seems to me, you got german subtitles: if so, I´ll take care to support english in future...there are only some little lines of dialog because I wanted to check out, if I could integrate the "sexLab-framework" - starting with: "hallo"... of "anjanette" and "summer´s" dialogs: for having sex with anjanette - and summer will snap you into a gibbet-cage - functionally a jail.

will you add an english option for subtitles because my german is very rusty

much appreciated loving the mod and you map designs are intriging great mod

Would like to try your mod but don't want to sign up for Mega to do so. Have downloaded many LL mods from Mega, none have required me to do any more than choose to use my browser for downloading. Would you please make it easier to DL your mod by allowing us to just click on the icon?

Thank you.

Hi, I done it with a free account at mega...I don´t know how to Change the Situation - you don´t Need an account at mega for this download...put the link inside your browser, insert the key and then it MUST work...I also tried that before sharing.

Hope you´ll get that!! :)

Would like to try your mod but don't want to sign up for Mega to do so. Have downloaded many LL mods from Mega, none have required me to do any more than choose to use my browser for downloading. Would you please make it easier to DL your mod by allowing us to just click on the icon?

Thank you.

Idk about CBBE package but UUNP one is a complete mess.

For some reason there is hair textures in meshes folder, some animation files look like misplaced, lots of morph .tri files, - why they even

included in archive?

Outfits:

First, there is no requirement or recommended word about Luxury Collection mod on front page. So it's safe to assume that outfits are included,

right?

Wrong.

There is no outfits textures in archive, wtf?

Luxury Collection.xml look like comes from original mod with all own outfits in bodyslide list. So there is about 40 items in the list but

only 15 of them have bodyslide files. Kinda confusing don't you think?

I have no idea why users have to deal with all this crap. Make life for us and uself easier by simply set Luxury Collection as requirement,

there is both UUNP and CBBE versions available.

And a Brothel. Way to big, it fkin huge, probably 2x times bigger than Whiterun itself. Not good, especially considering it's one worldspace.

But, this is just an opinion.

Great mod i was looking for something like this !

However i have few question:

1.The only difference between 1.00 and 1.04 are only clothes? (1.00 for cbbe, 1.04 for unp?), asking because i installed 1.04 and i have problem with textures(no textures-purple), i use cbbe.

2.Is there any way to leave furniture? 

3.Can i use it as player home and keep my followers there?

4.If i have Luxury Collection installed i still need to use your bodyslide files and build them?

5.One more thing Load save option is unavailable(grey) when im in furniture.

Thanks for help ! 

Stuff will be updated soon...I know about that issures. I´ll try to do my best fixing that.

If animations don´t work properly, press "e" two times.

"All controls reset" is working...and some animations break down by choosing another animation.

I don´t know if a taverne can be also player´s home...

If you have your followers, you Need to use a follower-Framework for having them together there.

In the past I had no success of putting followers into that cell by CK, you need to use the follower Frameworks.

If you have critics, then you can maybe suggest any sollutions for that-but this mod won´t be changed in size.

Of course it is too big-I like the immense size. And wonderful working for the stuff I play with and it´s exactly always fun to play inside.

The download is a MEGA link...

Stuff will be updated soon...I know about that issures. I´ll try to do my best fixing that.

"All controls reset" is working...and some animations break down by choosing another animation.

If you have your followers, you Need to use a follower-Framework for having them together there.

In the past I had no success of putting followers into that cell by CK, you need to use the follower Frameworks.

If you have critics, then you can maybe suggest any sollutions for that-but this mod won´t be changed in size.

Of course it is too big-I like the immense size. And wonderful working for the stuff I play with and it´s exactly always fun to play inside.

Thanks for answer, how about clothes it is normal that i have no textures or i did something wrong and as a cbbe user should i use 1.00 or 1.04 ? 

Please fix the clothing issues by installing the luxury collection...this will fix it for now-my mod is not completely ready.

Thanks for answer, how about clothes it is normal that i have no textures or i did something wrong and as a cbbe user should i use 1.00 or 1.04 ? 

Please fix the clothing issues by installing the luxury collection...this will fix it for now-my mod is not completely ready.

Well i have installed Luxury Collection(i had it before i installed your mod) and i have 1.04 and only party dress have textures :( 

hi, yes would be nice..but i dont have any shimmer how to code that.

I´d prefer some Girls, in behavior like Saadia  offering Food in the B.mare, who may ask you instead, if you want to become free again...but i have no idea about questing - I could not find the dialog from Saadia and the quest about that ...this CK (skyrim) is so unlogical created...and the papyros...I was always lucky to get some stuff with some lines working. If you can do things like that...that would be great.

The important examples for the questing are only for CK (fallout 64bit), Problem is definitely, that the skyrim Version has a totally different page layout.

Problem Begins with quest staging,...then the Problem with restarting a quest...normally you can use variables...is everything far too complicated within the Software and I bet that BETHESDA is using much more relaxing Tools for programming the game. CK seems to me a "lite" Version of the real stuff.

I do what I can do.

Some idea of a interaction, if you are locked in a cage, someone come to you and force you to slavery, u can use Maria Eden for it.

Nice mod, but there is only one problem...

Even with my Orc (1.11 or 1.13 in body scale height), the girls inside with their heels looks like... GIANT ! All of them are Nords (with 1.0 in scale) ? You should resized them (or I will do it by editing the ESP, maybe). Because the first time I tried it with my Dark Elf, he was very very tiny compared to them !!!

Except that point, it looks to be perfect, big house, a lot of places to have fun, and so... But they are fucking GIANTS, I want more Breton, Elves, and small races XD

Hi, I done it with a free account at mega...I don´t know how to Change the Situation - you don´t Need an account at mega for this download...put the link inside your browser, insert the key and then it MUST work...I also tried that before sharing.

Hope you´ll get that!! smile.png

Thank you.

Thanks for getting back to me. Initially, I clicked on your Mega link within Notepad which took me to Mega uplink page. When I followed your instructions above and inserted the address into Firefox, was directed  to a page that requested "Enter decryption key".  Did that and was able to DL your mod. This is my first experience with an encrypted Mega dl; normally, the mod sends you to Mega,  you click on their icon and choose either "Download with Megasync" or "Download through your browser". 

lop-change it how you prefer-i don't like other races, only red..(...),but i had issuers with CK to mix them, sadistica is red skinned

Nice mod, but there is only one problem...

Even with my Orc (1.11 or 1.13 in body scale height), the girls inside with their heels looks like... GIANT ! All of them are Nords (with 1.0 in scale) ? You should resized them (or I will do it by editing the ESP, maybe). Because the first time I tried it with my Dark Elf, he was very very tiny compared to them !!!

Except that point, it looks to be perfect, big house, a lot of places to have fun, and so... But they are fucking GIANTS, I want more Breton, Elves, and small races XD

Yes, fine idea, I had lot of such ideas!

Thank you,-)

Some idea of a interaction, if you are locked in a cage, someone come to you and force you to slavery, u can use Maria Eden for it.

No prob.,

Yes, of course you can suggest this NioverRide stuff...if you have ambitions, please program it into. And sorry that I do not take care of that.

It´s easy to get RID of a mod depend. by CK...

Would be interesting, how much People use "HDT HEELS" vs. "NIoverride"...

May I make a suggestion get rid of the HDT high heels dependency for Nioveride does a much better job and eats less resources. Plus its included with RaceMenu which everyone will eventually use anyway. Thanks for your work.

Reposting in this thread, you know why :)

I've got a critical bug with this mod.

The issue is a bit arcane: at two points in the game (far as I've found) critical scripts don't work.

1. Under Saarthal, after hearing out Psijic monk, when I enter the next circular room with a bridge - more draugs fail to break from the tombs, Tolfdir never gives his order for you to go further alone, and quest progression stops at that point.

2. When finding Serana in Dimhollow Crypt, she is actually standing outside the monolith she should be interred in. She talks but she won't follow me no matter what, once again quest is broken.

There may be more issues like this... it seems something important to the game gets broken if I keep this mod in load order.

Easiest way to replicate this issue is to start the game with alternate start mod, select "new member of a guild, College of WInterhold", and quickly move through the quest.

P.S. Aside from this, I really where this mod is going, thanks for sharing your work!