View File

The "Whiterun Brothel" is my first to go mod for SKYRIM. You´ll be enjoying a huge amount of stuff: all the most important Zaz-Furniture is built in. Enjoy the huge area of 3 times of the Dragon-Reach in the main house. Inside there you have a fully installed Inn / Taverne with Bar, a cute female barde and a lot of Girls all around who will like to Play with you. All the female actors have custom clothes, I put them into my personal favorite clothes from the famous mod "Luxury Collection". Som of them wear the Party Dress and come in different colours...OF Course you can Change their clothes with a working follower mod.

One Girl is willed for sex the whole time, that´s Anjanette C. Another Girl patrols all around the first area: Summer...be careful and don´t talk to Long with her, she will pick you up into...(...) !!!
Chantalle and Michelle are ideal to work as whores (in dependence of the MEP (Maria Eden Prostitude Mod), you only have to make their clothes the whore clothes-but naturally you can Change that, if you prefer other clothes.
There´s Darla, Andrea and the barde is called Laura. Be careful and don´t begin to hit or kick them. They have a lot of possibolities to lock you away, stay nice;-))

You will be able to visit an area that I called "colloseum", created after the famous TOMB RAIDER gameplay. There you have a custom jail and a lot of stuff you can trap into. Be careful.

The next area is like the rifton Underground, very strange and with places, that are dark and you´ll meet a slave Girl there. That Girl is not alone...be careful while you walk around there...be careful....!!!

Another area is waiting for you, also with a build in bar and a pool is waiting for you....

Everything is usable within ONE cell...the mod is optimized so far I could do that technically.
The Whiterun Brothel is hugely on the map and a beautiful place to travel to.
You can use all other home-mods parallel, you´ll have no collision or area mismatch so far I know.

-23 new female characters, all unique, with custom clothes and custom faces and custom hairs
-Lot of traps and nearly all Zaz-stuff in one huge cell
-Inn/Taverne with barde (female)
-custom clothes from the legendary luxury collection and the party-Dresses with different colors
-3 huge Areas, main building, colloseum, brothel´s rat-way and another Relaxing area, also ideal for hot gameplay...
-6 !!! Jail-factions
-lot of experimental furniture (animations by zaz)
-experimental Cages without ending
-player-cast-away to 6 outside Points....from beeing wolfe´s meal up to the surrender into a Cage hillup the heights of the whiterun City walls
-some secret doors that Need to be to recovered to get full Access to all the areas
-lot of player´s traps
-PoleGateCages will open automatically, depending on the NPC´s Walking around the area....this rule is for the build-in wall-sargo´s and for all other 3 pole-gate-gibbets
-Maria Eden Prostitude (by zaira) is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...but of course not needed exactly....some furnitures you can only leave by console "reset all controls"...I don´t know the console task for that, sorry ...but the most others can be released by using an alternative Animation or by "jump" or "e" as usually

I want to thank to all the community, who tried to help me in the past with my modding, especially "nameless" and "zaira" and "cpu" and all the creators of the fine stuff I could be using inside this Project.

-the author of "luxury collection"
-the author of the "gallow project and it´s animations"
-the author of "Party Dress"

****MANY THANKS GO TO "FORE" FOR THE FNIS - MOD THAT LET US HAVE ALL THIS NEW ANIMATIONS INSIDE OUR GAMEPLAY****

....and many others more.
This mod is a little thank you for all the stuff that others created and set for download for free.
And I hope you will like it too.

ENJOY !!!!

What you Need/Dependencies:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Sexlab.esm
DeviousDevicesAssets
ZazAnimationPack
WhiterunBrothel.esm (included)

I recommend to use:

***V.1.00 CBBE HDT Body (for the clothes)***
***V.1.00 UUNP HDT Body (for the clothes)***

UNP-Users: please download the file: "taraCollection.rar" and extract it into your textures-folder. After that, also the UNP-Version should be ready to run like the CBBE-Version.

(if you want to Play same clothes with UNP, you Need to EXCHANGE the cbbe clothes with the suiting unp stuff into the correct Folders...)
(Download is over 500MB, use the link and the key for the download, extracted you get 2.2GBytes data, because of AUDIO and CLOTHING FILES)

Future plans...quests for releasing the gamer from some traps...helping-girls...IF SOMEBODY KNOWS EXACTLY HOW TO DO THIS I HONESTLY WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL FOR THE EXACTLY CODE / QUESTING IN DETAILS.
MORE FURNITURE AS I have now....AND THE PLAYER AS MASTER WILL COME TOO.

P.S. The "µ-Dragon" has been only a "try" to get a house-Dragon (flying around in intereur) but the game engine did not allow me to hold "him" inside the walls...very pity but otherwise he was making crying too loud and made nervous the whole Crew of the brothel...so enjoy this little two pics....as an add on in mem.

P.S. This mod is finally making your GPU "busy" within skyrim, the frame-rate may drop little down on some systems...I did my best to compensate this with the offically optimize-stuff that was coming by the Creation-Kit and also used by BETHESDA. Functionally, the GPU has only to render the first cell (what you can see as the Player) and if you change to the next rooms, the first one will be disappearing...this effect is WANTED, and is not recognizable by playing inside the cell(s) and is no issure of the mod or of cell boundaries or of your GPU (if you have a 3rd viewed cam and go watching the cell from outside the boundaries).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/22/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hi, everything as usual...the NPC´s can also use some furnitures and then it´s your time to Feedback them as a master...but beware of being punished again, if you Play MEP (Maria Eden Prost.)

Female pc as whore ? How are zaz furnitures used ? whipping possible ?

I hope that it will be working fully, I wanted to present it before Christmas, thank you a lot !!!

:D Great mod! :heart:

Hi, have a look for the Girl called anjanette , she will be willing to give you what you want...(please dont Forget that I was glad to get sexlab-framework runnnng at all...lol) - I am no scripter...

Yes, what is the contant of that mod ? some quests ?

Another contact is with summer...she will simply put you into a "jail" Cage without a bed, without any chances to flee...and I think you will be growing old there, as Long I have no release Girl, that may help you out again...this was my always plan but there were no exactly ideas how to get that working.

I hope to be able to do that in future....

Yes, what is the contant of that mod ? some quests ?

Really good looking mod and some cool toys...thanks.

I found a few things though,

- I got caught in a trap and was just hanging around for days. Do they ever let you out? There appears to be no option. I'm guessing similar to that contact with Summer mentioned above?

- There appears to be limited interaction other than standard lines but the text / vocals that are not standard appear to be in German(?). Any plans for English...at least in text? I tried the different options but wasn't sure what I was saying =) nothing really hapened though. Not sure which women I spoke with. 

- There seemed to be a tiny room off to the lower left that had no walls

- I haven't seen anything bad happen but if you have Sephina The Huntress Standalone Follower, it looks like you cut off at least her gazebo in her yard. Maybe the reason for the room with no walls issue?

...yes, no Options with that trap for now...sadly...or you try playing with MEP and find an Animation to flee from the Cage...

...of course my dialogues are limited, cause I did that stuff for my first time...but that was only on german ... if I will have something serious in quest, I´ll begin to use english only

...your "tiny" room is really contered by the sephina mod, sadly her house may collidate with this one...I had that mod Long time ago, and YES... that one will cause an area-issure within this mod  so far....

if you like staying to play both mods, we could try to solve the area problem...i´ll have a look at that soon...

pushing the brothel more to the right would concern a conflict with Esylum Estate...but I like to have that area Little with some buildings...i´ll watch out the seraffi´s house and check that out

-the room issure is because one room-bound goes straight thru one room, so if you are inside there, you can turn around and see the one half or the other half....lol.... :D :D :D

-I will check the Brothel with "sephina the huntress" mod  after the UNP Version is uploaded...if seffi´s home is too Close, I will try to put that house Little more to the left (view from street hillup)...

- I got caught in a trap and was just hanging around for days. Do they ever let you out? There appears to be no option. I'm guessing similar to that contact with Summer mentioned above?

- There appears to be limited interaction other than standard lines but the text / vocals that are not standard appear to be in German(?). Any plans for English...at least in text? I tried the different options but wasn't sure what I was saying =) nothing really hapened though. Not sure which women I spoke with. 

- I haven't seen anything bad happen but if you have Sephina The Huntress Standalone Follower, it looks like you cut off at least her gazebo in her yard. Maybe the reason for the room with no walls issue?

post-1454928-0-53797600-1482496227_thumb.jpg

I do not program any Story quests because after one gameplay they are done forever. I prefer interaction between the NPC´s and the Player, as devious toy (MEP) or as a master/Mistress...I will soon update this and hope to get the interaction more interesting (by Dialog).

...yes, no Options with that trap for now...sadly...or you try playing with MEP and find an Animation to flee from the Cage...

...of course my dialogues are limited, cause I did that stuff for my first time...but that was only on german ... if I will have something serious in quest, I´ll begin to use english only

...your "tiny" room is really contered by the sephina mod, sadly her house may collidate with this one...I had that mod Long time ago, and YES... that one will cause an area-issure within this mod  so far....

if you like staying to play both mods, we could try to solve the area problem...i´ll have a look at that soon...

pushing the brothel more to the right would concern a conflict with Esylum Estate...but I like to have that area Little with some buildings...i´ll watch out the seraffi´s house and check that out

-the room issure is because one room-bound goes straight thru one room, so if you are inside there, you can turn around and see the one half or the other half....lol.... :D :D :D

-I will check the Brothel with "sephina the huntress" mod  after the UNP Version is uploaded...if seffi´s home is too Close, I will try to put that house Little more to the left (view from street hillup)...

- There appears to be limited interaction other than standard lines but the text / vocals that are not standard appear to be in German(?). Any plans for English...at least in text? I tried the different options but wasn't sure what I was saying =) nothing really happened though. Not sure which women I spoke with. 

Thanks for the reply. Not sure it's necessary to fix the Sephina issue, just wanted to let you know. I'll keep watch for the updates and potential quests!

seems to me, you got german subtitles: if so, I´ll take care to support english in future...there are only some little lines of dialog because I wanted to check out, if I could integrate the "sexLab-framework" - starting with: "hallo"... of "anjanette" and "summer´s" dialogs: for having sex with anjanette - and summer will snap you into a gibbet-cage - functionally a jail.

will you add an english option for subtitles because my german is very rusty

i installed as instructed and ran FNIS after installation sorted and even ran LOOT but whenever i enter the brothel i hear the sound of an error but i can see what the error is cause i can close skyrim and wound be stucked in loading so i would need to restart the PC any idea what might have cause this

Hi, after so many downloads and no negative Feedback by now, I think that it has to do with your set-up...of course this info won´t help you,

if you like, try to put this mod between your other homes...and try to get a serious load order....LOOT(x) can´t do that...(for me) - seems that your System (if you are on load-black-Screen) may not gulp the cell....I think that it has to do with the GPU (you should use a modern GPU), because the entrance is the most heavily moment of this mod, because the main building has fully to be rendered)....or(and) may also be a problem with the RAM of the Computer (skyrim uses under 32bit maybe around 3GBytes Memory)...(Windows uses alone about 4 GB) - so we need around 8 GB - 6,7 GB is peak within skyrim - definitiv you should have 8GB ram....have a look at that please

(x) if I use LOOT i can not play anymore, that Software kils the loadorder and is mixing the sexLab and zaz-mods randomly around - I can´t recommend that stuff - sorry

post-1454928-0-29522300-1482537964_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-42422700-1482538075_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-54788400-1482538084_thumb.jpg

im running a core i5 6600K with MSI GTX1080 with 16 gb ram on a win 7

here is my load order if it would help

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 hdtHighHeel.esm
 7  7 Heels Sound.esm
 8  8 SexLab.esm
 9  9 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
10  a Campfire.esm
11  b ZaZAnimationPack.esm
12  c WhiterunBrothel.esm
13  d SexLabAroused.esm
14  e Devious Devices - Integration.esm
15  f UndergroundBathhouse.esm
16 10 daymoyl.esm
17 11 RaceCompatibility.esm
18 12 HighResTexturePack01.esp
19 13 HighResTexturePack02.esp
20 14 HighResTexturePack03.esp
21 15 ThadAdditionsLakeview.esp
22 16 SkyUI.esp
23 17 FNIS.esp
24 18 XPMSE.esp
25 19 ub_cell_bedroom.esp
26 1a ub_cell_dislayroom.esp
27 1b ub_cell_darkarea.esp
28 1c ub_cell_cavern.esp
29 1d ub_cell_maintenance_room.esp
30 1e ub_cell_kitchen.esp
31 1f ub_cell_armory.esp
32 20 ub_adoption_hearthfire_extention.esp
33 21 ub_tapestry.esp
34 22 ub_invite_any_npc.esp
35 23 Cherrypie.esp
36 24 SexLabDefeat.esp
37 25 Devious Deviants.esp
38 26 mslDeviousCaptures.esp
39 27 RemoveEssentialPatch.esp
40 28 BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp
41 29 The Ordinary Women.esp
42 2a Elisif Makeover.esp
43 2b AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
44 2c Differently Ebony.esp
45 2d FNIS_PCEA2.esp
46 2e Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
47 2f DeviouslyHelpless.esp
48 30 Astrid.esp
49 31 EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
50 32 SBF All In One + DLC.esp
51 33 Brawl Bugs CE.esp
52 34 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
53 35 CharacterMakingExtender.esp
54 36 Nightingale Blade fix.esp
55 37 WhiterunBrothel.esp
56 38 BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
57 39 Immersive Wenches.esp
58 3a SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
59 3b Avelyn Follower.esp
60 3c AstridReborn.esp
61 3d TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
62 3e The Wenches Wardrobe.esp
63 3f Bijin NPCs.esp
64 40 Bijin Warmaidens.esp
65 41 Bijin Wives.esp
66 42 Serana.esp
67 43 Valerica.esp

And hi, lot of mods you Play with, I do not know, pity...I´d put the house esp´s more down....zaz most high, sexlab most high - YOU should use...jcontainers.....and you don´t use the bodyslide stuff - fnis is not complete so far...i don´t know if that´s your full listing - read please about enheanced character edit-there was something in the past...but I dont remember that for now

Your System is okay - there´s something disturbing to get the cell open...I´ll think about that, maybe you will find that issure by yourself...

im running a core i5 6600K with MSI GTX1080 with 16 gb ram on a win 7

here is my load order if it would help

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 hdtHighHeel.esm
 7  7 Heels Sound.esm
 8  8 SexLab.esm
 9  9 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
10  a Campfire.esm
11  b ZaZAnimationPack.esm
12  c WhiterunBrothel.esm
13  d SexLabAroused.esm
14  e Devious Devices - Integration.esm
15  f UndergroundBathhouse.esm
16 10 daymoyl.esm
17 11 RaceCompatibility.esm
18 12 HighResTexturePack01.esp
19 13 HighResTexturePack02.esp
20 14 HighResTexturePack03.esp
21 15 ThadAdditionsLakeview.esp
22 16 SkyUI.esp
23 17 FNIS.esp
24 18 XPMSE.esp
25 19 ub_cell_bedroom.esp
26 1a ub_cell_dislayroom.esp
27 1b ub_cell_darkarea.esp
28 1c ub_cell_cavern.esp
29 1d ub_cell_maintenance_room.esp
30 1e ub_cell_kitchen.esp
31 1f ub_cell_armory.esp
32 20 ub_adoption_hearthfire_extention.esp
33 21 ub_tapestry.esp
34 22 ub_invite_any_npc.esp
35 23 Cherrypie.esp
36 24 SexLabDefeat.esp
37 25 Devious Deviants.esp
38 26 mslDeviousCaptures.esp
39 27 RemoveEssentialPatch.esp
40 28 BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp
41 29 The Ordinary Women.esp
42 2a Elisif Makeover.esp
43 2b AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
44 2c Differently Ebony.esp
45 2d FNIS_PCEA2.esp
46 2e Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
47 2f DeviouslyHelpless.esp
48 30 Astrid.esp
49 31 EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
50 32 SBF All In One + DLC.esp
51 33 Brawl Bugs CE.esp
52 34 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
53 35 CharacterMakingExtender.esp
54 36 Nightingale Blade fix.esp
55 37 WhiterunBrothel.esp
56 38 BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
57 39 Immersive Wenches.esp
58 3a SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
59 3b Avelyn Follower.esp
60 3c AstridReborn.esp
61 3d TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
62 3e The Wenches Wardrobe.esp
63 3f Bijin NPCs.esp
64 40 Bijin Warmaidens.esp
65 41 Bijin Wives.esp
66 42 Serana.esp
67 43 Valerica.esp

What you Need/Dependencies:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Sexlab.esm
DeviousDevicesAssets
ZazAnimationPack
WhiterunBrothel.esm (included)

Done as above i also have a more than  the recomended ram cpu and memery Does Not Work.