You can add animations during a game play through but you must always run Fnis when installing ANY mod that might have animations.. Always... No exceptions.

As long as Jcontainers is up to date the other mods will behave. IF the one from nexus is newer then go with that, otherwise go with the loverslab one. They are the same thing but I think it was updated more on LL at one point then it was on Nexus...

if you use NMM or MO then no animation should ever be put directly in to your game directory. They both use a kind of virtual setup that will leave your game directly relatively clean. The only things that should be in there is, I believe SKSE and ENB stuff... and Crash Fixes if you use it. 

String counts.. in simple terms is a call back a script leaves behind so that the game remembers to call for that specific script when something triggers.

the more strings the less stable the game can get and when they hit around 63k strings you may find it impossible to load your saves. Lowering the string counts can make the game more stable BUUUT there is only one program that can do that ...and it is required to be a bit of an expert so  I won't link to it here.  The patch below involving sexlab 1.62 can reduce string counts by as much as 6,000 as it reduces the amount of strings sexlab saves per animation. ( the more animations you have the higher the string count as well )

Hi after two days...

I didn't understand the last the last paragraph that you told. Do I have make any settings, or not?

I have long waiting around Skyrim. In cities, in wild areas, etc... But, I don't have in Riverwood for example.

I'm sending my load order, my mods pictures. There is a ENB folder, but it's blank.

There could be some mods that you've never heard. They are WIP/unnecessary/unharmed.

Load Order (2016.12.28).7z

post-779020-0-63176800-1482943786_thumb.jpgpost-779020-0-60075200-1482943866_thumb.jpgpost-779020-0-96965600-1482943904_thumb.jpgpost-779020-0-15712800-1482943952_thumb.jpg

I don't know if there would be helpful.

Ok, String counts will go up with more animations you use.  Right now I think I am rocking 7,200 animations? anyway ... if it goes past a certain number you may find you have trouble loading saves etc... This is because of high string count... also the more animations you have the more likely you will get hit with the foot1k problem associated with animations.

Crash Fixes helps with the string count. When configured properly it saves the string table in 32 bit which allows saves to be opened ... if you find you keep getting hit with the foot1k then the only real method to get around it is by loading another save in a secluded spot ( cacsqmoke or Alternate start, starting room ) let the mods load up and then load the save you want.

Since these are problems your not actually facing right now you needn't worry about it. Just try to avoid adding / removing mods during an active play through as it can cause problems in general...

Ok, String counts will go up with more animations you use.  Right now I think I am rocking 7,200 animations? anyway ... if it goes past a certain number you may find you have trouble loading saves etc... This is because of high string count... also the more animations you have the more likely you will get hit with the foot1k problem associated with animations.

Crash Fixes helps with the string count. When configured properly it saves the string table in 32 bit which allows saves to be opened ... if you find you keep getting hit with the foot1k then the only real method to get around it is by loading another save in a secluded spot ( cacsqmoke or Alternate start, starting room ) let the mods load up and then load the save you want.

Since these are problems your not actually facing right now you needn't worry about it. Just try to avoid adding / removing mods during an active play through as it can cause problems in general...

I'll try Crash Fixes and SKSE Plugin PreLoader. I will try the suggested settings in the Crash Fixes website.

Thanks...

After using Crash Fixes, I've started to get Runtime TESV.exe error message CTDs...

Runtime is updated, and I get this error message after I try to access an animation pack in MCM.

Err Crash Fixes shouldn't give that if it  was installed properly.

Runtimes may be up to date but windows 10 doesn't have all the Directx runtimes by default. ( nor does some of the other updates)  Try and go to one of your latest games and run the DirectX setup.

I dunno what else to say...

I would like to know though how well your game is doing at this point prior to the run time errors caused by Crash Fixes.

Err Crash Fixes shouldn't give that if it  was installed properly.

Runtimes may be up to date but windows 10 doesn't have all the Directx runtimes by default. ( nor does some of the other updates)  Try and go to one of your latest games and run the DirectX setup.

I dunno what else to say...

I would like to know though how well your game is doing at this point prior to the run time errors caused by Crash Fixes.

You do best you can, and you've been very helpful.

As I sad before, I have little bit knowledge. I have to figure out what's going on by myself. It'll take time.

I think I resolved that runtime error message problem. I reinstalled again those animations that caused this issue. Then, it's gone.

I have a SKSE.ini file. Its settings are:

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

EnableDiagnostics=1

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Debug]

WriteMinidumps=1

I changed the setting in the CrashFixPlugin.ini:

UseOSAllocators=0 to UseOSAllocators=1

There is a mod named Cell Stabilizer. Do you suggest me to use it?

Or Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version?

I don't know if the really reason is thanks to it but, before using Crash Fixes, my loading screen duration around Skyrim has been taking 30+ seconds. Now, it takes around 10 to 15 seconds.

I've noticed that environmental and animation mods have caused latency mostly.

I haven't really heard of Cell Stabilizer. 

I actually use the Skyrim project optimization myself.

As for longer load times with environmental and animations.... Load times will increase with the more mods you install. But generally they will increase the most with textures. The reason for this is that it takes longer to load higher resolution textures ...among other things. So keep in mind, the more you ask the game to do, the more it takes for it to setup the scene (increased load times). 

Glad you fixed the runtime error.

Edit: crash fixes allocator tries to remove the need for allocating memory thus opening up the game to use more resources. This in turn helps with loading. It doesn't always work and can be unstable depending on your setup but it has worked great for me ^.^ the only long load time I have is when I start the game. 

Happy New Year !!!

I have a question.

Do you suggest to use programs for acceleration the performance of a PC such as:

Razer Cortex:

http://www.razerzone.com/cortex

Advanced SystemCare Free:

http://www.iobit.com/en/advancedsystemcarefree.php

Driver Booster 4 Free:

http://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php

PS: I tried to use System Mechanic Free, but I had problem about activation. Then, I had to uninstall the program.

I read some comment about System Mechanic. The users of that program were not happy with that program.

• 2 months later...

I haven't really heard of Cell Stabilizer. 

I actually use the Skyrim project optimization myself.

As for longer load times with environmental and animations.... Load times will increase with the more mods you install. But generally they will increase the most with textures. The reason for this is that it takes longer to load higher resolution textures ...among other things. So keep in mind, the more you ask the game to do, the more it takes for it to setup the scene (increased load times). 

Glad you fixed the runtime error.

Edit: crash fixes allocator tries to remove the need for allocating memory thus opening up the game to use more resources. This in turn helps with loading. It doesn't always work and can be unstable depending on your setup but it has worked great for me ^.^ the only long load time I have is when I start the game. 

Nefirm,

I hope you remember me, the guy who has latency problem in the game.

First of all, thanks for your all suggestions, but my problem still has continued.

Today, after abandoning to trying to solve it, I looked "where exactly those latencies occur".

Then, I checked that area in the Creation Kit, in the Navmesh mode.

As I know ('til now at least...), in Skyrim's outside separated by small locations (cells), and each location has borders.

I started a new game with "Live Another Life" mod, as the owner of Luxury Suite.

In the below you can see where I am in the game, and there it is in the Creation Kit, in the NavMesh mode.

I'm not sure, it's just a theory... The latency occurs at the same place where the border is.

Here is the place where I am in the Creation Kit:

post-779020-0-26777500-1490064745_thumb.jpg

Here is the place where I am in the game:

post-779020-0-31936400-1490064810_thumb.jpg

Can a location's border cause latency:

post-779020-0-14696700-1490064892_thumb.jpg

If you have any suggestion, I'm all ears...

Thanks...

Sorry for being away for so long, I got in to streaming games for a month and then Haven't streamed for a couple weeks because every time I do rl issues interfere.... that being said...

Latency must be happening as the pc is loading things for both cells. ( I.E borders ). Mods can effect this because of how they sometimes change the cell they are in, and if not done properly can cause small conflicts in rendering etc. 

However, Usually the changes / loading are extremely small and go unnoticed (with the severe cases being a "hiccup". 

I am going to have to re-read your posts because I can't tell if you have ENB or not by the pics and the reason you don't have it. Enb files are needed for ENBoost. which could help with latency. 

As for programs specifically targeting the pc.... If this is the only game you are having issues with I would NOT use anything to change your computer. I do not use third party programs that "promise" to "boost" pc performance because I can do anything they can do but usually better and without hidden malware / bloatware.  Use at your own risk.

Sorry for being away for so long, I got in to streaming games for a month and then Haven't streamed for a couple weeks because every time I do rl issues interfere.... that being said...

Latency must be happening as the pc is loading things for both cells. ( I.E borders ). Mods can effect this because of how they sometimes change the cell they are in, and if not done properly can cause small conflicts in rendering etc. 

However, Usually the changes / loading are extremely small and go unnoticed (with the severe cases being a "hiccup". 

I am going to have to re-read your posts because I can't tell if you have ENB or not by the pics and the reason you don't have it. Enb files are needed for ENBoost. which could help with latency. 

As for programs specifically targeting the pc.... If this is the only game you are having issues with I would NOT use anything to change your computer. I do not use third party programs that "promise" to "boost" pc performance because I can do anything they can do but usually better and without hidden malware / bloatware.  Use at your own risk.

No problem...

I opened a new topic based on latency on the borders:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75268-latency-in-game-during-passing-on-borders/

Few days ago, I gave a try again to use ENB.

I used:

enbseries_skyrim_v0308

ENBoost 6_1-73618-6-1 (LessStuttering)

Crash Fixes v12 - Beta 4-72725-12

SafetyLoad 1_2-46465-1-2

SKSE Memory Patch

And:

D3DX9_42 - Wrapper v3-75795-3,

BethINI,

DynDOLOD,

TES5LODGen 3.1.2-62698-3-1-2,

(FXAA) Post Process Injector 2_1 Installer-131-2-1.

Right now, my loading duration is shorter.

I always gave up to use ENB, because I had very bad graphics, low performance, etc... I don't know what is different than before. I have same hardware, same software...

If you check the new topic, you can see a setting that I tried that helped me reduced latency:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75268-latency-in-game-during-passing-on-borders/?do=findComment&comment=1852855

I made this setting when I have no ENB.

In the main graphic settings, I kept it in Default, which was Ultra, but I only changed the "Distant Object Detail" to Medium.

If I make it High, there is a little latency, if I change to Ultra, the Latency is very noticeable.

post-779020-0-90198600-1490616744_thumb.jpg

About third party programs...

I install an anti-malware freeware program that has malware, a booster program that slows your PC, because it uses lots of memory, PC Repair tool that has lots of bugs and makes your PC crashes all the time, etc...

If there are some good ones, they always ask "Buy Full Version".

Thanks...

If you didn't go to Skyrim nexus and the like and download an ENB from there and just used what you got from Boris's site. then you technically only have half the ENB. However, you don't need the graphical half ( the part you get from skyrim nexus) as what you ( in your situation ) would be wanting ENB for is the ENboost. 

ENBoost is kind of like a memory booster in regards to how the game handles certain things. and a lot of mods assume you have it installed.

Second, you need to get comfortable adjusting skyrim from the Ini's and not the launcher. The  launcher can over write any tweaks you made to the ini when it changes anything meaning it can reset anything you manually did.  For that reason alone I do not make changes via the launcher and instead find the entries in the ini and change them there. 

If you haven't. you should read the S.T.E.P. guide setup  Don't worry about installing any mods they list... you want to read the bits about setting up ENBoost and making tweaks to skyrim's ini and such.  Just to get an Idea on what I am talking about. 

Is the latency at cell borders still pretty bad? 

If you didn't go to Skyrim nexus and the like and download an ENB from there and just used what you got from Boris's site. then you technically only have half the ENB. However, you don't need the graphical half ( the part you get from skyrim nexus) as what you ( in your situation ) would be wanting ENB for is the ENboost. 

ENBoost is kind of like a memory booster in regards to how the game handles certain things. and a lot of mods assume you have it installed.

Second, you need to get comfortable adjusting skyrim from the Ini's and not the launcher. The  launcher can over write any tweaks you made to the ini when it changes anything meaning it can reset anything you manually did.  For that reason alone I do not make changes via the launcher and instead find the entries in the ini and change them there. 

If you haven't. you should read the S.T.E.P. guide setup  Don't worry about installing any mods they list... you want to read the bits about setting up ENBoost and making tweaks to skyrim's ini and such.  Just to get an Idea on what I am talking about. 

Is the latency at cell borders still pretty bad? 

Actually, I'm afraid of testing the performance for now.

For start-up loading duration is shorter than before. I can say that for now.

After using BethINI with the default settings, ENB selected, etc, everything seems OK for now.

I don't know "Crash Fixes" mod is good or not. But, I use it.

After using BethINI with Default settings, the graphics became worse. They trembling. Maybe, I should select Ultra.

I would like to test some ENB Graphic Enhancements presets, but I don't know which one is better, and what kind of modification do I have to do.

Lots of options, lots of settings are really confusing for me.

When I tried True Vision ENB with ENB v. 0.292, the graphics were worse than before. I think, I couldn't make correct settings, and/or use better/necessary mods. My PC/NPCs looked like 8 bits, very very low resolution textures. I could see straight lines on the bodies, they were not smoothy. 

I feel like a hapless Bedouin. Do you know the story of the hapless (unfortunate) Bedouin?

A hapless Bedouin is getting raped by a polar bear in the middle of a desert.

:)

I use Vivid weather and it's ENB so I can get rid of climates of Tamriel lol.  I am at the limit of 255 mods, so I took steps to get more mods in with out losing too much of what I wanted. 

If everything is fine on default  / low settings and working fine then it might be a simple case of your graphics card. how much of that armor / clothing / npc overhauls etc are installed with 4k skins? (nothing to do with the problem just curious )

I will continue to ponder this and hopefully think of someway to get you decent graphics and be problem free ^.^

I use Vivid weather and it's ENB so I can get rid of climates of Tamriel lol.  I am at the limit of 255 mods, so I took steps to get more mods in with out losing too much of what I wanted. 

If everything is fine on default  / low settings and working fine then it might be a simple case of your graphics card. how much of that armor / clothing / npc overhauls etc are installed with 4k skins? (nothing to do with the problem just curious )

I will continue to ponder this and hopefully think of someway to get you decent graphics and be problem free ^.^

I don't use all of the mods. Some of them are my experimental projects, so you could never have heard them.

I mostly use sexy outfits like lingerie, boots for my female PC. For that reason I have dozens of them.

I have few followers.

I use DIMONIZED UNP female body - UNP BASE Main body V1dot2.

Fair Skin Complexion - Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v8.1.

Here it is my load order.

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Dawnguard.esm

3  3 HearthFires.esm

4  4 Dragonborn.esm

5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6  6 Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm

7  7 ApachiiHair.esm

8  8 ApachiiHairFemales.esm

9  9 BBLuxurySuite.esm

10  a ZaZAnimationPack.esm

11  b SexLab.esm

12  c SexLabAroused.esm

13  d Devious Devices - Assets.esm

14  e Devious Devices - Integration.esm

15  f hdtHighHeel.esm

16 10 Heels Sound.esm

17 11 SummerWear.esm

18 12 UndergroundBathhouse.esm

19 13 Skyrim Adventurer's Tent.esm

20 14 OSA.esm

21 15 TeenVoice.esm

22 16 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

23 17 CreatureFramework.esm

24 18 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

25 19 HighResTexturePack01.esp

26 1a HighResTexturePack02.esp

27 1b HighResTexturePack03.esp

28 1c Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

29 1d UIExtensions.esp

30 1e AddItemMenu2.esp

31 1f RaceMenuPlugin.esp

32 20 NoNakedComments.esp

33 21 Brawl Bugs CE.esp

34 22 RaceMenu.esp

35 23 RaceMenuOverlays.esp

36 24 RaceMenuNails.esp

37 25 RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

38 26 SkyUI.esp

39 27 SkyTweak.esp

40 28 FNIS.esp

41 29 FNISSexyMove.esp

42 2a dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

43 2b cpkinokopose.esp

44 2c HPObjects.esp

45 2d RealisticWaterTwo.esp

46 2e grass & ground fixes.esp

47 2f NoMuffleEffect.esp

48 30 KS Hairdo's.esp

49 31 FISS.esp

50 32 ASX_Spells.esp

51 33 Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp

52 34 Better Dynamic Snow.esp

53 35 Moss Rocks.esp

54 36 BarenziahQuestMarkers_Droppable.esp

55 37 FoxClub_Z.esp

56 38 BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp

57 39 ub_cell_bedroom.esp

58 3a ub_cell_dislayroom.esp

59 3b ub_cell_darkarea.esp

60 3c ub_cell_cavern.esp

61 3d ub_cell_maintenance_room.esp

62 3e ub_cell_kitchen.esp

63 3f ub_cell_teleportroom.esp

64 40 ub_cell_armory.esp

65 41 ub_tapestry.esp

66 42 ub_amulet_dialogue.esp

67 43 ub_npc_rework.esp

68 44 ub_invite_any_npc.esp

69 45 UBH-HighDGcomPatch.esp

70 46 Celtic_Music_In_Skyrim_v2.1.esp

71 47 Celtic Music in Skyrim - Combat.esp

72 48 Celtic Music in Skyrim - Dungeons v1.1.esp

73 49 NusbieVoices.esp

74 4a Lieyes_v1.0.esp

75 4b Brows.esp

76 4c 12FemaleBrows.esp

77 4d numenume femalebrows MARO.esp

iLuvLoading.esp

78 4e ADV HB-Style.esp

79 4f GlevAdventureTent.esp

80 50 ADVMoreLights.esp

81 51 towConversation.esp

82 52 brawlbug-plugin.esp

83 53 chargenexport.esp

84 54 SLAnimLoader.esp

85 55 SLAL_K4Anims.esp

86 56 NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

87 57 SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

88 58 Cum Shot Brothel.esp

89 59 animal_mansion.esp

90 5a SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

91 5b SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

92 5c SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

93 5d HentaiCreatures.esp

94 5e SexLab More Creatures.esp

95 5f RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

96 60 SMIM-Merged-All.esp

97 61 SolitudeExterior.esp

98 62 SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp

99 63 Pearl Juice.esp

100 64 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp

101 65 SofiaFollower.esp

102 66 Tame Beast.esp

103 67 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

HerBoners.esp

104 68 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

105 69 BBLuxurySuiteClassierDisplayRoom.esp

106 6a SexLab_Dialogues.esp

107 6b skyradio.esp

108 6c Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

109 6d TropicalIsland.esp

110 6e SexLabAnimalSex.esp

111 6f SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

112 70 BBLSmusic.esp

113 71 SFO - Dragonborn.esp

114 72 LoversComfort.esp

115 73 WhiterunExterior.esp

116 74 Wickersetdemo.esp

117 75 Luxury Collection.esp

118 76 R18pn - lingerie Set.esp

119 77 heimu0.esp

120 78 Luxury Collection Vendor.esp

121 79 Gwelda Armor Pack.esp

122 7a FNISspells.esp

123 7b SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

124 7c MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

125 7d SummerWearSA.esp

126 7e BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp

127 7f HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp

128 80 MaddBag.esp

129 81 PuppetMaster.esp

130 82 Devious Deviants.esp

131 83 SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp

132 84 Private Needs Discreet.esp

133 85 sr_FillHerUp.esp

134 86 SexLab Cumshot.esp

135 87 MoreNastyCritters.esp

136 88 aradia_latex.esp

137 89 GladiatorHeels.esp

138 8a UNP High Heels 2.esp

139 8b CHHH.esp

140 8c LingerieCorset.esp

141 8d CharmingHighHeels.esp

142 8e Aradia Lingerie Dress.esp

143 8f Black Rose.esp

144 90 Arcane Sister Outfit.esp

145 91 Arcane Knicker.esp

146 92 AradiaHarness.esp

147 93 TS_RogueOutfits2.esp

148 94 DF_T19.esp

149 95 Aradia Lace Dress.esp

150 96 TS_XinPHHeels.esp

151 97 Platform Boots.esp

152 98 DF_T33.esp

153 99 TS Outfits.esp

154 9a UNP Undies.esp

155 9b Elewin Pumps.esp

156 9c Elewin Pumps 2.esp

157 9d Osare HotPants.esp

158 9e R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp

159 9f Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

160 a0 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

161 a1 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

162 a2 SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

163 a3 Sextoys Calyps Chest.esp

164 a4 SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp

165 a5 SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp

166 a6 Transparent Body.esp

TS_Seraphina.esp

167 a7 Kalena Rios.esp

168 a8 SassyTeen.esp

169 a9 Seraphina.esp

170 aa sextoys-calyps-2.esp

171 ab YuiH StandAlone Follower S2.esp

172 ac Omage EX character - Valhalla pre ver.esp

173 ad AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

174 ae AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp

175 af AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp

176 b0 XPMSE.esp

177 b1 RevampedExteriorFog.esp

Who_Doesnt_Luv_Loading_MILFs.esp

Who_Doesnt_Luv_Loading_Pornstars.esp

Who_Doesnt_Luv_Loading_Teens.esp

Who_Doesnt_Luv_Loading_Trannies.esp

178 b2 Animation Objects - Merged.esp

179 b3 Poser Hotkeys.esp

180 b4 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

181 b5 BBLS-ASLAL.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

182 b6 DynDOLOD.esp

I'm not sure if I can use 4K skins and/or mods that have 4K textures.

My System/hardware's basic info is:

Operating System

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1

CPU

AMD FX-8300    29 °C

Vishera 32nm Technology

RAM

8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (11-11-11-28)

Motherboard

MSI 970A-G43 (MS-7693) (CPU 1)    48 °C

Graphics

LG IPS FULLHD (1920x1080@60Hz)

4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 380 Series (MSI)    43 °C

Storage

238GB TS256GSSD370S ATA Device (SSD)    30 °C

931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00WN4A0 ATA Device (SATA)    30 °C

I think my hardware is enough for the game.

It should be able to yes, key word being Should. Between updating drivers, hardware failure, card being under clocked, and some other random occurrences  your machine could be under performing. 

The truth is, I am not sure what is causing your problems.  It might be a mod conflict / outdated mod .... heck it could be your load order, I suck at organizing load orders.

In and of itself, no. 

BUT,

Mods that use and rely on skse can conflict causing issues. It can also cause a slow down if too many mods installed rely on it, as it has to go through all the scripts. It is generally why people say try not to have too many script heavy mods in your line up. 

Archived