armors into the mod, it doesn't fit with the original Dawnguard aesthetic 100%, but you're kinda hard pressed to find any good Dawnguard content and I liked how the skirt/boots/pants looked with the rest of the stuff. So, it now officially requires the Gwelda Dawnguard mod.

Some issues though; long skirts clip a little bit when moving. Can't upgrade anything. It's heavy armor only again. But I took care to make sure that everything plays nice with Dawnguard's armor bonus vs vampires so that should be nice.

Sorry I can't do more. Here are some other pictures and byebye

attachicon.gif_isran.jpg

attachicon.gif_1.jpg

attachicon.gif_2.jpg

attachicon.gif_3.jpg

attachicon.gif_4.jpg

attachicon.gif_6.jpg

attachicon.gif_8.jpg

attachicon.gif_10.jpg

attachicon.gif_11.jpg

attachicon.gif_magic.jpg

attachicon.gif_bik.jpg

attachicon.gif_bik2.jpg

attachicon.gif_cbow.jpg

And here's a butte

attachicon.gif_butt.jpg

good luck with life man

• 3 months later...

Holy crap, I'm glad I stumbled across this...in fact, this mod would fit pretty good with that other mod, The Amazing World of Bikini Armor as well! When you get updating this, be sure to let kofman77 and whatshisface(I forgot who else worked on AWOBA..whatshisface isn't actually his username. ><) know, maybe you can get this merged in or even get some help getting this mod going! For now, I'll download this, and thanks for your work! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In case this is not an issue at my end.

Downloaded gwelda dawnguard armor unp, mashup v3 and patch. Equipping mashup stuff just makes character models invisible and armor doesn't show up except for the circlet. Might be that I'm an idiot, but I wouldn't know. Gwelda stuff works fine. I install almost everything with NMM (because uninstalling mods is a pain otherwise).

Went through replies and looked at groups and what they're for, but can't figure it out so apologies if that's the issue.

On 25/1/2018 at 2:42 AM, Bouleau said:

In case this is not an issue at my end.

Downloaded gwelda dawnguard armor unp, mashup v3 and patch. Equipping mashup stuff just makes character models invisible and armor doesn't show up except for the circlet. Might be that I'm an idiot, but I wouldn't know. Gwelda stuff works fine. I install almost everything with NMM (because uninstalling mods is a pain otherwise).

Went through replies and looked at groups and what they're for, but can't figure it out so apologies if that's the issue.

Probably a dumb question, but did you build stuff in Bodyslide? The helmet models are the only ones that work out of the box, everything else requires you to build it in Bodyslide with your preset.

17 hours ago, meme supreme said:

Probably a dumb question, but did you build stuff in Bodyslide? The helmet models are the only ones that work out of the box, everything else requires you to build it in Bodyslide with your preset.

I tried to build them, but couldn't find the outfits in bodyslide (which is why I thought the groups thing might be my issue). When I looked in the group tab I could see all your stuff already in a group with unp under it, but nothing shows up in the batch build list. I could also select the mashup group in group filter, but there were no outfits in it. Other people seem to have everything sorted though, so it's probably my bad. Anyway, the screenshots look good. I might try again another time.

• 1 month later...

This might sound dumb but I installed the mod bia NMM, the patch, and the armors don't show on my character. they're invisible! I tried reinstaliing, installing it manually, installed all the files together, but nothing. The outfits do show up in bodyslide though. IDK if i have to do something there. I can't seem to batch build them either

On 3/13/2018 at 2:31 AM, JohnConquest12 said:

This might sound dumb but I installed the mod bia NMM, the patch, and the armors don't show on my character. they're invisible! I tried reinstaliing, installing it manually, installed all the files together, but nothing. The outfits do show up in bodyslide though. IDK if i have to do something there. I can't seem to batch build them either

i should've clarified but they are female only, so they won't work on male characters (save for some helms and isran's parts). check out where bodyslide is exporting to, all my meshes should be contained in Data\meshes\dlc01\armor\dawnguard\mashup so make sure it's all there. it's weird that you're not the first to have this issue, i'll see if i fucked up the esp i uploaded somehow.

does anyone else have this problem?