No prob.,

Yes, of course you can suggest this NioverRide stuff...if you have ambitions, please program it into. And sorry that I do not take care of that.

It´s easy to get RID of a mod depend. by CK...

Would be interesting, how much People use "HDT HEELS" vs. "NIoverride"...

May I make a suggestion get rid of the HDT high heels dependency for Nioveride does a much better job and eats less resources. Plus its included with RaceMenu which everyone will eventually use anyway. Thanks for your work.

There are a lot of problems conflicts and stress on the Papyrus engine from the HDT high heel mod and I have run into these problems in the past. Plus the NIoveride is a lot easier to implement and the HDT high heels system still works when you are using NIoveride but not the reverse so your basically blocking all NIoveride users. Nioveride is not a hard dependency it is incorporated in race menu. I can not use your mod with the dependency for I do not want to troubleshoot the issues that come with it. It took a lot of time in the past to do so.

Hi-please wait for UPDATES....we can´t solve it from here

First thanks for mod.

Second I can't texture for clothes work. I have UUNP body, Luxury collection but in brothel girls have purple clothes and nothing work. I use bodyslide, manually change meshes and nothing work. Any help in this ?

Hi, you can get rid of any mod dependency by starting the CreationKit and click once onto the mod you want to Change and then go with mouse to the right window, choose the dependency and click it, then you Need to press CTRL + DEL and then Exit CK. After this, the dependency is gone-then HDT Heels are history;-))

No prob.,

Yes, of course you can suggest this NioverRide stuff...if you have ambitions, please program it into. And sorry that I do not take care of that.

May I make a suggestion get rid of the HDT high heels dependency for Nioveride does a much better job and eats less resources. Plus its included with RaceMenu which everyone will eventually use anyway. Thanks for your work.

There are a lot of problems conflicts and stress on the Papyrus engine from the HDT high heel mod and I have run into these problems in the past. Plus the NIoveride is a lot easier to implement and the HDT high heels system still works when you are using NIoveride but not the reverse so your basically blocking all NIoveride users. Nioveride is not a hard dependency it is incorporated in race menu. I can not use your mod with the dependency for I do not want to troubleshoot the issues that come with it. It took a lot of time in the past to do so.

First thanks for mod.

Second I can't texture for clothes work. I have UUNP body, Luxury collection but in brothel girls have purple clothes and nothing work. I use bodyslide, manually change meshes and nothing work. Any help in this ?

Hi, you can get rid of any mod dependency by starting the CreationKit and click once onto the mod you want to Change and then go with mouse to the right window, choose the dependency and click it, then you Need to press CTRL + DEL and then Exit CK. After this, the dependency is gone-then HDT Heels are history;-))

No prob.,

Not HDT Heels is problem, but girl's clothes. Meshes work but mod can't find textures for this. How fix this? ( I have Luxury collection for UUNP ).

For party dress I must downloaded standalone mod Party dress for UUNP. But for this from Luxury texture don't show.

Hi, yes, I understood you but I can´t solve this Problem from here. If you have the Partydress and the fully Luxury Collection for UNP installed, you Need of course let the bodyslide sofware run to set up your (new) clothing. After this, it must be working, i have an UNP Partition and I installed the mod and I got it at once.

This clothing implementation was very chaotic to take care and I did mistakes. In future I won´t do stuff like this anymore because it was too complicated and making People using same stuff...not too gentle as I can now imagine;-))...anyway I did never see (in the past) a mod coming with 23 npc in customized clothes, it´s really CRAZY

If you use Maria Eden, you can use the cloting spell to put all of them into clothes by giving them Jobs...

...and if you are familar with creation kit, you can delete all the clothing and put them into the vanilla clothes, then this bad "spell" is over and all will go lucky...

First thanks for mod.

No prob.,

Not HDT Heels is problem, but girl's clothes. Meshes work but mod can't find textures for this. How fix this? ( I have Luxury collection for UUNP ).

For party dress I must downloaded standalone mod Party dress for UUNP. But for this from Luxury texture don't show.

Hi...under "textures" try to find a Folder called "taracollection"...if it´s there, the textures should be working, as far I remember...(that Folder contains a very "light" Version of some clothes of the lux.collection)

First thanks for mod.

No prob.,

Hi, yes, I understood you but I can´t solve this Problem from here. If you have the Partydress and the fully Luxury Collection for UNP installed, you Need of course let the bodyslide sofware run to set up your (new) clothing. After this, it must be working, i have an UNP Partition and I installed the mod and I got it at once.

This clothing implementation was very chaotic to take care and I did mistakes. In future I won´t do stuff like this anymore because it was too complicated and making People using same stuff...not too gentle as I can now imagine;-))...anyway I did never see (in the past) a mod coming with 23 npc in customized clothes, it´s really CRAZY

If you use Maria Eden, you can use the cloting spell to put all of them into clothes by giving them Jobs...

...and if you are familar with creation kit, you can delete all the clothing and put them into the vanilla clothes, then this bad "spell" is over and all will go lucky...

First thanks for mod.

No prob.,

Hi...under "textures" try to find a Folder called "taracollection"...if it´s there, the textures should be working, as far I remember...(that Folder contains a very "light" Version of some clothes of the lux.collection)

First thanks for mod.

No prob.,

Maybe this is the problem. I downloaded version for UUNP only and in textures folder I don't have taracollection folder. I try create this folder and put textures for this from your mod and check if this work for me.

Stress for papyros is not HDT heels....it´s like one spell only...the most stress for papyros is the mod Maria Eden Prostitude. Number 2 and followers are the DDx series mods. Problem is as usually, if the vanialla Tasks are overrided by other mods and this is often creating load Errors or crashes. (That´s from my past years of skyrim gameplay) 

And all of you use FNIS. FNIS is a HACK. Working but also using resources of the game.

You are right, the UNP Version has no Folder with that name-I told you, I did crazy nonsence there...I check that now on y UNP Partition...

First thanks for mod.

No prob.,

First thanks for mod.

No prob.,

Maybe this is the problem. I downloaded version for UUNP only and in textures folder I don't have taracollection folder. I try create this folder and put textures for this from your mod and check if this work for me.

Romualda is right, the taracollection Folder is missing for the UNP-Version in the textures Folder so far...I WILL UPLOAD this now and I hope that the UNP-users can put it there and have afterwords then success to get finally this mod running....the UPLOAD will take maybe 30mins

Romualda is right, the taracollection Folder is missing for the UNP-Version in the textures Folder so far...I WILL UPLOAD this now and I hope that the UNP-users can put it there and have afterwords then success to get finally this mod running....the UPLOAD will take maybe 30mins

Thanks, because I can't find texture for cuimian folder. It will be easier for me. :P

Hi, we are on 50 % upload...please be Patient:-))

yes, the cui...Folder is maybe inside the black...Smith...but if you have one Thing not named like mine, the bodyslide will ignore the stuff...then we run into the next ...nonsence

I looked into it-I renamed them all....and this collection was the best choice for my gameplay there so far...naturally you can edit inside with CK other Outfits for them and do more variations with the same contingent of clothes. Before this LuxuryCollection I had them all running along in noctu-dresses in different colours...but that was looking little stupid. The "60-70-80´th guys" like us, we like the Luxury Collection-lol

25 mins approx

Thanks, because I can't find texture for cuimian folder. It will be easier for me. :P

post-1454928-0-93564700-1483024899_thumb.jpg

yes, the cui...Folder is maybe inside the black...Smith...but if you have one Thing not named like mine, the bodyslide will ignore the stuff...then we run into the next ...nonsence

I looked into it-I renamed them all....

25 mins approx

Than I will wait for your fix version, because it's to complicated  than I think. Don't hurry, I'm patient and thanks again for answer.

Okay, finally done...hope you´ll get it now working:-))

25 mins approx

Than I will wait for your fix version, because it's to complicated  than I think. Don't hurry, I'm patient and thanks again for answer.

Okay, finally done...hope you´ll get it now working:-))

25 mins approx

Working perfect. thanks.  :D

Nice work on this mod, thank you!

Worth noting, the brothel is in the same location as Whiterun Mansion and it is blocking all the doors except for a small hatch at the back:Rka5Xot.jpg

Both mods appear to be functional (so far) apart from the unusable mansion doors.

You may want to add this to the list of incompatible mods.

Thanks!

ive noticed a few issues i wanted to bring up.

firstly i installed the uunp version then extracted the teracollection into the textures folder.

-in the basement one of the rooms when u open the door just has a light blue wall that if u run through it renders the rest of the room. but the wall remains and blocks ur sight back into the common area/hall.

-many of the npcs despite unpacking the taracollection file still have purple hairs/costumes from missing textures.

-on the top right of skyrim i keep getting move up, and move down messages so long as i stay in the brothel. i went afk for about 15 minutes just to see if these would finish they didnt. i also saved and loaded a save to see if it would stop, still spamming those move up/down.

now i aint finished enabling mia's at the time of writing this but most of the npcs have little to no dialogue options. im assuming they will get flagged by mias when i enable that and those options will become available. that or maybe i have to go through the mias story line and unlock the ability to train slaves and then train them one at a time.... duno will test it more later.

overall it looks like a nice playground. some of the furniture as stated in the description u cant leave, and i duno the console command to clear that either so i just keep reloading a save from when i walked in.

final question, how do i get the key to open the doors that require a key? wanted to explore back there but didnt see how i was suposta get this key.

firstly i installed the uunp version then extracted the teracollection into the textures folder.

-in the basement one of the rooms when u open the door just has a light blue wall that if u run through it renders the rest of the room. but the wall remains and blocks ur sight back into the common area/hall.

-many of the npcs despite unpacking the taracollection file still have purple hairs/costumes from missing textures.

-on the top right of skyrim i keep getting move up, and move down messages so long as i stay in the brothel. i went afk for about 15 minutes just to see if these would finish they didnt. i also saved and loaded a save to see if it would stop, still spamming those move up/down.

now i aint finished enabling mia's at the time of writing this but most of the npcs have little to no dialogue options. im assuming they will get flagged by mias when i enable that and those options will become available. that or maybe i have to go through the mias story line and unlock the ability to train slaves and then train them one at a time.... duno will test it more later.

overall it looks like a nice playground. some of the furniture as stated in the description u cant leave, and i duno the console command to clear that either so i just keep reloading a save from when i walked in.

final question, how do i get the key to open the doors that require a key? wanted to explore back there but didnt see how i was suposta get this key.

If using Maria Eden which is what this brothel made for try release player from action menu I have had some luck with this

Hi, lot of mods colidate, find out what you like best-incompatibility is another thing: if a mod goes against vanilla and even if that would be, I´d do nothing to add nowhere.

That manison mod is kindergarden, the one and only interesting mod of this region is Esylum Estate, and they both work fine near by near.

Nice work on this mod, thank you!

Worth noting, the brothel is in the same location as Whiterun Mansion and it is blocking all the doors except for a small hatch at the back:Rka5Xot.jpg

Both mods appear to be functional (so far) apart from the unusable mansion doors.

You may want to add this to the list of incompatible mods.

Thanks!

Hi, you need to wait until I will one day go for an update, I do not like to get in detail again. 2 hairstyles have a texture issure within UNP, yes...noticed that while playing on UNP but that is not too much a prob for now. Is noticed and will be fine next updates. Roomboundary-yes I talked about some days ago here, noticed too.

If using Maria Eden which is what this brothel made for try release player from action menu I have had some luck with this

Hi, you need to wait until I will one day go for an update, I do not like to get in detail again. 2 hairstyles have a texture issure within UNP, yes...noticed that while playing on UNP but that is not too much a prob for now. Is noticed and will be fine next updates. Roomboundary-yes I talked about some days ago here, noticed too.

a game with only your mod and essential requirements seems my attachment didnt load my issue is dawnguard castle volkhair door gets broken with no mods installed apart from yours and requirements it is turned into a wall load order http://prnt.sc/dr8ezo

I am absolutely loving this mod so far. Lots of things to do, and works very well. However, I am having a bit of an issue. I am using the CBBE version of the mod, but for some reason I am still having bad hair textures. I've attached some screenshots if that helps.

My sincerest apologies if this is too little information, this is the first time I am posting asking for help on LL. If you need any additional information, I can absolutely provide it!

Again, this mod is already fantastic, and I'm excited to see where it goes from here!

post-448610-0-04507300-1483662820_thumb.jpg

post-448610-0-21927500-1483662821_thumb.jpg

post-448610-0-07368200-1483662822_thumb.jpg

Tried out Elysium Estate as you suggested. The basement weapons/armour storage and smithing areas are great but the upstairs is far too cluttered and has too many non-interactive items. Very cramped by comparison, especially with multiple followers.

That manison mod is kindergarden, the one and only interesting mod of this region is Esylum Estate, and they both work fine near by near.

I know that most house mods are deco...Bathing beauties has a player´s jail...i throught to Transfer that function but it has also very less capacity and it´s not worth the work...I´ll spend my time to create a "bondage" follower, means a friend(female) that keeps you busy with bdsm sex and the release from bounding Scenes again.......maybe I can get things like that become real (see selene kate...it´s an enormous fine mod too)...at the Moment I am busy with creating a REAL female bodystyle...there´s nothing reaching  the real´s female Body for now...pity is, that the main CBBE and UNP bodies could never reach the real Body and that the caliente´s slider-System is acting at regions of the f-bodies, that are un-important for changes. The Problem here is, that the bodyslide-Software only Transfers the slider sets  onto the clothes and the underneath body to a new Setup. That´s all a bit strange done. There must be coming a fully new Body.

Beside I work on differnet new clothing and nice scimpy stuff for the gamer´s female character. As soon i have my new Body ready  i´ll upload some new clothes (for CBBE), like Long skirt, supertight Long Dresses and some other not seen yet stuff.

I´ll soon take care of a more cleaned up mod of W.- brothel...the unp-Version was not needed anyway. All the models in the area are with CBBE clothing running around and go to Change their bodies by putting off clothing to UNP then...that are not wanted effects.

We cant Change the mod to get the manison beside working, because at the left side we have stuff of the vanilla game that should be Keep on working. You can use the Mod organizer and Switch your mod wishes from time to time.

Tried out Elysium Estate as you suggested. The basement weapons/armour storage and smithing areas are great but the upstairs is far too cluttered and has too many non-interactive items. Very cramped by comparison, especially with multiple followers.

I am having an issue with the blue braziers events.  When ever I click one it takes me to the spot where the event is supposed to happen but nothing happens.  It just spams event finished in the top left corner then my character is just left standing there.