Black Rectangles Appearing In-Game After Editing Body Mesh with Nifskope

TadeoSanti

I have an issue regarding an irregularity that appeared in-game after editing a 7BO body mesh with Nifskope.

I wanted to give my character a very glossy look as though her body were covered in oil.  After doing some reading, I used Nifskope to edit the BSLightingShaderProperty of the NiTriShape.  I set the Glossiness to 1000.0000 and Specular Strength to 15.000000.  

When I loaded the game and undressed my character, the oily effect appeared on my character, though there are unconcerting black rectangles extending from my character.  

post-369224-0-43215000-1482525316_thumb.png

post-369224-0-33524700-1482525326_thumb.png

(The purple bits on my character are due to an active effect originating from Ordinator.)

My question here is, what is the possible source of this error?  As I am a noob, it's likely that something was not saved properly, or that there was another value I was supposed to edit.

If it matters, I am using Specular maps from Fair Skin and Insomnia CGI ENB w/ v.308 binaries. 

there's probably a genitalia mesh in that nif, and that mesh is broken

weight going crazy, maybe because it was copy paste from nif1 to nif2, and bone x from nif1 isn't the same as bone x from nif2

delete that crap and try again with the backup (it's for that you need a backup before messing with something)

Thanks for the responses.

there's probably a genitalia mesh in that nif, and that mesh is broken

weight going crazy, maybe because it was copy paste from nif1 to nif2, and bone x from nif1 isn't the same as bone x from nif2

delete that crap and try again with the backup (it's for that you need a backup before messing with something)

I'll try deleting the genitalia mesh and report back on how it works out.

I guess it's that pubic hair, 3D properly?
This does not work properly anymore, one says about this error (rays Explosion)! 

I'm fairly certain I was editing the mesh w/o pubic hair, though I'll double check next time.

Archived