lol, yes, I was noticing that humans do have different sizes...and a female master is coming quite more serious imo....;-)))

Summer must be an Amazonian! ;)

(She is very tall)

maybe the mod was not arriving onto your System free of data Errors...maybe you can download it again and give it a second try

I downloaded this mod (twice) and when I try to install it and then activate it instantly has an install failure?

oh, you made lot of mods out here....wonderful skyrim we live in.-)) thanks !!! I played your stuff in the past and it is really fantastic:-))

(She is very tall)

If you like you could help me with a script/quest for future???

the idea is so simple but same time perfect for the BD-Lover...I´ll tell you more if you like to help me;-))

(She is very tall)

ohh, hello, I want to create a character (NPC), who is exactly playing with you, as a friend. He/she shall put you into Cage(s) for a while, and later free you (for example, during the night, she locks you away)...

if you use a furniture it shall lock...he/she should registrate that and come to you and ask you for helping out/or ...if you answer negative, she let you there for a next few hours or minutes...this interaction ccould be as a constant follower all over the skyrim gameplay...as soon I get into Troubles or I use a zaz furniture and I got locked, he/she is coming and then asking you to free you....alternativly she could also punish you while you are inside a furniture....

I think this is not hard to program by Papyrus and Dialoge/quests...I´d devellope a circle of dialoges and I really Need the Points, where to put a script, an alias and the time-breaks....

In the past I had absolute no plan and I was heavily confused by the scripts and by the way to place a script.

I want to start with that maybe in some weeks or something like that.

Shortform: a follower as a BD/SM friend with different dialoges and a brunch of variations that could be working also with other mods.

If you like you could help me with a script/quest for future???
the idea is so simple but same time perfect for the BD-Lover...I´ll tell you more if you like to help me;-))

Sure, what do you have in mind?

...sadly, in everything...CK and Papyrus...isn´t it same..

no, not like the other mods, more like an "educated" follower, like "selene kate" - but with bd orientated stuff.

It could be a "Frame" like a follower gives the player, with clever Dialog and sexual orientated stuff, that´s it.

So, kinda like ME, SD, and CD are handling Masters?

Also, what would you need help with? The Papyrus part of it, or the CK?

• 3 weeks later...

Well... today I discovered this mod ("brothel" normally doesn't excite me as a Skyrim mod) and I thought "Where have you been all my life!!!"

Meaning - the description sounds great. Sadly, the reality is another thing indeed.

- I installed both files with NMM. Result: no textures for most of the clothes. Read the description again, aaaah the second file has to be installed manually? Why is that?

- Traps are nice, I like them. But inescapable traps that require reload or tinkering with console etc? Why on earth would you do that?

- Same goes for most of the furniture. Enter any ZAZ furniture and BOOM reload because "E" doesn´t work. Why? It would be fine if someone came to release you after a time, but that's clearly not the case.

- You say "don't annoy Summer with too much talking", so naturally I did just that. She said "come with me I'll lock you up", aaaand continued her sandboxing. Is there supposed to be an action or is she just talk?

- You also warn not to hit the girls, so guess what? Yeah, right, I did just that. Safe to say, they did NOT lock me away, they did what any other NPC does, they got angry and hit me with their whips and stuff.

- Still have to find the colliseum I guess. I went through a tunnel system but ultimately there was not too much to find, in the end I had to reload again because I dropped down into a hole and after that was a dead end.

- Loads of hidden activators in the floor that go "CHUNK", "CLUNK" but no way for me to figure out what they do.

That being said, I'll watch this mod closely in the future. It could become a great mod if you iron out the kinks and add some working interactions with the NPC's plus a way to not get stuck all the time.

• 4 weeks later...

This looks like it is developing into exactly what I've been looking for. A place where you can go, get your character tied up and maybe abused for a while, then just leave and play the game until you are ready for some more. Lots of BDSM options without breaking or interfering with the rest of the game play.

I tried an earlier version briefly, and really looking forward to your progress on this. Glad to see all of the work you are putting towards this, and it is very much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

hi, i have some isues with the mod, when i enter the building above the screen appears some weird code that says move up or move down, as well as the girls hair appears purple, and sometimes i pause the game closes to desktop, i have all requirements and have skse, mod manager, also i am using the cbbe version, is there any way the hairs to appear like shown on images of your download? do i need a mesh? please reply me back and thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Ah!......this mod is really an old one and really has issures. That time when I made it, I was far away from the way I do modding today...Lot of Little mistakes and tons of Errors and one way usable furniture only...hairs, characters and so on...if I get a time in future for this, I´ll renovate this to get a fully working BROTHEL, with the Girls offering sex for the "tourists"...and if you Play a quest mod, you may get in furniture and be pressed to receive sex-something like that.

MAY BE CONTINUED

• 3 weeks later...

...I did my best to compensate this with the offically optimize-stuff that was coming by the Creation-Kit and also used by BETHESDA

Do you mean this?: http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Bethesda_Tutorial_Optimization

Because, if you do not, can you give it a look? Especially the section called Avoid Long Sight Lines.

I couldn't load the first cell because I got stucked at the loading page. I must admit my machine is weak, but I read others with more powerful ones had that problem too. So, I think it is worth to give those techniques a try. Again, since I couldn't load the building, I cannot say if you used them or not.

Another thing to note: in my particular case, when I equipped on my char the Party Dress, being at Warmaiden's (small cell), I used the mouse to turn the camera around and check the outfit, and while I was doing that the game began stuttering slightly. Maybe the textures for that dress are very high resolution, and that could have an impact too when you try to enter the brothel with many girls using it.

Just my two cents. Aside from that, it seems like a really nice addon for the game: locations with BDSM furniture + interactions with sexy trouble outcomes are a win! :D

Thank you for the mod!

Hello,

I did not read the whole txt of the link but I have used the technic of portals: if you enter the big hall, the colosseum is not loading. If you go into 3d cam and go off the cell, you´ll see, that the stuff that is far way has not been loaded. By this way the graphic engine is exactly loading the cell where you are in and if you go forward to the next corridor and enter the next room, the first one is then switched off to let the new part inside of the graphic-engine. This is of cause the professional way to spare the resources for weaker systems and to keep the framerate higher. I did it not perfect in the past, but I think it ´s result are not bad. If you leave one hall and enter the next hall, you can set such portals and spare resources to investigate more clutter and a more nicer mod. The famous trouble-maker are plants and flowers and all stuff with lot of polygons as usual. This is also a reason, why bethesda made the so called LOD-system, to be able to see buildings from far away outside: they have the most important buildings as LOD-meshes, that have a really low mesh and low texture, but from far way it´s simply very well looking. Most of the outside mods are made with lot of clutter and also with stuff, that bethesda uses for usual only inside of a cell. This is causing troubles to the overall framerate, especially if you have also an ENB-graphic mod. One beautiful example of such a mod are the "cathedrals of sky rim". This mod is really beautiful done, but the cathedrals are created by lots of meshes, that are used inside a cell for usual. And this is causing together with the different outside-landscape mods some heavy frame drops an shuttering. If such a mod is not using a custom "church-or house"-mesh with an extra made LOD, then it makes the game quickly weaker, if the gamer gets close to the buildings. Modding outside should be done by creating own meshes with suiting lods or with vanilla-houses, that can be easily used with their lods or without them.

Inside of a cell, the engine can take instead the full power and concentrate on the portal system.

The party dress has little more polygons than the vanilla game, on weak system, there may be a slightly difference, but it should be possible to be used. The sum of all the clothing and clutter is really dropping down the frames. OF COURSE. I do not play with mods like that on a laptop, because the graphics make my lappi too hot and loud. That mod has been created on an i7 with x79 chipset and with a geforce 980gt: I felt exactly that by entering the cell, the graphics have to be loaded all together...and by running forward, the system gets more relaxed and then it´s okay. That time, I wanted to reach the point of shutter and "how much is possible", and I think that I reached it exactly. I am sure, that everybody is getting this shutter by entering the cell, not important, which gpu is used. This barrier is simply the barrier of the engine. 

Outside world has to be loaded, all some steps forward, specially, if you use grass-mods or lot of houses-mods and so on...by loading new graphic-parts, the engine is standing for some milliseconds and then other stuff behind you "leaves". This method is really fine and let us "live" in an open world without restrictions, where to go.

This all together is the reason, why we do not have LOAD-FREE connections between inside areas and outside areas. And same time the reason why we do not have big windows inside the houses, because the outside area has simply not been loaded. There´s always only a base, to feel sky and ground. You can see this by using 3rd cam and leave the house. Inside of the cities, the outside area is also there, but very much reduced. And if you are outside and you use 3rd cam and leave the local place, you can watch at the "preload"-low quality landscape too.  Some very few stuff has been created"load-free", like the NOR-TOWER with inside and outside mesh. If you plan to create a load-free building, you should keep the clutter as low as possible. Such a house has to be in an other (bigger) scale, then the houses meshes are for normal to reach a suiting area. The big profit from such a house is the possibility to have real windows and a fully loaded outside area. By loading a cell, different things of sky rim´s engine are reseted and this process is wanted for normal. A load-free home can´t offer the same functions, like a home with a load-door!!

:D

...I did my best to compensate this with the offically optimize-stuff that was coming by the Creation-Kit and also used by BETHESDA

Do you mean this?: http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Bethesda_Tutorial_Optimization

Because, if you do not, can you give it a look? Especially the section called Avoid Long Sight Lines.

I couldn't load the first cell because I got stucked at the loading page. I must admit my machine is weak, but I read others with more powerful ones had that problem too. So, I think it is worth to give those techniques a try. Again, since I couldn't load the building, I cannot say if you used them or not.

Another thing to note: in my particular case, when I equipped on my char the Party Dress, being at Warmaiden's (small cell), I used the mouse to turn the camera around and check the outfit, and while I was doing that the game began stuttering slightly. Maybe the textures for that dress are very high resolution, and that could have an impact too when you try to enter the brothel with many girls using it.

Just my two cents. Aside from that, it seems like a really nice addon for the game: locations with BDSM furniture + interactions with sexy trouble outcomes are a win! :D

Thank you for the mod!

Hi ...

that´s absolutely not important for this old mod, what you take-take what you need for your quest mods. The differences between zap 7 and zap 6 are the more keywords inside of zap7, so that furnitures can be defined more carefully for different sexual gameplay and the togetherness with sep (i mean the integration) is gonna be prepared to be working together with MEP 2.5.

Zaira is very busy to get the MEP on the road, as he told us and I hope, that it will run more in precision, like in the past.

I´d take zap 7.0...why not??!   

As I told are the most furnitures inside the brothel: one way ticket only-real traps without escape...this stuff has been my first stuff and I wanted to play the stuff of zap, that never got supported as real furniture. An update of this mod will come, after I know, what mep 2.5 is able to do with my TUFP-furnitures.

That way you will probably get a furniture-bondage-hell, if playing as slave, or maybe keep being a "bitch and toy" of the giraffe-girls inside of this cell.