RESOLVED

Probably isn't a load order issue it's probably a skeleton issue. A crash entering a cell could mean that someone has a incorrect skeleton for the body they are using or are wearing something that has bone nodes that the body and skeleton doesn't have.

1. Are you using BnB bodies and armor/outfits?

2. If so check all armor and outfit mods to make sure they are compatible with the body and skeleton you are using.

3. Check your body and skeleton and make sure nothing has overwritten or is conflicting with it.

Me I would first start out by disabling any armor and outfit mods you have and check and see if it is gone is so then start turning a few back on till it happens again then go back and turn that set back off and start turning 1 on at a time till you crash again then you will know the culprit.

If that wasn't it then look at the skeleton and body and make sure they are both compatible with each other.

DONT RECOMMEND LOOT OR FNV EDIT I USED BOTH ALREADY I ALSO MADE A MERGED PATCH

Load Order

FalloutNV.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

HonestHearts.esm

DeadMoney.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

Despite your request I'm going to recommend LOOT anyway because this first chunk of your load order is not what LOOT will output so even if you have used LOOT you have not applied its sorting. Unless you have used LOOT to add user metadata to the official plugins, LOOT should always sort them like so:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
But myuhinny is right in that this does not sound like a load order issue. In addition to what has already been suggested, crashes on approaching various exterior cells can also be due to corrupt spawn points. You can try to fix this by going into an interior and waiting for three in-game days, which should reset the spawn.

DONT RECOMMEND LOOT OR FNV EDIT I USED BOTH ALREADY I ALSO MADE A MERGED PATCH

Load Order

FalloutNV.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

HonestHearts.esm

DeadMoney.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

Despite your request I'm going to recommend LOOT anyway because this first chunk of your load order is not what LOOT will output so even if you have used LOOT you have not applied its sorting. Unless you have used LOOT to add user metadata to the official plugins, LOOT should always sort them like so:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
But myuhinny is right in that this does not sound like a load order issue. In addition to what has already been suggested, crashes on approaching various exterior cells can also be due to corrupt spawn points. You can try to fix this by going into an interior and waiting for three in-game days, which should reset the spawn.

THAT IS WHAT LOOT DID FOR ME, END OF CONVERSATION

Probably isn't a load order issue it's probably a skeleton issue. A crash entering a cell could mean that someone has a incorrect skeleton for the body they are using or are wearing something that has bone nodes that the body and skeleton doesn't have.

1. Are you using BnB bodies and armor/outfits?

2. If so check all armor and outfit mods to make sure they are compatible with the body and skeleton you are using.

3. Check your body and skeleton and make sure nothing has overwritten or is conflicting with it.

Me I would first start out by disabling any armor and outfit mods you have and check and see if it is gone is so then start turning a few back on till it happens again then go back and turn that set back off and start turning 1 on at a time till you crash again then you will know the culprit.

If that wasn't it then look at the skeleton and body and make sure they are both compatible with each other.

I have no armor mods that work on npc's. I do not have BnB installed as it is TOO buggy for me.

Archived